I can't take Russian or Jap posters seriously. I read their posts with an exaggerated accent in my head...

I can't take Russian or Jap posters seriously. I read their posts with an exaggerated accent in my head. Their broken English tickles my funny bone. They could be talking about whatever but it just comes off as humorous. Anybody else do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vZre60vTef
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So correct us, John. How can we know that we write illiterately?

stfu or i start civil war again.
Lee dindu nuffin wrong

If I corrected you, you wouldn't be as funny.

>I read their posts with an exaggerated accent in my head
That's exactly how I would speak.

>Japanese posters
>actually Japanese

ARRGH, OK I WILL ASK THE BRITISH.
I DON'T NEED YOU. UNDERSTAND?

vocaroo.com/i/s1vZre60vTef

Don't fucking do it. #NotAllFinns

I don't even know what to think of Finnish. I tried studying it once but its like SITAAN KATASSAA PERKELE SOUMI MAAMI KAARATAKASAAKUO POUTAAMIASSKII

Don't even get me started on conjugation. I'm convinced nobody can learn finnish unless they've been hearing it since birth.

It probably just seems harder at first but gets easier.

There's probably like 100k immigrants in Finland who learned it as adults and speak it at an ok to near fluent level(and others who don't).

C'mon dude even dumb Russians are able to learn it. Many immigrate to Finland.

You're lying

Not all of these are meaningful

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

they say my Russian accent is good for grills

is russian that different to english?
i don't get why russian english is that distinctive, while other slavs like poles seem to speak decent english

You got me doing it now

>comes off as humorous
is that so? the way of Japs posting in haiku style English looks damn stupid

>is russian that different to english?

Yes.

>i don't get why russian english is that distinctive, while other slavs like poles seem to speak decent english

Russian is very different from other slavic languages too.

Cold war movie stereotypes made the Russkies out to be different so that 'Muricans wouldn't feel empathy for THE ENEMY. Stereotypes die hard, my kawaii freindo.