How did ya FUCKIG LEARN TO PROGRAM???

how did ya FUCKIG LEARN TO PROGRAM???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
youtu.be/6KZmW56fjR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop using C++ use Java to learn

Other than that, if you have to ask you're going to be a failure. If you're not self-motivated enough to actually read and find shit on your own, you're clearly just looking for a high-paying job that "I can play computer all day!" '''''Programmers''''"' like this are the absolute fucking worst to work with so fuck you for shitting all over my industry you cocksuscking homo fag

casio CFX-980GB+ calculator and mirc scripting

followed by university education in java and haskell

i illegally downloaded shockwave
started the tutorial
couldn't draw the fish
and quit

i tried to learn html like 15 years ago,
it's impossible with an iq of ~85

I learned Python first but I went to a school

So, I quit my career as a Financial Broker (5 years) back in Sept 2016, and started learning how to code. I signed up with Teamtreehouse.com and have been writing HTML/CSS/JS/C#....trying to get a job as a Front-End Dev.

Starting with Java is a mistake imo. Try C first. When you understand null, void, and pointers, then you are ready for C++. Java doesn't have pointers because everything is a pointer, which makes poor coders think they understand things they don't really.

This. From what I've read/learned, Java is much more advanced that any C framework.

please use dark theme in VS

>windows users
>caring about their eyes and the eyes of those around them
please

>there are people like this entering my industry

you're a joke

>insult windows users
>user must use linux because it is better bla bla bullshit
please

dude, he's trying to learn. Give him a break.

>implying open source master race isn't better than windows
Here, have a wallpaper for your faggotry

It's not that he doesn't know, it's that he expects others to teach him how to do shit for him. If you want to be an ok programmer you must learn && do by yourself || with others

its gnu/linux ( ´◔‿ゝ◔’)

>&&
>||

nice.

^

what will be printed?
what will be the return value of main()?

if he wanted to learn he would be learning rather than shitposting here

>pretentious neck beard autist who dropped out his first year spotted

lol

>Java
A language dying at the speed of sound. Go with .Net, people actually use it. I learned on .Net, self taught, make 80k/yr.

Actually it's pretentious neck beard who kept it as a hobby and went for graphic design instead but dropped out his second year and doesn't remember anything making him even more of a failure than the regular gd graduate.
>Check ur pribileg

fuck off richard

OP, if you're serious - I recommend checking out the following sites:

teamtreehouse.com
codeacademy.com
freecodecamp.com

The last two are completely free, and will help teach you the basics of front-end dev work.

ps - you're a faggot

prints hello Sup Forums
return value is undefined and compiler specific
your program is obviously buggy because it should print op is a faggot
also you really should compile with warnings as errors to avoid unused local variables and undefined return values

whatever you are
you're autistic and thats all that matter

I started off on a Commodore 64 with BASIC when I was a little brat who wanted to make his own vidya.
Course graphics even being in a game then was a 50/50 shot and I was a little kid, so it was generally text adventure games. Not that I was much of a novelist at 9.

Honestly looking back it's a missed opportunity my parents didn't have the savvy to make me write admin software. I would've been ahead of the curve in the national market by a landslide, something I realized once I got into that professionally.

1. right
2. wrong
there are no unused local variables, and the return value is defined. You read the c code not the assembler. Got you, didn't I?

I didnt, its not interesting nor useful (for me)

on that specific compiler implementation, sure, it happens to return 0
you're relying on non-portable behavior, and should stop doing that
your program might break with the next compiler update

>.Net

That's not a language you fucking mong, it's a framework

C#, F#, those are languages

>not programming in a dialect of lisp
why even live

Taught myself python from book when I was in first grade

lisp is beautiful in a religious sense but ugly in a practical sense
there's a reason nobody uses it

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
same way I learned to edit....not very well if at all...

youtu.be/6KZmW56fjR4

Look at this Thumbnail Game Doh...sorry to continually disappoint....Dont worry im leaving...

>how did ya FUCKIG LEARN TO PROGRAM???

Myspace

that is what compilers are for

>Use Java to learn
Maybe to begin with. Can't do shit without knowing data structures.

roblox

OP is spanish or latino

Loco, empeza con C, luego C++ es una pavada. Java es como C++ pero con sus particularidades

Si no sabes un huevo, empeza por Python

Si vas a hacer paginas web.. empeza con HTML y PHP (luego metete en javascript)

Si lo tuyo va a ser la AI, o temas científicos.... PRIMER aprende C++ (o matate) y despues metete en ADA (o el upgrade de C++ para eso)

kek ".net" nice schooling user.

totally gonna hack you since your computer is shit and unprotected.

If code was hard, they wouldn't farm it out to Indians by the thousands. Anybody can learn it.

This.

Source: mid-40's, got out of coding long ago, now in infosec, laughing at my ex-colleagues who haven't figured out coding is bitch work

LOLOL beat me to it

By typing endless fucking lines of basic into a 286 with a huge 128kb of ram and a monochrome monitor with a really expensive 2gb external hard drive.
I still have nightmares about leaving something out and having to go back to find it....

Started by myself with C to learn memory management and how everything works behind. Moved to C++ a few years later for OOP. Then moved to C# a few years after than and went to uni in Software Engineering. Uni didn't teach me shit, but made me able to land a good paying job in a telco (Mostly Java tho, ew). I'm also making AIs on the side to help me invest in the stock market.

Coding is indeed easy and farmed to indians. My gf could learn to code within a few hours.

Good, maintainable code is hard as fuck tho.

Please don't use VS

I'm currently getting my SWE degree. Mostly java sounds horrible, but also great bc java is for fucking retards

>C#
>F#

Those're not languages you fucking mong, they're musical notes

Linux, Unix, GNU, those are languages