Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jnwXh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Clempsoning

>Orlando
>not Charlotte

fuck you faggots

>Watching Clemson choke and Penn St. get slapped by Wiscy

>watching your mom choke on my cock and Penn St. win.
ftfy, virgin

get ready for 2 B1G teams that didn't even win their division in the playoffs

>go through ridiculously arduous process to get accepted into the Air Force Academy
>transfer out after an ACL tear

major fucking errors

>Clemson wins
>Penn State somehow wins
>Ohio State booted from playoffs

pls

Off to bed now gents. When I wake up in the morning Michigan will be in the playoffs and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Clemson and Shitigan lost on the same day

that was a fun day

non-cuck chat
discord.gg/jnwXh

Nothing wrong with O-town mate

>non-cuck chat
>discord

everything is wrong with it

I'm taking Clemson by 3 scores over VT, Ohio State, and by 10 points over Alabama. Debate me.

glad you've lived there for 12 years too so you know exactly how it is

>"I sure showed him!"

RIP in peace Virginia Tech

just take your cash outside your trailer and burn it

Fuck Clemson. Roll Tide.

Peoples fee fees got hurt because we wouldn't let men pee in the ladies room in NC

also, fuck Louisville but
>that terrible OP image

Nick Saban doesn't want to see DW4 again

Is everyone gonna run that fucking Pitt play?
Fuck all of you

That center is SHOOK

Shovel pass

Even with all of those picks, far and away better than everyone in the SEC

exactly what I thought when I saw that, everyone has ran that meme shovel pass since then

The only team Saban is afraid of is the Cowboys

Carolina ran it once and got stuffed
Everyone had to know after that Clemson was gonna run away with it

>the Virgina Tech Korean School Schooters

>mfw that Jake Bentley tripfag has probably killed himself

>pass interference on an uncatchable pass

ACC refs everyone

gg Hokies

If he hasn't then he's done a great job of shutting the hell up.

welp

>ACC refs are terrible
the sky is blue

>#36 getting trucked by DW4

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

at least you tried VT

>All those "What If" games people keep playing with Clemson
This game is going to get fun real quick.

What if Clemson scores 70?

ACC are such faggots moving their shit out of NC because of fucking trannies. Fuck the NCAA

Say hello to the new front runner.

Please don't use slurs here

good, Llamar Jackson is a meme who got sacked 11 times by Houston and blew a game to Kentucky on a turnover

that's everyone's sentiment here in NC and don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. NCAA cares enough to move games but ACC is still headquartered in NC

> Thinking Clemsoning means losing to a ranked opponent in a championship game.

Being this stupid.

see ya buddy

That was a dumb hit and attempt at a tackle. He deserves to be ejected.

>targeting
this sport is turning into fagfest fast

Too bad that Clemson is not doing a meme loss now

VT has got some tricks

WHAT IN THE LITERAL FUCK

That they fail to execute.

or not

KYS

>FSpoo fans

or yes

ayy lmao

refs must have money on the over

rude

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who /BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/ here?

go turkeys!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not Leggett :(

Zeke had his way with them too.

Chokies on that Alabama bounty payroll

VT has officially scored as many points as SCar has

my dad texted me about 10 minutes ago saying something about this game, but he wouldn't tell me what happened

what meme play happened?
i was watching b1g

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO

fake punt. The guy that caught it touched it barely before the line of scrimmage, which kept it a legal play.

those are my favorite fake punts
anyone got a webm?

Touched the ball first prior to the line. He secured it beyond.

Nope, sorry.

Ben "The Junk Yard Dog" Boulware with another big hit!

Has Deshean made a case for being the front runner so far tonight?

Virginia Tech's secondary everyone

Hey, a third down stop

who /clemsonsportsradio/ here?

GET A FULL TANK OF FREEDOM

Momentum has shifted

Link?

I want to listen if things go south

>if

wheels are already coming off

>boooooooooooooooo
>acc refs suck!

>you suck ref!
>clemboos

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well this game is fucking boring as shit so I'm leaving this thread. I thought that you faggots said that the gayCC championship was the best sporting event of all time. LOL
Anyways I just downed
>6 bud lights
>boneless wings
>pizza sticks
>sliders
>and a chocolate molten lava cake
This Seahawks fan (AKA real FOOTBALL) is leaving Applebee's one happy guy. Mrs. is driving :) boutta go piihb.

PS. see you in the superb owl patriots

>"YOU SUCK REF!"

That was perhaps the worst "analysis" I have ever heard spill out of Herbstreit's mouth

Not falling for your pasta Satan

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ain't no way in hell Michigan will be ahead of Washington. Gonna be Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, and Clemson if they win. Thanks for playing everyone else.

>not a criteria
>first factor listed on CFB website

>literally frozen by the shittiest """""fighter""""" he's ever fought

FUCKING RETIRE

lel wrong thread

Dabo
Such a cool dude.

I wanna go for a beer with him. I'd imagine we'd meet up and he'd be very formal yet accommodating. He'd suggest we go grab some food and talk too. Him being a class act, he'd pay the taxi and off we'd go to "a great little tapas bar" he knows. We get there and just chat some small talk...about football...about life...etc. Hes very accommodating and listens intently to what I'm saying...ya know, the kind of person who really cares about what you're saying instead of just waiting for his turn to talk. I'm sure he'd ask about my family and he'd hope they are doing well. Then it comes time to order and of course like a gentleman, he wants me to order the tapas for our table. I have a quick laugh and insist that he knows the culture and food better than I do and I insist he orders. He graciously does so and takes the time to explain each of the dishes and some of their cultural significance....they remind him of a simpler time back as a child in Alabama. He talks about his childhood and upbringing with a warm, charismatic charm.

After we eat he insists on paying for the meal and genuinely thanks me for coming out with him. We share a quick laugh, yet below the surface I know he's just a genuinely friendly person who enjoys connecting with the people around him.

After the bill is paid and we're on our way out I thank Dabo again for being such a great host and for sharing his knowledge about the cuisine, culture, and his life. From there we go to watch X-Factor for a bit. Around 8:45 Dabo, very politely, says he had fun but has to be in bed soon for practice the next day. We shake hands and exchange kind words, his disarming charisma puts me at ease. Again he hails a taxi, pays the driver and I head on my way. As the taxi drives away I look back to see Dabo waving with a big smile on his face....his rugged, yet causal beard glistening under the Clemson street lights.

Dabo Swinney---A Class Act

>abloobloo

Don't understimate Bud Foster.

Just wait until the Hokies realize how Pass Interference works.

Wisconsin here, take my energy Virginia Tech!

Welcome /heem/

Crossposting is fucking me up while shitposting in three different threads

What is TUF even on? Fox or Spike?