What's keeping you from mindlessly killing others?

What's keeping you from mindlessly killing others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
youtu.be/Sa3o2jWmYKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

morals

Rational thinking

jesus

these. certainly not an imaginary invisible authoritarian friend that isn't real.

jail

>i work retail

too many cocks to suck and I don't have time for killing.

Two big things.

1) My parents - especially. The main psychological driving factor behind mass murderers is their completely swollen ego. They not only look down on others enough to kill them randomly, but they frequently forget the people they leave behind. Dylan Klebold's mom did an interview not long ago where she basically explained that her whole life stopped because her asshole son shot a bunch of kids because he thought it would be cool

2. Empathy. Even if I really don't like people, there's no sense in putting random and otherwise uninvolved families and children in mourning because of a glorified temper tantrum.

Be like me. Hate everybody and move off grid.

fear of what comes after i die

I don't know anyone who deserves to die by my hand. Also I don't want to be murdered so I don't murder people. Seems fair.

the kill cap too small
>how many I can get away with before getting caught

not capable of killing them all

Medications

the law.

Better shit to do

That's a good fucking question Sup Forumsro

video games

niggers aren't people

Having a mind...

/Thread

>don't have anyone I hate enough to kill
>don't think I could go through with it or deal with the guilt
>very, VERY highly doubt I'd be able to get away with it

I have a mind. A mind to put you over my knee!

50% suicidal, 50% homicidal.

100% dazed and confused.

#Not OP

I feel that sort of thing wouldn't solve whatever "issues" I encounter in life. I also feel that killing myself is not the answer either. I'm too scared of the consequences of doing such things.

Eh. I haven't ruled it out as an option. If/when I an hero most likely. I give it another decade or so before it happens. You guys'll see a gif of me somewhere I'm sure.

My moral code, not what society considers normal, for me there are only 2 reasons to kill another living creature, to eat or defend myself, i'm not a cannibal and nobody is trying to hurt me.

reason

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg

youtu.be/Sa3o2jWmYKg

evolution of morals and social consciousness

>What's keeping you from mindlessly killing others?

1. Don't want to go to jail.
2. Wouldn't solve all of my problems.
3. Wouldn't gain me enough money to make it worth while.
4. Even if there is no heaven, I don't want to have killed someone (or more) for bad reasons.

I will say this, I do know a guy who I sometimes wish had cancer. Not because I don't like him, but because he's always said that if he has incurable cancer, he's got a list of people he's going to take out.

If I were to make a list, a few of the same people would be on each list.

Games

Cute girls.

I have Jesus in my heart

everyone assumes I'm too weak to put up a good fight (which I likely am), and even if I brought a gun with me the police would be on my tail for shooting someone on impulse.

my lazy ass

nothing really , when ever i feel the need for violence i just jack off for a few hours and sniff cocaine at the same time

kys

Good ass pussy

>Be like me... move off grid.
ya know, having an internet connection, electricity, and a credit card put you square on the grid.

he means out of city limits, country living and shit. I think, kinda goes without saying?

why should they be so lucky?

I have a slight preference to see my enemies die the old fashioned way.

Jail. That's it. Sounds like I'm trying to be edgy but it's true

1. Too much of a bother.
2. Don't want to risk jailtime.

they have electricity and internet in the country, user

laws