Creepy/Cursed Image thread?

Creepy/Cursed Image thread?
Only the creepiest fucked up gifs,webms,png,jpg etc!

I am posting this on Sup Forums because noone on /x/ is posting:/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym6TWmXw_fE
youtu.be/ym6TWmXw_fE?t=2m2s
youtu.be/6KZmW56fjR4
youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
youtu.be/Sa3o2jWmYKg
youtu.be/3bN2dEyrUBg
youtube.com/watch?v=SVmBRr_Psng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow wtf is the story behind this? looks fucked up

Yea Id love to know the story aswell, thats why I saved it as "story" lol.
Image is so fucked up beyond my imagination. The thing that is creeping me out is the guys smile and the dude with his legs chopped up holding a thumbs up and his chopped off DICK in his other hand!
Plzzzzzzzz story

Theres no story its fake its from a haunted house

no look at the leg you can see it's not fake, just really curious about the story of it

w.e new fag

That's plenty fake, holy fuck. but k

no tourniquets? no hemostatic bandaging? he would bleed out in minutes or less.

I dont think so.
The dude holds his fucking dick in his hand
I dont think that is allowed in haunted houses.
If it is fake, Im angry af. I would love if this picture had a gigantic story to it, as it freaks me tf out

Not even that, even the simplest blood stains are shitty. Sasquatch here is bloodied up, but his volunteer experiment here has some messy legs and a wet tissue stain on his shirt. Nevermind the fake bloody hand prints on the wall..

exactly m thoughts, pic must be real

its a haunted house, look at the blood on the wall.

yeah its all bright red blood too. should both be arterial and veinous blood varying in shades. youre right though user it is shit. prob corn syrup and dye

Found the same pic, just unblurred.
btw I did a reverse search on the picture. Nothing came up on the thigs that you guys said

how can you tell the blood is fake? modsmodsmods

Ok fag listen here this guy here armin mewes pretty sure he's called was a pretty messed up cunt so he found someone equally messed up paid him a few gorillas to be cooked up and shit don't give a fuck about typing any more coz its old from 2001 and after reading this your gonna type in armin mewes on google and find that somebody already wrote everything you want to know about this guy already nearly fifteen years Ago.
Fuckin hell fag u kno the Internet is more then fagbook fagchan and redshit
Kill yourself

Pic is real, however its a bit of an optical illusion.
The legs dont actually belong to the guy with the thumbs up. He's standing behind the bed but looks like he's sitting on it and they are his legs.

Thank you
Suck my dick people saying its fake

why are you yelling mods? that shit's not CP. Fucking Newfag read the rules
It's a haunted house ride.

this image is at least 6 years old.

Take a joke dumbass

fucking retards

stop feeding them
it's called going along with the bait

>armin mewes
youtube.com/watch?v=ym6TWmXw_fE

For one, a bloody print doesn't look that solid. That looks like a fake hand with paint. If you put paint on your hand then press it against a wall, it will have places where less force is applied.
Have to deliberately and forcefully push your hand against a wall to get something like that, which is retarded for some maniac torturer.

Second, the fire extinguisher is a big hint. A haunted house has to have these things placed in nearly every room, concealed or not.

Third, the blood on their body is too shiny, even if you put a light up to it. Take it from me and leak some blood out, it's darker and it collects. That blood is too runny.

Fourth, placement. Big foot here has blood all over him, yet it's not really staining his glassware, his head hair, or his disgusting body hair.

Fifth, there is such things as 'adult haunted houses', where you sign contracts stating you're above 18, why OP and samefag party is talking about the man's dick is beyond me, Hairy Old Man here is in a thong judging by the strap at his waist.

Lastly, his fucking foot.I don't even know what's going on there. A meat grinder?

Fuck off or B8. I don't care.

>calls me retarded for falling for bait
>just told everyone that it is certainly real with verifiable proof
man you fucking stupid cunt

can we continue this being a cursed image thread and stop talking about the image

Agreed

RIP creepy image thread before it even started thanks OP with your shitty-ass image. Unless this was your intention

More proof
youtu.be/ym6TWmXw_fE?t=2m2s
He talks about the man cutting off his penis

Hey fag your way to late we have already established its real and found his name and story fag

OP HERE.
CAN WE POST CREEPY IMAGES?!
THATS ALL I ASKED FOR
NOT THIS
SHITTY
FUCKING
DISCUSSION
!!!!!!!!!!!

OP tell the story or its fake

How is that a creepy/cursed image? they look like they're having a blast

Satan? Is that you?
Also, dumbass
Scroll up

youtu.be/6KZmW56fjR4

fleshlight

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg

this story fake...or was this guy really cursed

Id rather just tell you it's fake

no this thread is derailed bby
idk what you're saying but I didn't post "verifiable proof" and saying it was a real pic was the bait, anyone getting mad convincing me it's fake took it

I know you didn't because I seem to be the only educated fuck that knows anything about this boring ass old shit
The fucking photo is most likely from before everyone in this thread was born

youtu.be/Sa3o2jWmYKg

dont play yourself

is he holding his dick?

youtu.be/3bN2dEyrUBg

you're proud of the fact that you know alot about a picture?

I'm proud I know alot about everything in comparison to mongaloids like yourself

lol

It was confirmed spooky horror-house at a theme park a while back. Guy on the table isn't attached to the legs in front of him

youtube.com/watch?v=SVmBRr_Psng
immediately thought of this vid, this is you how does it feel?