Why does this series have such high ratings? It's kind of shit

Why does this series have such high ratings? It's kind of shit.

Its an american remake of Akira of course normies and fedoralord beta numales will love it.

Single momfu nom nom nom

god damn man, stfu

That's a lot of buzzwords, friend

everyone ive seen praise the series says something in the lines of "OMG such amazing series, great 80s vibe and references, the music wow, i love it".

enough reason to not see that crap.

> weebs
Kys

>remake of Akira
never seen it eh?

Agreed, i watched the first episode and it was painful, no child ever talked like that and that scene when the bullies show up its SO FUCKING ARTIFICIAL JESUS CHRIST, they walk to the smaller kids who are moving and they hear they talking shit, stop, turn back but forming a line as if they were on a stage with an audience and then the bants they throw is so lame that it would make easier to bully the bullies at that point, the part where the scientist man gets killed under flickering lights by an unseen experiment that gone wrong was again baffling, how can such a big production waste a lot of money worth in effects, settings, clothing, cars, actors but pick such a cringe worthy script that feels like pure naruto filler with every cliche possible making an appearance.
I can't watch this garbage anymore, WHO is the target audience of this diarrhea ?

>le 80's is good meme

nope

>references
Yeah, the marketing for this crap found that if you switch the word ''cliches'' to ''references'' it prints money.

I think its good, and this is coming from someone who couldnt stop hearing from clowns how it was as good as Twin Peaks and some 10/10 show.

Its rather solid, enjoyable characters, kids act well, all and all very enjoyable like I said.

Its normies first taste into what can even be good though.

Silent Hill 1-3 games BTFO Stranger Things though.

transgender and 80s themed shows, as well as news regarding the same topic, have been the rage for the past year. might as well just start eating your pets now.

>enjoyable characters
>kids act well

reddit bandwagon muh 80s childhood

I agree

No child ever talked like that? You were probably born in 95. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>the flickering lights
>the ever ineficient throwing away move
>passing out for hitting the wall at 5km/h
God, this is a scene from this show isan't it?

in 95 i was getting married, in 96 my first son, no kid ever talks as artificial as these fuckos from this shitty show.
Don't try to sell me shit by calling it chocolate.

He doesn't pass out.