How do you enjoy THC?

How do you enjoy THC?

Recently I just tried boiling .5g weed, 2/3cup water and some coconut oil with some soy lecithen shit. Simmer for 40 minutes and then drink the oil or cook with it. Once you eat something you get fucking ripped for 4-5 hours.

Why dont you just smoke it wtf

is this mainly for a baking oil or can you use it in something else like a pan for example? never tried edibles, i mostly hit gravs or roll blunts.

The buzz from eating it is different from the buzz form smoking it. Smoking gives you more of a head buzz with eating gives a strong body buzz.

Edibles render me incapable of doing basic life functions for an entire day or more. Smoking is enough for me because I generally need to be doing other things when it wears off.

That being said, if i have a day off, fuck it.

too hard

You can get the strong body buzz if you smoke the right kind of strand

Did you pay $40 for that?

dude can i wash my bucket with isopropyl alcohol ?

I just drink the infused coconut oil like a savage but I did mix some into my alfredo noodles one time and got a good buzz from some pasta haha.

soak with iso alcohol and salt and shake a bit. let it soak then rinse off. brand new

true, but most strains when smoked only last for around 2 hours tops. When you eat a strong edible... you're stoned and possibly freaking out for 3-7 hours once it finally kicks in lol.

thank men

You do have a point there lol. Im just too lazy to do all the recipes for edibles and so is everyone else i know

Edibles do fuck all for me so I smoke/vape it.

Don't say ripped you wannabe copy cat stoner retard.

I have plenty of weed with nowhere to smoke it

Fuck you thats just dumb shit stupid stoners say, it's all they same shit, brain and body. i smoke and take edibles, edibles are just stronger.

share some godlike music videos to watch while high af

I would say it's important to note that ingestion is different than combustion+inhalation in some important ways.
>edibles are just stronger
Is a bit disingenuous. Edibles can absolutely be stronger, but the real point is that combustion+inhalation (smoking) is simply the worst possible way to absorb active ingredients. First of all, you're literally burning your ingredients destroying active chemicals that you want to absorb.
The reason edibles are "stronger" is because you're not destroying your own active chemicals with fire.
People who smoke, as far as I'm concerned, are stupid af tbh fam. Might as well just set your money on fire.

well smoking works wonders if you don't wanna get rekt for up to 6 hours

Just take a lower oral dose.