REEEEEEE

I'm here bb

my fellow roleplayer?

You have bad taste in opening images.

Nah sorry

no problem

My first fluffy art piece I ever made.

Featuring Merlin my RL fluffy

Am taking suggestions for what to draw next, writing them all down to use as inspiration.

What do fluffies think of amputee fluffies?

Two fluffies booping noses

picked at random and i don't have much on this laptop, i would have gone with the genre info graph but i don't have it

They call them dummies and rape or abuse them.

You did just fine user. We knew what the thread was about based on the image.

this exact one actually thank you

What in Jesus H is this shit?
You motherfuckers need Skydaddy in your fucked up lives

I need help to rad a fucking HG Thread: →

It's time to BTFO this faggots

like i sadi i would have preferred this

refer to this

I'll repeat the same question from last thread.
If humans wiped themselves out and fluffies inherited the earth, assuming they survive, how would their world look in ten thousand years?

I was thinking that smarty herds would merge via the smarties fighting, followed by the smarties eventually figuring out that they could tell their herds fight for them, creating fluffy wars. This would inevitably cause the rise of fluffy empires, with emperor smarties endlessly expanding their land. Eventually, this would end up with the world split into two opposing empires, likely, an entirely shit-colored empire, and an empire of bright colored fluffies. They would fruitlessly fight, until one genius fluffy invents the pointy stick, and both parties decide that they are too dangerous to battle with, and they enter a fluffy cold war. With each side making thousands of pointy sticks. Until after a long time of this, some kind of disaster destroys one of the empires, and the other rules the Earth until it inevitably collapses too and we start all over again.
I put too much thought into this, didn't I?

They typically just ignore them in situations where they cant interact (playing, running around), but still converse normally. Studs might think of amputees more as fucktoys, but normal house fluffies (wild fluffies won't really have too much contact with amputees) usually dont bully them and treat amputees like lower fluffies, but the emotional crushingness of outcastint that the amputees face is still sad for them.

there needs to be a series of fluffies in different religions

They are good enough threads. Sometimes I enter a fluffy.

Ok, I'll repeat same answer from last thread. Without humanity screening off alpha predators they would all be dead within a decade.

Noe. I wanna see fluffies.

Yeah, but dont forget. Depending on the opening image subject, the whole thread might follow that theme (gore would lwad to more a gorey thread, hugbox to hubox-y, etc.)

see
>assuming they survive

Civil house fluffies dont

i get it, but im sure if i posted hugbox there would still be a ton of abuse

yeah the rape and abuse is feral territory

i kekked

since when do you speak? OR ARE YOU A FAKE CHOCOBRO?

If you want to genocide all other animal life on earth so there's no predators then they still wouldn't survive more than 50 years because they'd have exponentially have grown to the point they'd have kill off all vegetation within a foot of the ground causing mass starvation with the next winter finishing them off.

youtu.be/6KZmW56fjR4

Where did we leave off

so what I'm just not allowed to make an assumption about a fictional race in a fanbase in which wierdbox is a main genre? i never said or even pretended it was realistic i just blurted the most saccharine thing i could think of.

Guys this one is ruining my carpet... I think it's defective. Its goopy and leaves stains wherever it goes

i gave an alicorn with dark green fur and dark drown mane named trooper to a mare named lilac who i guess was purple and begged for a baby.

How rare, mad jelly.

i like how they call giving birth "big poopsies" it's like they know deep down how useless they are

i would put him in a snake tank or something

those could probably blow up on a hot day, put them in a box or something

Does anybody have that comic about a red fluffy that was paralyzed and made into a stuffed pet for a girl and later killed himself by drowning when the mom rejected it?

Got you covered OP

>that comic
Its like 19 pages long bro

You responded to this as if you were me, which you are not. You were never a part of this.

The original cocobo image is titled KHEH!.jpg, His file is called 1490.... . jpg, so he's fake

That reminds me, I need to do other types than earth.

i like it chocobro but im not sure how it applies to my post

So messy

i keep telling you man, that guy needs a snake tank to live in, a big one if you can manage

aww thats cute, swampfluff? goofluff?

Well, You support the cause?

I have him locked in the bathroom. At least it's tile in there, so it shouldn't stain and is hopefully easier to clean up.

thank you

Thanks almond

Fuck off with this eye design, this is not a mother fucking fluffy.

aww... that would piss me off but be adorable at the same time... love it.

good call

we need more fluffies meet nature

I can draw em how I want to. It's called a stylized picture. I'm sorry that my art offends you but I do draw them like this too

rofl, it tries to hug it's pelt as its being removed.

Jesus christ...
I think that's it.
We've done it.
We've gotten the worst abuse.