Republicans = bad

>republicans = bad
>minorities = good
>white men = bad
>womyn = good

They weren't even subtle with this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-great-pumpkin-riot-is-a-white-riot-worth-taking-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're going to #trigger Sup Forumsmblr

This piece of shit made back 10x its budget

what exactly is wrong with that OP

I can't believe this is the first movie I paid for in theatres in six months

White men built the modern world desu

just like real life then

how do we fix this?

>Production Budget = $10M
>Domestic Gross = $78M
They aren't even going to stop with this one.

Wipe out the rebels and make it about surviving Purge night again. The first Purge was a simple movie that basically took place in a single house and it was actually enjoyable. The bigger the scale they keep making it, the less an audience really cares about the atmosphere and it just turns into GI Joe.

>*oppressed and stole from the world

fixed

Spaniards and Greek did

What exactly makes Nordic smarter than Asians?

>claimed through strength and birthright what lesser peoples squandered for generations in mediocrity and weakness

Fixed again.

ok, nothing to add this is the correct answer

moving on

What exactly did Celtics and Nordics do again?

>good at sociopathy and destruction
>we da best!

you're walking human cancer if anything

And yet critics annihilated it which tells you all you need to know about the "shills will overrate anything with SJW overtones" meme.

Raze Rome
Populate the British Isles
Establish the Magna Carta
Assume technological and military domination

Shall I continue?

>Raze Rome
Glad to know they were the niggers back back then
>Populate the British Isles
Glad to know they were the Mestizos back then
>Establish Manga carta
I'm sure Stormfags like religious freedom
>Assume technological and military domination
Ahahahaha

grandma is making meme pic to relate to millennials now?

It's spelled 'winning', and you should be grateful we think you subhumans are adorable enough to allow to breed. Any other dominant race would exterminate your bloodlines; we'll be catapulting you into outer space despite you having done nothing to deserve ascension.

Germans and Anglos are the two groups most responsible for modern innovations. Everyone else is riding their coattails for the most part.

Greeks and Italians did set the stage centuries before though.

>has nothing
>ad hominems

This is why you're slaves to the white man for now and forever, because you lack conviction and vision.

ITT: butthurt tumblrites and shitskins.

Because they're cheap as fuck to make.

They literally only require enough money to hire a bunch of literally whos to wear masks and run around with weapons.

>Spaniards and Greek did

kek

Look at a list of the most influential inventions of the last 200 years.

Tell me how many spics and olive-pickers you see.

>non-white
>calling whites "walking human cancer"

Is it opposite-day?

Fucking kek.
Would be even better if you turned out to be a nigger.

>And yet critics annihilated it

Critics loved it and literally praised how "smart and timely" its "politics" were.

>It's a non-whites getting upset and trying to take the piss out of the achievements of white people episode and failing episode

Kek, these are always entertaining.
Be sure and let us know when a darky puts another darky on the Moon.
Or better yet, invents something like the computer or the Internet you are using to whine on right now.

The way the old guy kept saying negro instead of nigger really took me out of the movie.

But they are minorities.
White people just so happen to also be minorities.
The closest thing to a nonminority in the world are East Asians and they're just a plurality.

Germanics put humanity into space dumb fuck

>the industrial revolution
>the telegraph
>the telephone
>the electrical revolution
>the cure for Polio
>the light bulb
>the internal combustion engine
>television
>the Manhattan Project
>binary electronic computing
>the Apollo 11 Mission
>the Internet

Plenty of stuff before AND after that. I could go on.

>ITT a bunch of niggers

>the radio, telephone, computer, television, electricity, the lightbulb, combustion engine, train, plane, mobile, cinemas, democracy, the language you speak, slavery abolishment, the country you live in, the TV shows you watch, the books you read, the philosophy you think about, the movies you watch, the stories you love, the clothes on your back and the architecture you live in. The race of greatest minds and thinkers the world will ever know, the masters of the finest masterpieces. The race of poets, philosophers, artists, thinkers, inventors; Voltaire, Da Vinci, Tesla, Mozart, Beethoven, Michaelangelo, Franklin, Aristotle, Socrates, Napoleon, Washington.

How can niggers even compete?

Well for starters they invented the computer AND the Internet you are using right now to piss and moan on.

Let's start there.

>main protagonist is a based white man

Question for people reading this thread is there anyone here who really thinks europeans are not responsible for the lion share of technological advancement of humanity or even muh colonization of Africa negates that? Blacks would be better off under white rule with exception of the Belgians

we got the traffic light cracka

Probably stole that like peanut butter

And peanut butter honkey bitches

>The bad guys are NEO NAZIS WEARING CONFEDERATE FLAGS
>The bad guys are THE RICH WHITE PEOPLE
>The ending is in a CATHOLIC CHURCH
>The good guys are DINDU NUFFINS
>The good guys are POOR PEOPLE
>The good guys are FEMINISTS
>Mfw this is a SJW's wet dream

Hahaha perfect movie for liberalcucks. Couldve really fucking tried harder for the bad guys. Looks like something a 12 year old would produce.

Didn't they namedrop the NRA too?

>A blonde female senator wants to end the Purge for the sake of the poor people and the dindu nuffins that are hurt by it is targeted by a conspiracy constructed by an evil cabal of old white men that want to preserve their power.
>There's even a scene where a fanatical all-white Christian church prepares to dissect her as some kind of religious tribute to the Purge itself.

But Liberal bias in the media is totally imaginary, guys.

Where have you been? They totally acknowledge their bias, they're just biased because their points are always better.

>points are better
>if everyone has a gun they will just kill each other on the streets
>white people will riot if they don't get their way
Whatever you are smoking keep it to yourself

Also
>equality besides just under law
> a point or something anybody should strive for

>white people will riot if they don't get their way
That's actually true.

niggers riot, white cucks hold protest marches

Yes, remember how White Lives Matter protestors burned Baltimore to the ground and shot like 20 cops in a month because they were so pissy?

Oh wait. That's niggers. Silly me.

Memes aside, will you vote for Trump?

Okay leftie cuck cool story. Remind me how white men rioted in 2012 when the election went the opposite way they voted, oh wait you're retarded

>it's ok they are le stupid because they are le correct

Hey Reddit. There was a bit too much truth in this thread. I was wondering when you'd get here and start spouting bullshit.

Libs are throwing all other races EXCEPT black people under the bus slowly. Also "white feminism" is a thing used to decry more and more women (much less feminists), usually by trans people.

I expect HRC to win but I also expect 95% of the populace to be considered evil bad oppressors by the end of her first term, so.

All leftist beliefs today are anti western to their core

I didn't say other races didn't riot but whites totally riot when they get poopy pants buttflustered and since things are usually going good for whites they do it over stupid shit like Soccer and Hockey.

Cool story cuck, quick cite me a gawker article of kids setting a couch on fire or one car in a entire city getting trashed.

Once again, moron

Inb4 he cites Vancouver

> Vancouver is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse cities in Canada;

>Liberalism = Never be true to yourself, always suck dick to appeal to others, be a people pleaser, always be put the needs of others first before yours even if your life depends on it, always give and never have anything for yourself, be a pussy, always care about what people think about you

>Conservatism = Be yourself and treat yourself with respect, never give a fuck about what others think about you, only focus on yourself and your goals, Always go for the bigger piece of meat, be a man, always put your needs first

Democrats are starting to resemble their 1860s counterparts of being rich globalists depending on blacks for their livelihood while hating just about everyone else on the planet/thinking they should rule over them as well. Notice you never hear "black and latino" anymore, and the POC thing is an expectation for everyone else to line up with blacks.

As for LGBT, well, gays are thrown away and lesbians are being seen as evil for not sleeping with trannies.

Honestly, just be patient. It'll be Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo soon.

>comparing a sports riot where some drunks knock over a trash-can to sustained weeks of rioting that level a city

Yes, I remember during the last hockey "riot" Reginald Denny was dragged from his truck and had his head crushed with a cinderblock.

You realize that the word "riot" covers a wide range of violence, right?
Nobody fucking died the last time a bunch of drunk Canadians "rioted" over a hockey game.
Can't say the same thing about Baltimore or LA.

>whites
>rioting over soccer

On what fucking planet?

Wait are Russians white?

Did the "good guys" win at least? Please tell me they did, so there's no reason to make another godawful Purge movie.

Slavic countries.

why do white bois always try to take credit for the accomplishments of the jewish race

>space travel
>jewish accomplishment

Yid

Jews are only Jews when they achieve something they want credit for.

When it's things like the invention of Communism or the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, they suddenly turn back into "whites".

white people are bad

are you white geeks that delusional

White people are bad for dealing with all the muds and jews bullshit honestly.

Get used to it, shit will be much worse when Hilldog wins

why do people even watch this shit, i pirated one of the purge films and i genuinely don't get what all the hubbub about it is. why does it keep getting squeals? its premise doesn't even make sense.

Because its Heroes fucking up psychopaths and people love watching that shit

>why does it keep getting squeals?

Because the movies cost pennies on the dollar to make, but dumb Liberal millennial teenagers will pay money hand-over-fist to see them.

This.

If you thought the shilling and pandering to SJW's was bad under Obama, it will be 20 times worse under Hillary, who is an unironic Feminazi and Terrorism-Appologist who literally cites Angela Merkel as her personal idol.

Again

>Whites

>Googled "white rioting over soccer"
>Read results
>Head explodes

>why does it keep getting squeals?
20x Domestic Gross for the first one.

wow

>The Purge movies are such a waste of a creative premise

This is now a reimagine the Purge thread.

Group of teenagers try to recreate crazy stunts from various favorite action movie while dealing with looters and psychos. Meanwhile a huge mob forms to go kill a rich celebrity who got off of a high profile crime on a technicality but everyone assumes is guilty (think OJ or Cosby). In this setting people arnt just looting or killing there are small communities that are selling drugs on the streets like fruit and there are open air literal black markets.

>riots over pumpkins
news.vice.com/article/the-great-pumpkin-riot-is-a-white-riot-worth-taking-seriously

What happened?

>Asian guy and black guy posing for the photo

>Vice
Nah

i've always wondered why people are cool with everyone just killing and robbing each other, when we think about the social contract and how some form of law enforcement naturally occurs in any community of size when there is a need for it, it gives wonder as to why there isn't a volunteer law enforcement system primarily made up from law enforcement officers that steps up each year during the purge to keep some semblance of the peace

as if the new founding fathers would allow that, we saw there were some people that tried to help but you have to keep it on the low down.

that lady liberty mask tho

I really hated that cunt in the "kiss me" mask. I wish she got a more brutal death.

White christians are the very reason we haven't found a cure to cancer yet. Science is about 400 years behind where it should be.

There is so much more you could do on a day without law than kill people.
Like stealing a bunch of shit to sell it the day after, or raping someone.
Why is it strictly murder in these fucking films, there is so much more potential that would make you go "Hmm I'd wanna do that" than just UH OH PSYCHOS KILLING ERRYBODY

>Europe
>Rest of the word
>Everywhere else
Ok

It's the most immediate and interesting thing to do in the scenario. Or more to the point surviving it.
A movie about a guy looting the shit out of a neighborhood isn't that interesting.
Rapist movie is just the same movie but the murderer has an erection.

Damn, look at those horrible losses.

Why would you murder them after if it's legal and you can get away with it?
It could turn into a "I have to kill him before I can't legally anymore because of what he just did" revenge plot where the heroin hunts down the rape day rapist.

I wish that were true, then we could deal with you subhuman scum, nice and swiftly.

But those are all correct though

Point is it's still the chick running away from a rapist same way she'd be running away from the murderer.

Science is also behind because everyone cares about petty feelings and MUH minorities now.

Logic>feelings