shit log

off to a good start

this

easy thread OP

whoops forgot pic

>they are hacks that stole melodies from blacks and australians

This x2

You're fucked.

You obviously have never sucked a warm creamy log out of Andys ass user.

Vulgar Display of Power is pretty much a flawless album, but everything before sucks, and everything after sucks. It's one of those cases where the album is more important than the band itself.

mcr

Can't fucking stand them.

>triggered

Red Hot Chili Peppers fucking suck, except for Flea. If it weren't for their bassist, they'd be playing gay weddings or some shit

Agree with this I guess you could say Flea is pretty... based. I hate myself.

>being this plebian

This.

>la din da ya la din da ya la din da ya

>Genius

bunch of ignorant faggots in here

This!

Jimmy Page fucked a 14 year old I figured you would like that.

I have never understood the success of Pantera.

Shit, they are from my town, so you would think I would have some love for the home team at least - but I don't.

Their 'music' sounds like someone kicking a steel trashcan down the alley to my ears.

Me neither tbh and I was in the band lol. We did what we did and had fun but looking back it seems like a huge waste of time. I much rather hang out with my family these days.

you don't understand metal

Pantera isn't shitty. The band had tons of talent but I feel they had some shitty songs just like any other band would. They aren't my favorite, maybe a little overrated, but Dimebag was great and Phil's voice from CFH up until he fucked it up was fucking awesome and he's my favorite metal vocalist of all time.

Well, at least you made enough money to buy some wood paneling. Worth it.

post timestamp on the side of your disgusting bald head

nahhhhhh you aint phil

This, Nirvana and grudge killed Rock now we have whiny cringe worthy bands and its why hip hop is winning

Go to bed OP

Listen to this solo and shut the fuck up you talentless pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=jaFRe45wy94

Tons of talent but they started drinking way too much after the success of VDoP and thought every noise they made was a cool song.

I agree. Nirvana's albums all suck. HOWEVER, their MTV Unplugged performance is God Tier.

This

Ha you wish faggot. Also, if you really were in the band I'd assume you would appreciate the success and journey experienced that lead you to the comfort to relax and grow with your family. Nothing is truly a waste of time to a musician, unless you're saying you are just a talentless "artist" with no vision that flew into the scene for an image and cash. Which seems to be the case. Nice b8/7

Pantera is so good.

Those dudes just love life and love making music.

Go ahead, mention Metal Majick or whatever the fuck it's called. I don't care. They wanted to rock, and they were going to do it at all costs.
Dime died on stage and got buried with Eddie Van Halen's guitar. What the fuck have you done?

I saw them live at MSG last month and they have one of the best live shows I've ever seen tbh

Most annoying fans

They were total fucking hedonists. They were the epitome of 70s rock and roll both as musicians and partiers. Led Zeppelin is God Tier and you should fucking kys faggot.

I saw them at a warped tour I think? They're singer was fucking aweful live. Maybe it was just me, but I wasn't feeling it.

Half of Coybows is good and half of Driven is good but I agree.

Uplift Mofo was the peak. I remember seeing them around the Mother's Milk period and they were still on their game. BSSM was fucking boring and I lost interest in them.

These fags

That song they did with Puff Daddy was awesome though

Anthony keidis was good but flea and the autistic kid they have on tour playing guitar now are phenomenal together plus will Ferrell is a good drummer. Chilli peppers have always been more of a live band and being in the crowd alone is an experience. It could be the venue though I've never been a big fan of warp tour the search for water bottles and a place to piss makes me fucking hate it

Once they fired Cliff Burton they got pretty good actually

It was over 10 years ago, so ... I don't know.

ROFL

Primus sucks

The triggering is upon us, newfriends.

Look m8s, when I was in middleschool I loved Pantera too, but I've since realized that groove metal is the least technical, pop-friendly form of metal. Only redeeming quality of the band was their guitarist, and they were so bad even he left them for a better band before he went out with a bang. So all of, eat a bag of dicks, put some variety in your life, it doesn't all have to be Phil Anselmo's penis, there are plenty of others to suck on.

Their kids go to my school.

Rex's atleast

Was gonna say, I thought he had twin girls born in about 2000, but he's the only one

penis-sucking is clearly on your mind, eat dicks and die!

Nope, a dude and a girl.

They are fucking wierd.

Want me to tell you about them?

>I'm upset people think Pantera is good
>Type an angry paragraph
>THEY are triggered

I don't even like that poorly mixed dribble. You're just a cunt.

Bump

Well, look at their dad.

Sure. Weird in what way? Hippie, metal, rich, snotty, what? Post a yearbook pic if you have

They are both libtard cucks. But they live higher middle class. Not stupid insanely rich

please post one good song by the band

The dude wore a Black Lives Matter shirt one day for school. And the girl is an insane Marilyn Manson fan

These fucking losers, maybe 2 decent songs

all the rest are pure garbage

From listening to Rex interviews I get the idea that the Abbott family was very much running the show and controlling the money. I'm sure he lives well but yeah, not surprised that he's not a mansion type.

I agree their not that great, but I don't know anyone who says they are, their a decent band that gets credited as a decent band

> Not overrated

Yeah, I can see how he wants them to live, semi-normal lives

OK, gotta ask what the kids' names are.

Brody and Brooke

Thanks user

No prob

Vinnie, on the other hand

>ITT everybody bashes big bands that stop being cool while hopping nobody mentions their favorite band

i agree. The singers voice sucks. Anyone can bark. They need to figure out whether they want to do groovy metal riffs with odd effects or fucking hairmetal ballads. overrated as shit same with slayer. there i said it debate me faggots

HUH HUUUUUHHH. HUH HUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUH HUH HUUUUUUH YEAH

Vulgar Display of Power, whole album.

>hurr hurr fuck modern alternative im too cool for that, i listen to underground music

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

If you are Phil, I always loved Pantera and I also love Down, etc. Don't let the losers get you down. Peace and out, brother.

maybe dream theater it´s a little overrated, i dunno, i like it but its not that great

MFW I have lived in this town for 25 years, drank at the bar across the street from this house 100 times, and never knew it was there.

>Poop for war
>Defecate
>Diarrhea gates
>Cockboys from hell

Dude i could go on

>THE BEST

They all look like a bunch of heavy poopsmokers

>creates a thread to state the obvious
Wew, hope this wasnt an excuse to be edgy, because thats piss weak wasting it on a shit band that everyone knows is shit. Pick a better band to bait kids with

don't trip over that septum piercing pleb

Green day

Everyone knows they suck spaghetti dicks

The Beatles

>>they are hacks that stole melodies from blacks and australians

why "blacks and australians" didn't get rich or famous?

jimi hendrix was a gr8 guitarist but his music was shit

Led Zeppelin is shit tier shit and page is a pretentious twat

i think come as you are is a good song

but thats it