Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQCYwOqZcbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always have preferred LA, but nowadays I'm strangely preferring the fast paced urban culture of New York...

I rarely see jack shit take place in LA. NY is too overdone.

San Francisco

Both are shit. Cities are shit. Rural and wooded areas only.

Fag.

go away VSCO faggot.

I like NY because it's fun to recognize places where they film. Other than that I don't care too much about which city they choose to set a story in.

>implying SF isn't turning red because of all the poo in loos who hate niggers

LA

that way it can be shot in vancouver to save money

This. The first season of True Detectives made me want more settings like that.

anywhere else

Miami.

NY is more serious and edgy
LA is more laid back and liberal

NY and LA are both liberal as fuck.

Las Vegas

Libertarian state

Both are liberal hellholes where common sense is inversely proportional to the cost of living. LA has better weather though, so LA wins.

It's time for minor cities to rise again. Tampa, Asheville, Cleveland, twin cities, maybe Fresno or something

That's all there is to it, really.

Though upstate NY is pretty nice.

As a setting or to live, LA. New York is too overdone and seems like it's filled with assholes spouting off about how they live in the "greatest city in the world."

hows that lack of sex life going

Good, it keeps the cuckservatards out.

>likes liberal states where anyone who isn't a min wage illegal is tax cucked into paying for them
>calls others cucks

As with every blue state, the major city (in this case NYC) outweighs the influence of the rest of the state in every area that matters. Hardly anyone cares abiut upstate New York, Illinois outside of Chicago, etc. Even Michigan would be a totally solid state if not for Detroit.

I love paying higher taxes =D

>Better weather

Enjoy looking like Grandpa by age 40

Yeah I bet that's all that people do there, you sound like you know the city and the individuals that inhabit it well

P.S. There's plenty of better reasons to not live in NYC like absurdly high rent and a hershey's chocolate bar is like $4

Tom Cruise lives in LA, and he looks a lot younger than his age (54). The irony.

here.

P.S.S Also you used the word overdone in both of your posts

True, and I'm sure the laws are fucked, but I've visited the finger lakes area a few times and it was enjoyable.

>weekly botox

oh the naivety

>Rural and wooded areas only.
sorry but I would like to have sex at least once in my life

You can send the IRS more than legally required if if feels so good.
You don't have to make me too.

Thing is these conservashits always love their rural and wooded areas, they complain about liberals and their higher taxes in cities like NY; There's a reason cities have higher taxes, there's higher taxes to pay for taking care of the fucking roads, infrastructure and public transport.

both are violet

>spends his night on Sup Forums
nice projection bro

anything set in pre 9/11 new york aka before it became a sterile soulless disneyland

kinomancer know that NYC is the kino city

Nuke both pls.

That's not how botox works. Wrinkles can come from getting too much tan/burnt from the sun. Using protection can prevent wrinkles, easy as that.

LA has better weather but a retarded city layout. NY is the opposite. LA wins if you live on the west side and don't have to commute.

>fresno
>living inland california

fucking pointless

if youre not from NYC you should honestly consider suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=DQCYwOqZcbw

Texas

Has anyone ever made a NY LA 'za?

New Yorkers are fags who think they're tough just because they live in the most busy city in the world. I've lived in New York and the biggest inconvenience was getting past the hobos sleeping on the stairs on the way to the subway.

this, fuck cities with a sledgehammer

no idea how people can live their whole lives there

Detroit

Plenty of deer in the woods

I want to be a t.v. writer. I heard the best way to do that is to move to LA and get an Office PA job. Any advice?

Left: the most overrated city in America, top 5 most overrated in the world

Right: a complete shithole only Californians give a shit about

>any advice?

Yeah, get a grip on your life and don't do that because it will be the biggest mistake of your life. It's fucking hell living in LA and you'll make your life so much harder trying to be a 'tv writer'