Does anyone feel kind of "star struck" when talking to a real person from the country you're a boo for...

Does anyone feel kind of "star struck" when talking to a real person from the country you're a boo for? I can receive replies from Brit posters and talk to them on games and it's whatever. But in real life I get to blushing and spilling spaghetti.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a britaboo
absolutely disgusting

Not really.Every Portuguese has a sense of superiority,I mean,they live in the Fifth empire afterall

Slut

Such hubris for a country that's England's bitch

i've never had the pleasure of speaking with a french person

I'm not actually a "boo" of any country IRL though.

I'm not even a weeb, but I still really like when a Jap gives me a (you).

How do you think you'll react when/if you finally do?

I'm not a boo of any country. I have spoken to Britaboos though but they were all girls.

one of my very good friend is french... jealous?

Yes, girls here tend to all be britboos or ouiboos. I'm a male britboo though.

what a nerd

>I'm not a boo of any country.
Ditto.

How did they react to you?

I've never met a foreigner (except for other german countries that don't count).
I'm kinda scared to meet a foreigner in general.

I'm a general Euroboo, so on the rare occasions I cross paths with a European person, I do get a slightly giddy feeling I think. I try to think of ways I can impress them (perhaps through being knowledgeable of European things) or make them like me.

Why are you scared? And which country would scare you the most?

All of them.

this desu
they are always acne covered makeup smotherd middle class white girls

Nah, there's girls of all races who are britboos in America

Whenever I run into a British person here in America I get pretty tsundere because I don't wanna weird them out with my excitement.

Sounds like you're a fag on several levels

I got cucked by an englishman while in college. Man was a bit of a dork but all the girls thought he was suave because "muh accent".

>tfw girls only like my accent because its gruff and fulfills there daddy issues complex

I met a British man in his 50s around a bookstore before and I managed to stifle my excitement since I was tired from cutting bushes and wanted to get a beverage there.

He also noticed I had some bush leaves on my ass and politely told me it was there. I said, "Oh!" in surprise, brushed it off and then we talked about it briefly and about the weather until the next person in front of me got their beverage.

He was also in line for a beverage, which turned out to be a tea for his daughter... I eavesdropped on his family.

Apparently Mandeville, Louisiana is a very attractive town for tourists.

>talk to chinese guy
>want to try speak mandarin to him but dont want him to know im pathetic chinaboo
what do I do?

>be Korean and chinaboo
Just end yourself, m8 even more pathetic than this Korean weeb I knew in hs

Nice try pajeet, but we know Indians don't have gruff voices

china is the dad of asian culture

Do your family of friends give you shit because most of S.korea hates china?

I don't wear a chinese flag around, not really
mostly enjoy chinese culture in korean appreciated things like calligraphy, hanja, table tennis

A British couple came into the store I work at and asked for "salt sachets" and when I told them I didn't know what those were they were extremely rude about it.

Before that I was a britaboo but I hate those cunts now

Don't blame a whole country of 70 million on 2 people

I get nervous when talking to Australians.

>saying that on Sup Forums

When I'm talking to the real peole from the country I'm a -boo for, they usually insult me because they hate Russians.

Who are you -boo for? Poland, Czechia, or Ukraine?

> made a german friend recently
> mfw talking to him and listening to his accent

>american friend complains about being a sissy boy without confidence
>gets on voice chat
>he has the most confident american accent possible
>i tell him i think its super hot and alpha sounding
>now we are planning to save up so we can marry
made me think

Ukraine.
I really love the country and the people living there, but they hate me with a burning passion.

Yeah. When an argie replies to me or notices my post I almost fucking loose it. They are truly gods gift to humanity.

Well that is to be expected at this point, kek.

British people are NOTHING like they are in movies and television. I was lied to. They are like rednecks that don't know they are rednecks

>chinaboo
Samesies.

Disgusting choice

delet this

Are you gay?

Yes

How did you turn this yank gay?

he turned me gay

>being an Anglophile

topcuck

take over their country as revenge. They'll surely respect you then.

I met a Canadian woman at work and sperged out and mentioned 'the great lakes'

Lucky you

That's only ever happened once when I talked to a cute little Japanese girl at Sydney international airport once. She and her parents were really taken back to have a white guys speaking to them in Japanese and the little girl had a masive smile on her face.
The girl, must have been only around 8 was swinging around a camera on a lanyard and while walking and it happened to come flying out of her hand and I was walking nearby, close enough to dive and grab it before it would have gone sailing down a set of stairs, likely smashing everywhere. The father kept apologising while the mother was looking at me in some form of shock. I've never forget the girl's smile, though. Fuck, I had a massive desire to protect that smile. Felt warm and fuzzy for the entire train trip home after that.

Little girls are so awesome.

user... I think you are...

YES I feel this but I won't say the country I'm a boo for because people would call me retarded and laugh and maybe that country would show up and think I'm weird

Living a cruel, chased and utterly isolated life, surrounded by people who would happily see me hang for enjoying drawings of a certain subject? Yes.
Got to hold onto those precious memories to keep the suicidal thoughts at bay.

>chased

>tfw no one will ever desire to protect your smile

They're actually called anglophiles.

Meu Deus, I have never heard of this before. I for one, welcome our Portuguese masters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire

Even if I highly respect a country as a collective I know for a fact that I'm superior to the majority of people of any country so this would never bother me

Do you have Discord ?

I've been to America and no one gave a flying shit that I was British. I think you've gotta be semi decent looking for it to really work.

I get that feeling when talking to Finns. Not Fennoswedes though.

I love the Finnish language, and as an archaeology student, I hope to do some mesolithic/subneolithic research there in the future.

Pic related, it's a monument in Ostrobothnia built by hunter gatherers in the end of the stone age (about 2000 BC).

I usually mock you faggots since you have to live in a fucking fantasy to grow any fascination for our country
Ouiaboos are the fucking worst they are either stupid girls or gay like you surely

No, I don't have brain problems.

hot

>tfw learned a northern Ireland accent purely because everybody I met when working abroad expected me to have one
>tfw consistently got told it was hot/cool and had plenty of lads and lasses in general gush about Ireland to me

I still don't get why Éireboos exist but its kinda cool I guess

Fuck man, just like blood smoothies

I'm a colossal Potatoboo, but mostly because Irish accents on girls give me a massive erection. How common are ginger girls over there in reality?

Gonna try and study abroad there whenever I get the chance.

I can't help but asking them questions about their country and language. it's pretty autistic, especially when they live in the US and want to be american.

how to be a ouiaboo without being super cringe?

>especially when they live in the US and want to be american
So they blow smoke up your arse and tell you how amazing Murika is?

nah I think they generally just find it annoying

Icelanders are godlike beings. I know one and I go weak in the knees when I see her. I'd definitely go sub (and gay) if an Icelander told me to.

sorry kind of autistic of me to not notice the
>it's pretty autistic, especially when
lol
I actually noticed the same thing when I asked some brown americans (who were clearly FOB) where they were from. "Here" -- umm try again sweetie x

rannsaka dig själv

Warning, do not touch as he's very obsessive

Probably went to NYC/LA where it's isn't rare to encounter a brit.

Eh, I've seen worst

My favorite thing is when Brits post in their accent. I feel weird not knowing if I should be reading a post in an American accent or not.

>having girls or qt gay boys be boos for your country
>a bad thing
Explain?