Diane, it's 12:18 in the morning, and there haven't been any Twin Peaks threads on Sup Forums yet

Diane, it's 12:18 in the morning, and there haven't been any Twin Peaks threads on Sup Forums yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/sherilyn-fenn-talks-david-lynch-and-how-twin-peaks-200898
youtube.com/watch?v=PIt4UMNGu2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COOP?

Just finished both seasons and the movie. I don't get it. I really enjoyed the experience but I don't understand what happened at the end. Seems like a lot of loose ends went untied. The movie didn't help either.

What conclusions am I supposed to draw now that everything is said and done?

Don't ask "what was I supposed to learn from this in the end?" It's about the journey, not the destination.

Although everything is not said and done. Wait for the revival. Although I imagine that it's going to be different from the original show and everyone's going to hate it just like most fans hated the movie when it came out.

What's with all the Twin Peaks threads recently? Is meme magic trying to get me to watch it?

>It's about the journey, not the destination.

That's my initial reading, I just wish that I had more closure. I liked the first season a lot more than the second, the second season introduced so many minor characters and subplots that didn't lead anywhere, it all felt very superfluous.

>Seems like a lot of loose ends went untied.

some of us have been waiting multiple decades, and I doubt the revival will resolve anything.

GOULD

Lynch hasn't done anything since that documentary in 2012, it's just nice to know that he isn't secretly bedridden and vegetative yet.

David Lynch had very little to do with the 2nd season. Also, lots of retarded drama with Donna's actress being jealous of Audrey Horne's relationship with Coop, whom she was dating at the time. That's why they added that rando bitch for Coop and the guy who fucked Audrey

I thought that Muad'dib wanted to bring in the rando because he felt as though Coop wouldn't ever get involved with somebody related to a case? Maybe that was just an excuse.

best mental breakdown coming through yankee fucking shits

People are probably excited for its revival.

It got canceled that would be why there are loose ends.

The movie is fucking great.

>AVC: People on the show got mad and jealous about the characters staying together?

>SF: Yes! I… I’m bad. I’m not supposed to say it. But David knows I tell what happens, and what happened was that Lara [Flynn Boyle] was dating Kyle [MacLachlan], and she was mad that my character was getting more attention, so then Kyle started saying that his character shouldn’t be with my character because it doesn’t look good, ’cause I’m too young. Literally, because of that, they brought in Heather Graham—who’s younger than I am—for him and Billy Zane for me. I was not happy about it. It was stupid.

avclub.com/article/sherilyn-fenn-talks-david-lynch-and-how-twin-peaks-200898

I think I've read/heard more or less the same story from some other interviews, so it's probably true.

MAJOR SPOILERS

Okay, sorry for shitty quality, but THIS fucking scene.

THIS FUCKING SCENE.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIt4UMNGu2Q

Made the show go from a 8/10 to a 10/10.

This scene is FUCKING brutal, its like how a real murder would happen.

Its just INSANE.

I didn't like it as an extension/companion of the show and it definitely doesn't stand on its own outside of that context. If anything it raised more questions than it resolved.

Agreed, it all began to seem very real and creeped out when he started to punch her.

Also all the red room scenes in the last episode were insane, i started getting creeped out towards the end

the strobe lights fucked my shit up pham, turned on the lights and everything

My heart was racing faster and faster when Coop started running away from Bob.
Waiting for season 3 is going to be so fucking painful

Let's rock.

What happened to Dale lads

DL is pretty good at spooking, everything erupted so quickly and just got worse and worse. Coop's doppleganger really upset me, I was hoping that he was immune to all of the evil trickery bullshit since he's so nice and all. :(

I hope Coop's okay, i don't want to see Bob killing people in his body

For real, I love the character. He was a legitimately wholesome and decent guy, his big dark secret reveal was "I'm sad because my true love died." He was a nice break away from the whole "turns out there are no good people" shit. Hawk and Garland too.

Hawk was cool as fuck, one of my favorites

>"Gosh, how you must hate us white people for what we've done to you."
>"Some of my best friends are white people."

Hawk was so based. I really appreciated the lack of political signaling, I really only watch modern TV shows so TP was refreshingly relaxing. Any seemingly political or moral question was more or less answered with a "come on man, we're a small town, it's cool" attitude. Sheriff Andy accidentally calling the abortion clinic and then hanging up right away was 10/10.