Rate Europe. Template in next post

Rate Europe. Template in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Argentine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bit rude desu senpai

t7134
why do all the burgers on here hate us so much?

G E R M A N I A

abhorrant post

Just based on places I have been to

the fact that there's never a "rate murrica" or "rate africa" or "rate asia" thread should tell you something

what was so bad here, besides rapefugees and other immigrants?

>murrica
red all over
>africa
most here on Sup Forums know nothing about the continent
>asia
could be cool

the bigger the better (applies only to Europe)

Fucking annihilated, christ Mario

Polan it's me again. my Polan....

You Europoors probably don't know more than 5 states

my trips to den haag, rotterdam and amsterdam left a really bad taste in my mouth

You were asking for it if your trip only included >randstad cities.

That's like saying London is what England looks like.

Nice

>dismissing all of your big cities

Where in the Netherlands is it worth going to then? Enlighten me

The Randstad (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag and Utrecht) is where we keep all our foreigners.

Top tier provinces:
>Limburg
>Friesland
>Noord-Brabant

leave poland alone turkman

FASIST HOLLANDA

Fair enough. There was a disgusting amount of non-Europeans in your capital.

please hate us too

No one cares about BOREway

rate my map

>

yo wtf why do you hate luxembourg man

back off

*cry*

City states were a mistake

Thanks familie

Nothing personal, I just dislike tax haven having international bankers

I thought Germans hated Americans?

Fucking WASP

no one does that unironically besides Sup Forums krauts and turbo autists from the south.
we just like to tell people what they do wrong while not looking at our own mistakes.
We are just jealous. Also "le annoying orange trump meme".
Normies still eat at mc Donalds and buy american Sandwich.

>42/50
>Forgot the Carolinas

Is it true that you have national polish day? If so, why?

curious about these Wales ratings

germ turbocucks never seize to amaze me

what are the circles?

Micro states. Monaco, San Marino, etc.

I have seen a meme long time ago. So you say you have a Polish diaspora? I have heard about Greman and Italian.

yes, june 8, is the day of the Polish immigrant, to conmemorate the arrival of the immigrants from that country

yes, we don't have as many as other countries but we got some, I even interacted with some of them (pic related)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Argentine

>I even interacted with some of them.

Are they well assimilated?

they're as Argentines as any other people, the only difference is they have a long surname and the youth (or at least the ones I interacted with) wants to have connections with their ancestral homeland, for example, there's an institution (at least in my city, there are more in Bs As I guess) where they can learn Polish, Polish cuisine, polonez and traditions by just paying a minimal amount of money per year in a single cuote, they even make parades and exhibitions i

Apart from the central stations and grocery stores and most places filled with rapefugees and turks, the general personality traits of Germans does not fit me whatsover. Too calm, too cautious, too much bureaucracy, everything has do's and don'ts that need to be followed precisely, regulations everywhere, strict work culture, very rigid. I don't like it one bit, Berlin was a bit more loose, but still felt like killing myself.

Despite there is so few of them I'm glad they are still preserves traditions. Anyway, here is your reward user for being informative. Thanks.

Please rate my map

glad to help :)

what's with Eastern Poland, Slovakia and Hungary?

r8 please

It's okay, I guess, except southern murrica...
Did you save the template last time I posted it?

here's the template btw (including the cockroach cunt)

>Did you save the template last time I posted it?
Yeah, pretty sure it was a German flag that posted it.

yuropoors

It's a self made map, so I'd be surprised if it's already been reposted after I only uploaded it once in the middle of a paintbucket thread

It's a great map, the ones without subdivisions are boring and impossible to do accurately when your opinion of a country differs significantly depending on the region.

I think France could be split up a bit more, though.

After years at int,pol and everywhere at internet and years with dealing with the none-swedes in my nation who are forcing the rest to take in the problem.

I hate everyone and nation, except for Poland. The poles seem to be the nicest. They work hard here as construction worker and plumber, listen to our shitty music aka Sabaton and etc. They genuinely say "I hope you guys will make it through with all this problem" and give good regards along with sharing beer.
Poles I salute to you, good pals. The rest of the world can go an die in a fire.

Why would you hate Wales? Why would you have mixed feelings for east Anglia? There's fuck all there. Why on earth would you dislike the likes of Cornwall and Devon or the south-west of England in general?

moruuuuuuuuuuuq

No reason to kill us my dude.
But thanks for the answer.

Hello friends

Fug, wrong map

May I present to you: The Butthurt Bell

To our left you have liberal faggots that want to destroy our countries by their political and economical influence. They want to change our European way of life by destroying our rich and prosper European, white, christian cultures

And to our right you have orthodox and muslim barbarians that also want to destroy our countries because they are jealous of us. Truly an uncivilized sort

Meds are ok tho

mlečanin

remember who your masters are.

Hello

DELET THIS

>europe
>he thinks morocco, algeria are in it
only stupid americans could do this

wait, what?

>someone hating on Italy
That's kinda abstract

He's a self-hating cuck from nizza, savoia or corsica 100%

Why do you love the balkans but not Greece?