youtube.com/watch?v=nYy2x0p6sn4
youtu.be/eD8XSQbayXs?t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=JYz9L_jl-0Q
youtu.be/pZ7oDZHlHTQ?t=7m8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First define the meaning of real

does it exist, does it breathe

Not real. The phenomenon is a combination of hoaxes, misidentification, and mental illness.

but there are millions of sightings

Definitely no living missing links in America

Aliens are squaches

so are mexicans

There are a million mental illnesses.

And zero bodies.

explain the pictures there was no photoshop back then

i am bigfoot

no, ur a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=Us6jo8bl2lk

You seen that video stablized?

Everywhere Denisovans DNA shows up today, a full-blooded one might still exist….

Whatyatalkinabeet?

I know there have been zero recorded skeletons, only footage that has been proven false or ends up being super blurry/imossible to tell etc... BUT. At least HALF of the episodes of Finding Bigfoot end with the team saying there is sufficient evidence to conclude it was most likely a squatch in the area. With their scientifically proven methods of hollering like idiots, smacking sticks on trees and constantly having tense moments in the middle of the night, you KNOW they are trustworthy and reputable. Explain THAT.

>play the shaky cam 100 times
>play stupid horror movie music
>show stabilized footage once
>apply stupid grainy filter to stabilized footage

its not bigfoot. just some stupid nigger. shoot the ape so thats one less nigger to spew his dna all into white women by forced rape

where else could we have gotten the negroid, Sup Forumsro?

Does an eternal log of shit exist? Imagine feeling it slidding down your throat.

fuck off

It's possible. There's tribes of indigenous people around the world not exposed to other people. Maybe they are smart enough to not get caught.

>Very first sighting was a hoax
>First few sightings were all admitted haxes wiht guys in costumes
>Proven not to exist
>Every single footage and evidence discredited as hoax
>Thousands of people still go bigfoot hunting every year.

>Maybe they are smart enough to not get caught.
By cameras, drones, satellites, and infrared?

there was some cowboys who found that

What if some of these "sightings" are what people wanna see, but is their interpretation of something real? Something that hasn't been seen/recorded by science yet. It has happened before, and new species are found daily (in the amazon). Could very well be some humanoid species is out there.

He's the realest of the real! He protects and lives with the forest. He made a suite out of skins and a massive foot to fuck with drunk kids from the city who would come and leave trash and make too much noise.

Oh it's real

science blah blah blah nigger if u fucking gorilla can be exist so can bigfoot

>implying most big foot hunters own that shit

It's not.

/thread.

Costume

I've seen one before, so I'm sure it's real. Didn't believe there where real until I saw one.

Photo manipulation has been around as long as cameras have. Look up pics from soviet Russia where Stalin had people removed from pictures after they were purged. It was done with air brushes and such.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Just as likely as your god user.

>tipping intensifies

No you didn't. I bet it was the one time your phone's camera wasn't working.

Bigfoot hunters are idiots your not going to see any animal if you go out in the woods screaming and banging on trees, let alone a highly intelligent relict hominoid.

This

I saw a documentary on yetis. Some faggot went up into the himalayas and came across some weird fur stuck to a tree in an area the locals said was yeti central. Got it DNA analysed and found it was soke kind of bear.

Goony goo-hoo, motherfuckers.

genetic memory of gigantipithecus blacki triggered when in the right environment

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Exactly

Rocks don't breathe and they're real.

I was in a tree stand about 150 to 200 feet away. Didn't really think to get a photo, I was more or less trying to nope out of there asap because I was pretty sure my 308 would only puss that mother fucker off.

Man that was a good conference

youtube.com/watch?v=nYy2x0p6sn4

Fuck off. A .308 can kill anything under 600 lbs with 1 shot. you didn't see Bigfoot. You were probably drunk too.

youtu.be/eD8XSQbayXs?t=2m30s

youtube.com/watch?v=JYz9L_jl-0Q

All I can say is be glad you don't believe they are real and haven't seen them. And if you do believe don't go looking for them. They literally will cause nightmares if you get a good look at one and will make you question everything.

youtu.be/pZ7oDZHlHTQ?t=7m8s

Fake, I had my 5 year old son watch that footage and even he said it was fake. "He has no butt crack. How is he going to poop!?" Can't argue with that logic.

I don't drink or take any drugs or medication and I am of sound mid and body. I am also aware a 308 will take down a lot but this thing was all of 600lbs if not more.

Frankly I don't care if you believe me or not.

It's possible things like Bigfoot may have existed, hidden for a long time. It's 2017 and we're just now discovering all these new genders.

He does have a buttcrack! I hope your son turns out gay!

Easily the stupidest post in this entire thread, possibly the internet.

blackii did exist. Is it entirely inconceivable that some are still around? The northwest is vast wilderness area

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

... individuals of the species Gigantopithecus blacki were the largest known apes that ever lived, standing up to 3 m (9.8 ft), and weighing up to 540 kg (1,190 lb)

Watch it again, there is no ass on the creature. It is a costume.

I've watched it 90 times. It has an ass. You can see on the enhanced footage.

I saw something kinda like this, either he is real or someone lost a pet gorilla and didn't report it to the animal control.