youtube.com/watch?v=4RKCun2uDTU
youtube.com/watch?v=SY-ZwuJEp6w
youtube.com/watch?v=xWsTpEBut88
youtube.com/watch?v=CFXzVryW5b8
youtube.com/watch?v=u1p9kj-odnU
soundcloud.com/dianakimball/sets/on-raglan-road
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Sounds good to me. My night was ruined. I hate my fucking family, my whole life I've been the only sensible person in my life

Well OP here and i have an entire 4 page story but i was hoping for more people

Go ahead and start it out. That's how you get people's interest

some are here

This gets me er'y time. My pop is 60 and given my reletives lifespan, I'll be lucky to get 15 more years. Scares me knowing he's all I've got and he is just gonna disappear some day.

Anything to do with tomoko :(

We are listening

I'm here, OP.

There's a discord if you would rather talk about it; we can all jump in and have an actual conversation

Alright heres part 1

I'm in a strange situation where I don't know if I should be happy or feelsy.

So I'm finally seeing one of my best friends again on Friday after about 5 years of moving away. I've loved her everyday since, and deep down I know she has feelings for me too. The problem is that she's already with a guy. Her current bf is abusive and she wants to leave him, but apparently he somehow guilts her into staying every time she tries to leave him.

I spoke to her today and the discussion of weight gain came up. I told her I gained some weight and even showed her some pictures. She said I looked sexy. Now I know she finds me physically attractive, but I still wonder if there's more. Like enough for her to leave her current pos boyfriend for me.
Normally I'd be concerned that she's only using me as emotional support, but she hardly ever speaks about her situation with him to me.

What should I do? Go in and seduce her so she leaves him, or just go in as an old friend and nothing more?

Talk to her about her relationship with her boyfriend and how she feels about it

bump

Don't say you hate them. You might miss them when they're gone..

I sorta have. She says that it's depressing staying with him and wants to leave, her bf "guilts" her into staying. I don't know what he's saying to her, but it's working. If the testimonies of our mutual friends are anything to go off of, she would love to start a relationship with me. I just don't know if I should nudge her to break it off with him or just play it cool and let shit work itself out.

post part 2

part 2

Yeah, post part two, dude. This is too good to be real.

try to fuck her first

I really need a good feels thread today,

Ok. Here's some feels

There's me in a few years for sure

discordapp.com/channels/300819191991369729/300819191991369729

If you're interested, OP

Fuckin shit, thought that was OP

Shit gets good here

That's just my biggest fear.
Have everything set up with her. And then death during childbirth

I know the feeling of hating family. I haven't spoken to my mother in 11 years. The last words she ever spoke to me were "I should have taken the abortion when the marines offered it to me" So yeah... I feel you user. Just be better without them. It will KILL THEM inside.

Here to talk to anyone. Advice whatever it may be, I am here for you user.

that's what you get for being such a disappointment and having wasted your life.

in case you see her again, tell her"
"thank you for your service"

youtube.com/watch?v=4RKCun2uDTU
youtube.com/watch?v=SY-ZwuJEp6w
youtube.com/watch?v=xWsTpEBut88
youtube.com/watch?v=CFXzVryW5b8
youtube.com/watch?v=u1p9kj-odnU
soundcloud.com/dianakimball/sets/on-raglan-road

In the end, it does get better. The struggle will be hard, suicide may seem easier but in the end, it doesn't change anything. The pills, the razor, the bullet or the rope will never solve it. It'll only pass it along to someone who wish they knew -Someone who has attempted suicide twice and has lost a dear friend to it.

-I wish I could of helped you-

Last part, goodnight Sup Forums

advice from an user on Sup Forums
faggots

Will you ever be back, OP?

I hope to see you around my fellow user-

Some wish to take some advice, whatever it may be. Some decide to not take advice. Its all up to the person who wishes to ask for it

It's difficult not to be a "disappointment" as you say, when she tries beating you to death three time before your eighth birthday. If I stop and think about it, I don't ever remember her so much as SMILING at me unless she was beating the shit out of me.

yeah, but this is Sup Forums.
advice from losers to losers, I guess.

its like virgins giving sex advice.

kissless wizards giving advice on how to meet chicks.

funny stuff

>Be me

>I want Dakota Fanning to fart on me so bad

>Dakota will never fart on me

I don't know why. But I get chocked up every time I see this picture.

Of course i will im just going to sleep user
No need to worry about me
See you around

i volunteer.
just ate brauts and beer.
i feel full and ready to release the hounds

Can you convincingly look like Dakota Fanning?

I hope to see you around, fam. Maybe you'll fuckin join the Discord next time.

Night, man. I'll look for you.

I don't think I have much of a chance romantically. I'm a small dick, socially awkward, manlet. I'm telling myself to hold out for "the one" but I highly doubt such a thing is possible. It's a hard pill to swallow, loneliness, especially when your best friend is your brother

I'd say try to nudge, I wouldn't leave fate to work shit out. Fate is for chumps

OP here
Sup Forumsro link doesnt work

Be realistic. Ask her how she feels about you, and how she feels about her current boyfriend. If she needs you for emotional support, be there for her. If you love her, you'll do what's best for her, and if she loves you, she'll do what's best for herself, because she knows you care about her.

aw fuck there's something in my eye... I'M NOT CRYING YOU"RE CRYING

discordapp.com/channels/300819191991369729/300819191991369729

If it doesn't work, dunno what to tell ya :/

Well fuck, actually just send me a friend request on Discord and I can invite you.

Username is Sam Whoreston

feels direct hit. My brother took the family dog to be put down- he didn't tell anyone, just took her. I want to scream at him for not letting us know- I sure af would've gone. And I want to ask if he stayed with her but I'm afraid he may say he didn't.. ;.;

Thought this thread would be good to share my feels story. I know it's not comparable with stories here but still.

">Be me, 8 years old"
">Had funeral for grandpa, on that day dad discovers mom's been cheating on him"
">Flips the fuck out and beats mom"
">Grandma tries to stop her"
">Hits grandma and mom. My older sister scared and shitless but still tries to stop him."
">Me inside grandpa's (now dead) room hiding under blankets scared like a little bitch instead of trying to stop dad."
">After that few days later dad leaves home to America without telling me"
">Leaves few days to America as well with mom and sister."
">The last time I saw my grandma was from a window inside the bus, grandma was waving goodbye as the bus left at the station. She died when I was living in US"
">Never got to say goodbye to her, never got to be with her when she passed."
">Ever since that dad had more drunk rage."
">Mom pretends she's not even to blame. Blames dad instead."
">Cheats on him again when living in US"
">Tries to replace dad"
">Dad finds out, even more hitting and drunk raging"
">Mfw sounds of beer can opening makes me paranoid"
">Mfw dad's smile scares the shit out of me."
">Now 18 years old, vividly remembers final goodbye to grandma."
">Cries like a bitch every time remembering her"
">Mfw grandma was the closest thing to a great parent"

lemme tell you a story

>be me, underclassman in high school
>crush on girl for five years or so, we'll call her J
>J is dating Chad: Tall dark and handsome, but not jacked, no this is a musical Chad
>musical Chad is a hipster and a musician and is essentially what every fag on Sup Forums strives to be
>J and Chad are very happy, I am happy that she is happy
>We "dated" for two days in middle school, that fizzled out and apparently it's proof in her mind that we're incompatible and better off as friends
>she tells me everything about Chad
>mentions they do "daddy" rp during sex
>TMFuckingI.complex
>find out two years later he was controlling and a dickhead to her
>could've swooped in when she was out of a sour relationship and had that second shot

Well whatever, she dated someone just like Chad after that. Only this guy wasn't a controlling dick to her, so she dated him til college. I missed my shot.

But you haven't. Not yet, user. Don't give me any bullshit excuse, don't say you're scared of him, fuck all of that.

Have this life lesson: Piling on excuses now will only add to the weight of the burden you'll have to carry later on, once it's too late.