Good grief, Japan

Good grief, Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PH_Z8Ghuq6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it. Tokyo isn't in the UK?

Is Greater London considerably better than normal London?

how do u know u nvr gone to tokeyo

autism

I can't wrap my head around how many people there are in East Asia. There are like a hundred cities in China larger than Vienna, Copenhagen, Athens, or Budapest that I've never ever heard of.

British weeaboos wish it were.

Do you have a link to that site?

>Go alone to Tokyo
>Have to take the subway
>See this

what do??

The City of London is 85% white. Greater London is 60% white.

Probably download an app that plans journeys.

take the plane back to copenhagen

I legitimately gawked at my monitor for thirty seconds.

its just London basically.
London (The City) is called 'the square mile' - houses of parliment are in Westminster.

>The City of London is 85% white.

"The City of London" has a population of 8,072

Really gets the neurons tingling.

73% of Japan is uninhabitable though, of course their cities will be bigger when you have to cram 130 million people into 25% of the country.

Let Google Maps help you with that.

Why is East Asia so populated?

European cities look puny and South American next to Asian cities.

>73% of Japan is uninhabitable though
I really doubt that.

Having a high birthrate can change things really fucking quickly. The major European powers in 1800 had like 5-10 million people in them, by 1900 they were in the dozens of millions. East Asia is just a really exagerrated example of it.

Greater London is just small

I watched a documentary about space in Japan, most of Japan is mountainous and unsuitable for sustaining more than small towns, they basically have to build purely around the coastline like Australia.

It's a big city.

>London was the most populous city in the world in 1950

Basically, the only thing you can do in the red parts of this map, is build comfy spa resorts and temples.

Very mountainous country, seeing as it's on a fault line and suffers many earthquakes too. The south of England is very flat.

ah sorry, I didn't know that. Thank you weebs.

I would love to drink delicious Japanese tea in a teahouse near the mountains. It would feel so comfy.

That's not true, I know it is more efficient to build in a plain land in the coastline but if they wish they could build inland, look at Mexico, all the big and important cities are in mountainous places, mexico city is at 2200m and has like 25million people

lol

>Very mountainous country, seeing as it's on a fault line and suffers many earthquakes too. The south of England is very flat.

Not sure which part of this isn't true m8.

Greater London is not white.

It depends ultimately if it's just high altitude or they are from a fault line, a lot of South America is just really fucking high up but still has plains, Japan is just a result of tectonic plates smashing against each other.

yes but "greater london" really means including all the shit satellite boroughs within the m25 like sutton. "London" would be the inner boroughs + city of london

East Asia was always well populated, the agriculture of rice was more efficient in producing food than anything else. That's how they managed to keep such a large population before the industrial revolution.

This isn't what Shogun II Total War taught me at all.

I've always considered London to be everything within the tube zones 1-4 and everything outside that is shite

I live in Zone 6, it's definitely being absorbed by London. All the countryside is being built on, all the old buildings are being turned into luxury apartments etc and soon we will have a direct cross-rail station that will get us to London Bridge in less than 15 minutes. Originally it was just part of London so TFL could make more money from the Oyster card scheme.

>Area 1,569 km2 (606 sq mi)
That's pretty small

tokyo is incredibly easy to travel around by train, no idea what your map is but tokyo has a central ring of about 20 stations that go almost everwhere and offshoots of that to other less desirable locations

It feels very big because it takes like 3 hours to go from the very south to the very north of London by public transport, it only takes like 30-40 minutes to drive through it if there's no traffic but most Londoners don't own a car because it's fucking impossible to find a parking space that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Based Harry Beck creating the definitive tube map design.

have you seen tokyo on google earth? it's stupidly big

Population of Tokyo: 38,241,000
Population of all of Britain (North Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England): 65,407,690

Before Harry Beck.

Will never not smile like a petulant child when I see the name Cockfosters

3 hours
it takes 2 hours to drive from los angeles to san diego. your entire country is only an hours drive more?

how do you not go COMPLETELY insane from Cabin Fever

There's a place near my house called Nob Hill

Makes me chuckle but everyone else acts like it's normal

I did that when I was in london your subway station names are based

Wow, how do you americans not go insane from illiteracy? Please read his post again.

>Circle line
>not a circle
Should I start the REEEEing?

no i know, public transport. still, thats a small island

Just run m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=PH_Z8Ghuq6E

The first underground line opened in the 1800s, nobody ever sat down and planned it, companies literally just started digging tunnels and building railways without any consultation, it's a fucking mess tbqh.

Fun fact, every underground station has a different tile pattern on the walls so illiterate people would know what station they were at back in the day.

Hence why that new Crossrail in some tunnel sections they had literal millimetres between the tunnel and walkways above them.

It's really not mate. LA might be "bigger" but if we went with LA population density you would likely end up classing half of Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and Essex as "London" too.

It's pretty big dude. Nearly 50 miles across in each direction? Can tell you even on a smooth run (night time) it takes me an hour to cross town from North-south.

Well once I get out of the Blackwall tunnel and onto the A2 I don't feel like I'm in London anymore.

Will Brits block off the underwater tunnel between them and France now?

What pissed me off is all those "refugees" in Calais trying to get into Britain through the tunnel. They could ask for asylum in France, but obviously France is not good enough for them. Fucking freeloaders.

Fucking entitled freeloaders fixated on leeching off other country's taxpayers instead of making their country better.

>Work has begun on a new power link between Britain and France, designed to reduce the risk of blackouts.
>A 51km (32 miles) cable will carry direct current through the Channel Tunnel so electricity produced on either side can be imported or exported.

I doubt it.

>They could ask for asylum in France

They could have asked for help long before getting to France, they probably passed through several safe countries.

Why do you let this happen
Why poison your homeland
Why isn't other Arab countries taking in those refugees. Turkey, Saudi Arabia.

My guess is they are willing to take them in but those countries aren't first-world enough to these "refugees"s taste.

My home town is on the map...but it's not Tokyo.

We all know why.

What made me even angrier was when I read a fucking column in The Independent saying "there are thousands of suffering refugees at our doorstep (Calais) but the evil British politicians are not letting them in".

How can some one be this blind and dumb

French and British authorities work together, Britain for instance gave money to the French government to dismantle the jungle camp and build better defences. The French authorities are obviously not too concerned about them moving onto Britain because then they aren't their problem.

>Why isn't other Arab countries taking in those refugees. Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
They are you retard, look it up.

Our benefit system has changed drastically over the last 5 years, not sure this has filtered through to these people.

>no war
>no war
>no war
>RUSSIA

Calm your mad, Mohamed.

If they do, they are not taking in enough because thousands are still bothering Europe.

>not sure this has filtered through to these people.
Most likely not. And when they realize there are no benefits they will scream racism and discrimination.

>Calm your mad, Mohamed.
Off yourself.

>If they do, they are not taking in enough because thousands are still bothering Europe.
>implying you wouldn't go right to a welfare state if you were in their position

>when they realize there are no benefits they will scream racism and discrimination.
Even though you are either a proxyfag or an english teacher I'll still respond. About a year ago an iraqi man who had emigrated to Finland before the current reguree crisis was being interviewed for the 22 (10 o clock) news (biggest news time in finland), and he said that most of the ragheads had the disbelief that if you come to finland you can have 3000e/month, because they had heard of the tale of the 1 man who had 12 children to support who was accepted and no job or wife etc. So essentially every single refugee past the balkans is just what we in finnish call "juhlanpaikan hakija" (vs. turvapaikanhakija) ie. a worthless fucking cockroach who deserves nothing but pain and shit.

Post a picture of your hand to prove you are not a sandnig.

No response = Sand Nigger

Why do you people even exist. I know a girl studying in Paris and she says Arab men are generally very creepy and perverted, that she avoids them even if she does not want to be racist. Can you blame her?

Please disappear hoy hoy.

Why does every Sup Forumstard scream this shit whenever they get called out? Are you people really so mentally deficient that you think anyone that disagrees with you is your scary boogieman?

I am Korean who is concerned about "refugee" because our next leftist government will most likely adopt pro-immigration policies.

Where is your photo?

It's easy. I know you have a smartphone (which is bought by British taxpayer money)

1. Put your hand on your desk.
2. Take out your smartphone (bought by British taxpayer money)
3. Open "Camera"
4. Aim your hand and click the button.
5. Post here.

Thanks.

I'm starting to believe you dregs are the same person, it's the same shit every time.

You didn't prove him wrong though, Rasheed.

>no photo
>not denying my implyings
I dont know what Allah thinks but im sure he doesnt like liars, sloths, and thieves if he's a good god.

Aren't you afraid of Allah, mohamad?

Because I'm not going to humour you mentally ill dolts.

Because I have a sandnigger hand*

Fix'd

Even North Korean refugees here whine and sometimes even say "North Korea was better" when they don't get free shit or their subsidies are cut.

Refugees = Scum

Arab refugees are scummier because of their religion of pedophilia, rape, and murder.

Post your slanty eyes with a timestamp and prove you're not white, ugly, and autistic going to Asia because you think it'd be easier to get laid.

If you're so quick to ask others surely you'd have no objections to doing it yourself?

It's okay Akmed, you will find a brighter future in Britain than you ever could in your shithole of a home country.

Sound like buenos aires 30 years ago, I would pack my bags if I were you

Since when is the isle of man not the uk?

eyes are easy to recognize. here is my hand.

Your turn, MohaMAD

It's a self governing territory that's not technically part of the UK itself.

How come Mexico is so fucking hot if its so elevated? and how did you lose the Mexican-American war with that terrain?

What the fuck does a hand prove and how would anyone in South Korea recognise you from a random Sup Forums thread? I thought all Asians looked the same?

Coward.

Never.

>i will still not post a picture of my allegedly snowy "white" hand
okey mohaMad

Because their military would go to sleep around 1pm until 4

>European Union

Why are you roleplaying as a Korean on an anonymous image board?

my skin color proves im not a white teacher trolling u like you want to believe but a genuine korean concerned about this worldwide "refugee" scam

your hand pls