Would Sup Forums bang a 14 yo if it was legal and she initiated it and it was guaranteed no one would find out?

Would Sup Forums bang a 14 yo if it was legal and she initiated it and it was guaranteed no one would find out?

No

why not?

yes!

If it's legal why would I care if anyone find out?

This, if anything its something to boast about in this scenario.

All that I needed was that no one would find out.

Fuck no.
I diddled my share of 14 year olds when i was 14 and a girl that young, that close to puberty, they're fucking hormonal ticking time bombs.

Even if it was legal, I'd feel like I'd be taking advantage of a child, and at that age lord knows what they'd do if you did them wrong.

dunno if you're aware OP, but there are many countries were the age of consent is 14 or 15.

Depends on how "developed" she is
>dontblameme

13 in Argentina

Wow.... i feel like ours is allot more Reasonable now (16 in the UK)

It's bracketed though (like in Germany and other places) so it's not "You're 13, go fuck a 45 yo" it's "You're 13, you can have consenual sex with a 17 yo"

Age / 2 + 7 would make the most sense tho.

so 14 year olds fucking 21 year olds?

Don't worry, you'll be able to finish your 1st grade maths someday. I know basic operations are hard for you.

21 / 2 + 7 = 10.5 + 7 = 17.5.

21 yo fucks a 17.5+

Any one of the three, and yes probably. All three? Of course

How do you know it's guaranteed?

say for the sake of argument you do know

>bang a 14 yo
No
>if it was legal
Eh...
>and she initiated it
Maybe...
>and it was guaranteed no one would find out
Yeah.

Considering I spent 6 months banging a 14 year old with her initiating, then yeah, I'd definitely do it again if it was legal.

This guy gets it. It's not wrong because it's illegal, it's problematic because 14 year olds are in their formative years and you can do some serious damage with this shit. Maybe in a more sex-positive culture that didn't link sex with love it would be less harmful

You didn't say who's age you are supposed to compute fuckface

Yeah, wouldn't even have to be legal. Just as long as nobody found out.

As long as she's hot

I'll put my dick in just about anything. Especially if I wont get caught

No. Then I'd automatically be sexually attracted to only 10 year olds.

I would totally do that.
The warmth of digging and digging and grinding and poking and releasing my seed inside of her and then just laying on top

yes
or 13
legality is for the birds

have you never heard half plus seven?

this

you're a fucking moron

Sup Forums would bang a 4 year old you fucking newfag. Go to sleep

What does she look like?

Exactly this happened to me when I was 18.

Oh, probably.

This