Has anyone ever fucked a fat or slighty chubby girl before? what was it like...

Has anyone ever fucked a fat or slighty chubby girl before? what was it like? Was it easy considering they were unwanted? Did some of them like SJW cunts?

they do more without much convincing. prob cuz they feel like they "have to"

Girl in OP's pic isn't fat. Also yes I have twice, although I don't regret it, its not the best accomplishment or satisfaction one could score.

Honestly, it's the best sex I've ever had. I've been with a few, and banging a skinny girl doesn't even compare.

One time I got a blowjob from a fatty. Her cousin interrupted by opening the door on us (I was sitting on the side of the bed and she was on her knees going at it), dumb bitch opened to door after we were yelling not to open the door. So she comes in to see me butt naked on the bed. The fatty sucking me off panicked and tried to dive to hide but in the process she head butt a shelf behind her and split her brow. She was bleeding like fuck and we almost took her to hospital but decided against it. Anyways, she ended up finishing giving me the blowjob while holding a handful of tissues on her bleeding brow

dont do it, cait galinsky was gross as fuck my nigga. She a fat hoe with shitty titties.

I fucked a fat girl but she was fit and she loved to suck cock, she sucked me off four times that night, I just kept fucking her mouth and mounted her a few times, I wouldn't recommend doggie since there ass will be huge. sir.

Most people don't think of that and if they do they are either extremely attractive .. or an internet troll

This, sweet lawd this. My ex was a chubby and the sex was mind blowing. And she'd let me do anything I wanted since she had such low self esteem.

fucked a few chubby girls.

All but 1 gave good head, probably bc they like stuff in their mouths.

Sex was great with 2, they were real sexy and confident. 1 was a virgin so that was just so-so, and she was s fucking weirdo which didn't help

1 was pretty whatever, girl was just kinda lame.

All in all very positive. Unless she is truly obese or has a really ugly face, why the hell not. It will either be fun or at least funny/interesting

found the small dick. A plump ass is just fine and feels better to bang up against with your hips. Unless you're tiny and you can't keep it in.

also, this girls is not fat, she's slightly pudgy, and def not unwanted. Cute face and those tits she probably gets hit on constantly, and not just by black guys

The fattest chick I fucked had the best pussy. Something about the fat makes it tighter I think. Big titties too and thats always fun.

i did once, would come over to hang out and do shit and get drunk and then would let me fuck her. she liked being on top and after half a dozen fucks my pelvic bone started getting hurting a lot so i stopped. it was ok but i didnt really have much experience at the time so there wasnt much to compare it to

Yes, it was nice, and they're not unwanted.
Only desperate fucks hope for a desperate fuck.
Your last question doesn't make sense.

this. i can verify.

I fucked, then dated an overweight girl...from now on im looking for a 6--pack in my dating pool. I've been hitting the gym myself though.

Is this thread full of virgins?
Chubby/fat chicks can get laid just as easily as hot chicks can, depending on their self-esteem and standards.
The rest of your questions make no sense. Being fat or not fat doesn't have much to do with how "easy" they are to fuck, and the SJW part outs you as young and retarded.
If you're wondering if some girls act like cunts, then the answer is clearly yes.

Fucked a fattie once, had her suck my dick for 30 minutes before asking me to pound her doggystyle, she had a fat ass so it was nice. nutted inside her and called it a night

>unwanted
Lol

Girls like pic related are far from unwanted. You don't know fat if you think that's fat

thats, like, the least sexy thing I think I've ever read

Pic related, was actually one of the best girls I've fucked.

I've fucked 2 fatties. One ungodly, unnattractive, chewed on my penis, smelt, bad in bed, ran into her a few years later and she moved from fat to omigod-fat.

Two: chubby curvy girl, nice feeling, good in bed, swallowed and kept suckin, just modern heavy sz 16-20. 5/7 would go back.

married one, stop listening to the virgins on here. fat girls are the truth user

sounds kinda like my experiences. first chick was out of total desperation and i only fucked her from behind, second one was actually kinda cute and rode dick like it was going out of style. my gf is a traditional hottie and the biggest turn on of my life but i still think about second chick from time to time

meaty mate, that girl aint fat

Every day. Here's my chubby wife's tits.

Too chubby?

Fuck No... beautiful

I agree with this dubs

I liked that ass shot

This ass?

Yes maam... take those panties off please.

Post more

Either she is a down ass chick or you're a fucking asshole

Sexy

Post more babe

Once I fucked a litlle fat and it was not well, she could not make a cowgirl

So nice!

I fuck fat sluts all the time.

I'm not that great looking so I can't be picky. I just take what I can get and it's usually a drunk, fat slut.

Pussy feels like pussy so not much difference there but fat tits are really fun. The only thing I dislike about fatties is that some of them have this rash on the inside of their thighs. Dunno wtf that's about but it's not sexy.

This person has never fucked a fat slut before.

Yep, I was about to post the same. Bigger girls are underrated in both sex appeal and how good it feels to pound their pussy.

don't agree with the low self esteem thing, but hands down the best fuck i've had is with a chub. you can absolutely pound them as hard as you want and they love it

could barely fit my cock into her tight slit

bumppppp

it was both. That was the second time I got a blowjob from her. The first time was in a hotel room the first night we met (at a bar with some mutual friends) and the next morning I fled the scene