How do i warm up my girlfriend's asshole for anal so it doesn't hurt?

How do i warm up my girlfriend's asshole for anal so it doesn't hurt?

Get a real girlfriend first

Poor coffee down the drain.

What works best for me is fuck her really good in her pussy and cum. Then take your soft dick soaked in your cum and her pussy juices and slip it slowly into her asshole. Reach around and rub your pussy and start out slow until your dick gets hard again already in her ass. Works every time.

Poppers apparently work for women if she's down to sniff it a bit. I wouldn't suggest that for every encounter though. Them shits can fuck you up.

Lick her asshole for a while...start with fingers...One at a time.

use silicone lube, start with 1 finger and work up to 4 before dong.

Then surprise her with a fist.

If you're white might I suggest a pinky finger? Unless they're Trump's size, in which case whole fist. Unless your penis is also Trump sized, then a toothpick.

Start with something small and well lubed like your penis, then move up to a double A battery and so on.

She needs to practice with a dildo, learn to relax.

Or if you're a regressive leftist, than you simply use your tongue in your boyfriend's ass.

Thats what buttplugs are for retard. Get her a small and progressively streatch her rusty donut till it fits you

Use your fist so when you put your penis in, it's not as bad.
She'll probably barely feel it at that point.

Start slow with a finger or 2 with a bit of lube, then move up to more fingers or a toy.

It best if she is relaxed and in the right frame of mind, usually making her cum first can help with that.

Finally the other way to help but will take a little longer is to get her up to the stage of getting used to having a toy/plug in her ass and just fuck her normally for the next few sessions. That'll help her get comfortable with having sex with anything in her ass

then slowly but surely put 1 foot in then proceed to
crawl inside her ass

Play with her pussy eat it finger it, lightly rub her asshole with a finger and lick it also. Then start rubbing your dick along her pussy occasionally rubbing her asshole. When she's at the point of begging you to let her cum slowly slip the tip in her ass and only the tip, jizz in her ass and repeat this a few times before she eventually is able to take it all like a champ. Also whenever fucking her always play with her asshole if she isn't that into anal. Did that to the wife so that she was like Pavlovs dog and was wanting me to play with her asshole while she was cumming during sex

Buy lube, use lube.

I shoved a dildo up my my ass that's average thickness at the tip and more like a pepsi can at the bottom, and made it all the way down to the first time with very little discomfort. First time shoving anything up my ass. If you need a lube suggestion Bad Dragon cum lube is actually really high quality.

If you're trying to bait I suggest a post about dick size. Unless that's a real bait, in which case post about trump. Unless you support trump, then your dick is small.

Trump has bigger hands than Obama

Drug her or get her really drunk to the point of passed out. She won't feel a thing

More specifically, this is what went up my ass.

Spray a little WD40 on it.

I like to smash their brains in first

BootyEaze. Followed by foreplay.

Invest in some.

let your dad fuck her

When your fasting her out
>you have a girl friend
Start fingering her asshole. Nice and slow at first, just around runbinaround the edges.
Then the next time your eatingbher out do the same but add a little penetraion, best to be eating her out, finger in her pussy, and finger in her butt.

Do this for a couple weeks ertime you have sex and eventually she will want anal.

Then you gotta work on getting her asshple ready for it.
>lube
>more fingers/dildo