>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViDRDE8ViFg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBGZgyl72_g
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LYJG0JQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1495341938&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=digital+keyboard&dpPl=1&dpID=41XmnmZRodL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=s0WtyM44OB4
vocaroo.com/i/s0kVdrZVil8O
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for bachata is best genre and joan soriano is god

I dont want to play guitar anymore

2nd for rondo music

I have that feel today, I want to sell all my shit and top myself.

It gets better brothers. Don't give into dark thoughts. Find the things getting you down and get a plan together to overcome them. And stick to it. I've been there, I got past it.

You should seriously consider killing yourself

I need a new amp to replace my shitty SP-10 I got that came with my Starcaster 7-8 years ago. Any buying guides or recommendations?

We only recommend twin reverbs here.

80's Peavey Bandits and 80s DOD distortion pedals

Are there any basses besides high-end Spectors that come with both active pickups AND preamps?

You can chose a bass of your liking used and then buy a preamp and active pickups to be installed

you do. bachata is great

youtube.com/watch?v=ViDRDE8ViFg

why do strat copies sound thin when fitted with clear single coils

i plan on sanding down a shitty guitar tomorrow and im going to attempt to refinish it, i suck at electronics so a friend of mine said he'd rewire it for me cuz im taking the thing completely apart

is there anything i should know? its a telecaster

Clear is the thinnest sounding tone opacity

>kek

>tone opacity
breaking new ground in snobby guitar slang, are we?

I thought Petruccis were Jazz III with a different grip. You can see in the picture that they're a little bigger. Better quality than the average J3 ( because of the smoothed edges) but I don't want to throw off my game adjusting to it. Just going to lose it, anyway.

I would have already bought the one on the left, if it didn't have that plastic switch cover. I saw a prototype once (a different photo) that had the regular switch, which makes me wonder why they had to go and fuck it up.

>which makes me wonder why they had to go and fuck it up.
It's Ibanez

I know I'm retarded for coming here for advice but still... Been learning on a shitty beginner strat for months now and I gotta ask, should I upgrade to something with humbuckers if I'm not anal about tone and just want to get as much versatility as possible, or should I stick with what I know? I'm thinking of buying a used Jem jr for 400 if so
>unrelated

des no need to stop user

versatility is a meme
yes it exists and helps, like a humbucker with a split button, but its not a necessity

Can you recommend a good one at all for $500-650 then?

Get a used jackson soloist, sl3's are incredibly easy to play, great tone (thru neck), and super versatile. as long as your aren't put off by the pointy headstock.

>floyd
its shit and im not saying that because hes a beginner

fair enough, but the Jackson floyds are some of the best non original ones I've played, plus you can always black the trem

oh yeah

How do I sound like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBGZgyl72_g

no you dont sound like that

neck humbucker playing octaves and picking with the thumb

If he could get away with it, he'd choke a white man for an hour straight.

If you're the beginner... I'm sure he meant "block the trem."

im sure of that too
im the one he replied to

Something with a HSH config with a 5 way switch

>le HSH/HSS+floyd tone

wut

Neck pickup, roll back tone knob (although you can keep it up for a more modern sound), amp EQ should be: treble at 3 (out of 10), mids at 4, bass at 6.

Then, you know, have an advanced understanding of jazz harmony.

I still recognize you and talk to you brother. I appreciate you, and that you're doing your own thing.

i cant help but lose it every time when people say turn your treble knob to x, gain to 4 or 4,5

i said bully jokingly like responding to what you just said

I get that, but it made me think about things. Instead of making a dumb joke at your expense I'd rather talk to you about what you're doing.

Also,
What's up?

It's a general question encompassing things like "what are you doing?" and "how are you doing?"

Basically what's on your mind and what are your goals for the day.

I mean, these are just general amp settings that I find seem to work across several different types of clean amps for jazz guitar. Obviously you can tweak them here and there. Like, you probably wouldn't set your mids as high if you were going for more of a metal sound, and you'd probably have your bass and treble much higher.

Rondo is very hit and miss but Kurk stands by his products so he'll help you out.

I got a SLAT X 7 with a hipshot style bridge since I hate floyds. Super comfy to play.

yes i'm up. and you?

Ibanez S guitars are definitely a try before you buy type of guitar. Super thin, not for everyone.

besides mustangs and sometimes jaguars, what are some other short scale guitars?

What are some non-mustang/jaguar/jazzmaster's with floating vibrato bridges

i have the same one add a fuzz petal and you get a sexy sludge tone

Don't know if this is the right board because there's only one thread dealing with instruments and this is it.

I want to buy my girlfriend a digital keyboard. She has an interest in learning, but hasn't played or done anything of the sort.

This looks like the only decent option on Amazon because of the touch-sensitive keys. I'd like to stay under $200.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LYJG0JQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1495341938&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=digital+keyboard&dpPl=1&dpID=41XmnmZRodL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

Casio is pretty legit if you're and beginner. It'll do the things you need it to do. Get a bench and stand, posture is crucial. For future reference /gg/ is more of the autistic guitarist conatainment thread, don't come here unless you're ready to be shit on.

See Bleh. Seriously though, don't come here for honest answers. There are at least 5 people here who pride themselves on shitposting people to oblivion. There are people with good info, but expect to be put down.

goat geetar

Why must it be this way?

The early Peavey Bandit series, the smaller watt and up to the 200 watt versions are some of the most bulletproof, clean, pedal platform amps ever made. Id gig an old Peavey over a Jazz Chours and fucking day.

>There are at least 5 people here who pride themselves on shitposting people to oblivion.
Explain why I shouldn't do this every time some dumb shit wants me to spoonfeed him?

It's taken me years to build up the knowledge and experience I have. I didn't attain it in a day and neither will anybody else, despite what retards here seem to think. Why should I take the time to extend a helping hand to someone too lazy to do a quick Google search for basic information? Why should I bother holding your hand and wiping your ass after you get through shitting? You're not a fucking baby, and I'm not your fucking daddy.

Someone here once said if you're not obsessed then you don't deserve good shit. Nothing truer has ever been written here. If you come here asking dumb questions then you deserved to get mocked and memed on like the entitled shitstain you are. No one here owes you a goddamn thing.

for real. I powered through my practices the last 2-3 weeks of relative boredom and lack of willpower to write new stuff...it noticeably paid off + I finally got back in the mindset to work on my tracks.

one thing that helps me get back in the groove a lot is to go back to comping/improvising jazz progressions. gets my noggin' joggin' with chord extensions, substitutions, chromaticism, etc.

What made you so bitter?

How is the grip on the petrucci picks?

I'm using max grip jazz iiis right now and I've always wanted something a little larger with similar grip

All the little filthy bums in /gg/ thinking they deserve any help.

Nigga just jam to this with the blues scale

youtube.com/watch?v=s0WtyM44OB4

If everyone learned everything by themselves there would be no teachers.

I'm not your teacher, you dumb little shit. Go expect something easy for free from somebody else.

anyone else have trouble playing memorized pieces while looking at the fret board

You are sad.

And you're dumb, lazy, and entitled.

LOL THIS IS GOING STRAIGHT TO THE COPY PASTA COLLECTION BABY

How can someone understand a concept if they can't grasp it?

/gg/ is the wrong place to ask for anything. I could post my 20k worth of pro gear with time stamp and get shit for it.

Persuade me not to buy it

lol get a grip you and get over yourself sad fat fucking retard you're acting like people are specifically on your case for advice (which probably ain't shit anyway) on an anonymous guitar general are you for real???

Dont buy that at retail price

I don't give a fuck what anyone hee does or doesn't understand, what exactly don't you understand about that concept? I'm not your friend., you dumb little shit. I'm not here to help you.
Thanks, this is more like it.

Buy used and replace the lipsticks with hotrails

*here

Yes, do this. Then DEMAND your chicky tendies to be served in your room instead of the dining room.

I can afford bone in wings in all flavors. I can afford guitars of all vintages and ruin them with what ever humbuckies I wish. Can you say the same?

What's the point of being so sad and bitter? Are you like this in real life too?

>Are you like this in real life too?
Run go ask your Mom.

>and ruin them
At lest you admit it.

I bet your grammy award placement cancels out the hum of still live with your mom blues

I've got a feeling you've bet on a lot of stupid shit and lost.

Ive done a lot of stupid shit drunk. Cocaine is on its way anytime now.

I'm sure.

Who here /sundaymorningdoom/?

>doom LARPing
lol

I would dance with that devil in the pale moon light. Im so coked up rightnow.

How can you not love THICC RIFFS user?

Ever plugged in 6 DOD Death Metals? They self oscillate and provide sexual pleasure

THICC RIFFS seems to be the default when someone can't actually play.

Beautiful!
I want a 72 tele deluxe with an ashtray bridge pickup and a shawbucker neck pickup and rosewood fingerboard to put a stringbender on!

Not gonna do that bro, I got a twelve string dan and it's awesome

It's for you then. Dull finish with protruding logo on either side makes for a better grip than the standard JIII.

>*My local doesn't stock MGs.

gorgeous

rate my toan bros
vocaroo.com/i/s0kVdrZVil8O

rate the toan not the playing you fags

Just turned my deluxe reverb all the way to two on the second input, rattled the room, who /bedroomextreme/ here? Wish I had an actual reason to own a loud amp. wish I didn't just buy new shit every time I realised I suck at guitar to make myself feel better, wish I was good at guitar, wish I had someone to play my shitty Bowery Electric ripoff songs with.