I found out last week that my gf of 7 years was cheating on me up until about a year ago...

I found out last week that my gf of 7 years was cheating on me up until about a year ago. I haven't confronted her about it yet and I don't really know what to do.

I'm just feeling shitty and depressed. Anyone have some advice or been through something similar?

she'll try to blame it on you in some ways, don't take any of that shit.

you can leverage this into a threesome or whatever fucked-up kinky degrading shit you're into.

Get nudes and then share it to the world plus dump that bitch. Fuck and leave. And make sure no kissing or eating dickbank. Just fuck and take nice pics

This kind of appeals to my degenerate side but she's actually the only person I've ever had sex with and this whole things disgusts me. I don't think I could fuck her now.

That would be some good revenge but I don't think I have it in me tbh.

it sounds like you both aren't as close as YOU thought. This is partially your fault because you've been ignoring all the signs that things weren't as good between you both

A relationship never fully recovers from cheating. Even if you forgive her and try to move on with the relationship, there will forever be doubt at the back of your mind.
Dump her and move on OP. Unless you're a cuck and get off on this kinda shit.

Build a cuck shed and hide there

>Unless you're a cuck and get off on this kinda shit
I definitely plan on dumping her and moving out.

This has been my first serious relationship and even though I'm rather old now, I don't really see how I'm going to be able to trust another woman again. To make things doubly bad, we share some mutual friends, all females, and apparently a bunch of them knew this was going on for a while.

you LIVE with her?? and you didn't know??

>break up with gf a few months ago
>i hit her up for closure a few weeks later
>already dating someone
> wtf is wrong with women
>little did i know
>she fucked someone "after we broke up" and got herpes
>mfw
>we talk a little bit
>she realizes she is still in love with me
>doesnt wanna drop other guy
>hook up occasionally
>quickly turns into a matter of her not sure of who she loves, me or him
>breaks up with him to be with me, acts all crazy when we together, says she needs to be alone, but goes back to him... this cycle repeats several times
>one day the other dude hits me up
>asks me to tell him "the extent of me and girls relationship" (he found out that we had been hanging out, he knew this for a while)
>dude r u srsly this blind because of her shit???
>this shit has gotten out of hand
>i tell him we have been fucking and romancing
>"fuck bro that hurts....but theres something you should know too, user"

cont

You'll trust another woman again, it'll just take time and the right person.

Anyone who doesn't understand why you'd break up with her over that is a dipshit and not a real friend of yours.

Go on...

hurry up nigger

you should hang her with a shoe lace and then shoot her in the head

Rip

Nope, I had no idea. I've never been the super jealous or clingy type though. And we both travel for work a fair bit. Lesson learned I guess.

Thanks user. I don't want to make this ultra dramatic but I consider myself a fairly rational and thoughtful person, but increasingly I'm feeling extremely hostile towards women due to this whole thing.

Regarding the mutual female friends, I guess my big issue is that they seem to have all known. In a way I'm actually more hurt by this than my gf cheating. I get that relationships can make people do stupid shit, but I always imagined at least these mutual friends had enough respect for me to maybe tell her to cut this shit out. Oh well.

dam dude thats pretty fucked up.... fuck that shit dude...

cont
>she cheated on me with 3 different guys
>this dude is outside her house when were having his convo
>he goes inside to break up with her
>tells her i know
>8hrs later and he is still there (they call me randomly)
>she acts all crazy and tries to justify herself
>jumping in front of dudes car not letting him leave
>psycho shit
>im in the city getting drunk with some friends
>she calls me
>"dude is gone. where are you, i wanna talk so we can get this over with"
>me wasted, wtfffff
>"omg i dont wanna talk if ur drunk, goodbye forever user"
>3 weeks ago havent heard from her since
>i try to contact
>blocked me on everything

feels bad, man. and i was so in love with her too. i really thought she was the one.

the fucked up part is i still miss her, and i hope that this is some kind of phase that she will recover from...

I know that not giving a shit would be better for me, but i miss her still.
feels bad, man.

theres a bonus super feels story hold on niggers

In hard times it is that you know who really cares.
Just imagine how bad it would be if you didn't know and stuck in the relationship wondering why doesn't it work and blaming yourself for it.
It's not your fault OP.

story time OP

Don't be hostile towards women, not all of them are shady cheating bitches

how did u find out

cont

extra fucked up details:
>one of the guys was just random tool(literally a 4/10)
>another was the boyfriend of one of her friends (they hung out to confide about one anothers relationships and developed feeling for eachother , according to dude)
>the last was the same guy who gave her herpes, that she supposedly fucked after we broke up
>i thought she loved me

bonus side story from the same day:
>hang up phone with dude, telling him he needs to gtfo(he actually seems like a chill dude)
>go to work
>get off work hit up my female friend
>she says come to the city with me and my cute friends
>ok.jpg
>were in city drunk and dancing and women are twerking nice nice
>get a call from the niggers
>in my drunken state i chose to answer
>bullshit convo, she is manipulating him and trying to justify herself
>am on speakerphone, i tell him to wake the fuck the fuck up and get the fuck outnof there
> i tell girl that she is a nigger lover
>hangs up
>they call me again
>im drunk and pissed off
>on the phone with niggers, leaning against wall outside
>my female friends are having feminazi convo
>then least attractive girl of ny friends bunch starts encroaching
>wtf im on the phone hoe
>i cant help but grab a butt cheek

cont

Understand that it goes both ways, I'm a girl and my first bf cheated on me with my best friend. I didn't trust men for a while for the same reason, but you just have to realize it's not like all women or all men are shitty, just some people are shitty.

Yeah it was really lame of the other girls not to tell you but they probably just didn't want to get involved. Not that they're bad friends of yours, they're just not particularly good ones (or they're much closer with her than with you).

naw, they're shitty friends, he hsould cut them from his life

cont

>make out for 2 minutes
>her wannabe edglord friends are calling to her to go
>she does some gay kiss pullaway shit and waves goodbye to me and says cya
>they literally TROT off into the night leaving me alone drunk af (shitfaces drunk) and confused
>god i fucking hate these people
>hail an uber with 1% battery on my phone
>goddfuckingdammit.jpg
>instantly knock out in uber
>wake up a mile away from home
>need to yak
>yo sanjit pull this shit over
>sanjit pulls over
>open door instantly yaking
>peace out sanjit
>stumble my home for a mile, tripping and crying

I sympathize with Op, I am really untrusting of women now. I know i shouldnt be but its hard... i cant believe i was decieved so deeply

Basically this.

user, this is gonna be a big part in your maturation into an adult male. You are gonna learn not to take a woman's shit, not to believe everything someone tells you, and to care for yourself first and foremost. Women are things you've gotta secure in a way. You can't expect people won't try to take them or that she won't lose interest unless you keep her interested. And, relationships are a thing you've gotta feed and nurture, they never really work on their own. Even when things are good, you've gotta always have an eye open in the night watching over your own back and have a plan for what you're gonna do if/when shit hits the fan. Don't go into a room without a way out, don't put all your eggs in one basket. This is the way of the world my friend, and even if this message doesn't ameliorate your pain one day you'll agree and feel this way, and the incident won't bother you anymore.

Burning bridges should be a last resort. If they still want to be his friend, he should just carry on knowing he can't trust them to be looking out for him. Don't keep them too close.

But if they want thick he's an evil douchebag faggot for breaking up with the girl, then it's no real loss.

yeah i agree.

not necassarily bad friends, but definetely not good ones. fuck that shit. like look at the girls from my greentext
fuck people like that. the worst prt is that these girls were feminazis and they think theyre so woke and empathetic but they really dont know shit.

Thanks for the encouraging words user. I think one of the things that's making this so difficult is we have largely the same group of friends, especially my closest friends, and I don't want to be the guy shit talking one friend to another so I really don't have anyone to vent to.

Nothing super interesting.
>been together 7 years
>planning on getting married hopefully in 2018
>we share a computer and travel quite a bit and take tons of photos
>I've been going through our hard drives to organize years worth of pics
>stumble upon a folder that has pics of her with another guy, nothing sexual but doing date kind of stuff
>start digging around some more and find some chat transcripts between her and some friends talking about the guy she's seeing on the side
>turns out she's fucked 5-6 guys while we've been together and had pretty long term relationships with at least two of them spanning several months
>based on the chats her friends never mention that maybe she shouldn't be cheating on me
>feel like shit now

From a logical standpoint I see what you're saying but this whole thing has been pretty traumatic. I'm probably more hurt by the fact that her friends, some of whom I consider very good friends as well, didn't seem the least bit bothered by what was going on.

See my greentext.

Thanks femanon. I know that my feelings right now aren't rational and that there are many good women out there, I'm just having a very hard time getting past this atm.

If you read my greentext, my main gripe regarding our mutual friends is about them not seeming to show any concern for me at all.

If one of my close friends cheated on another friend, I probably wouldn't tell them either, but I'd like to think I would at least say something to my friend to not treat someone that way.

That's retarded. Why hang out with people you can't trust? fucking autist

Damn OP, that fucking sucks. Change the locks and throw her shit out on the curb. Block her on all forms of social media and her number. Same for those shitty friends who didn't have your back at all. Clean slate time bro. Remake yourself into the man you want to be and find the woman you deserve. Anything less is being a cuck and a beta

I came here for laughs and all I got was feels.

Fuckin hell bro.

Best thing to do is just leave man. Don't say anything and just leave. Don't try to make her look bad to her friends, her family, your friends or your family. Just fucking leave with a smile knowing that you found this out before you got married and had kids with her. Life is gonna suck for about 2 or 3 months, but you will be happy with your decision.

this

Fuck that. Get the hell out of there.. I guarantee you that in the moment you won't be able to articulate the depth of the betrayal and the mix of feelings.
Keep it simple And don't give her ant chance to reply because she will try to justify it or assuage her guilt and reduce her responsibility.
"You have destroyed me" and get the hell out of dodge

ALSO, ADDING TO THIS, Don't try messaging her AT ALL, and do not respond to any of her messages or phone calls or any of that shit. Will it be difficult? Oh you bet your fucking ass but it will drive her insane. Just leave without telling her way and don't speak to her ever again. She'll go insane.

Just break up with her. If you start a dialog with her it just means you're open to staying with her, which would make a pathetic fucking loser. Once a cheater always a cheater. You can never trust her again and she's guaranteed to cheat on you again.
Step 1: gather up all of her shit when she's not there.
Step 2: break up with her and immediately kick her out. she can have a friend pick up her shit.
Step 3: tell everyone she's a whore.
Step 4: go ahead and cry. you'll feel better.

She might go insane depending on how clingy she was.
A lot of bitches can justify anything. Literally fucking anything in their own minds

Luckily I don't engage in social media so it should be a relatively easy break. I plan on just moving out myself, we share an apartment but I own a small commercial property I can sleep at.

I definitely don't plan on being the vindictive ex. I'm just going to move all my shit to my other property.

I have a question for you anons; again I don't plan on trying to ruin her reputation or get my revenge or anything, I'm just gonna move out and get my shit sorted. But a coupe of my closest friends are also her good guy friends, and we share a mutual social circle, should I even get into why we broke up? Just to clarify these are friends who didn't know what was going on. I don't need to make her look bad or anything, but at the same time I don't want to be the one who looks like an asshole for breaking up without a good reason. What do you guys suggest?

>She'll go insane.
does this really happen?

From the friends' perspective, there are a few possibilities. They don't think cheating is a big deal (shitty people), they thought she was somehow justified (probably shitty people, maybe manipulated), or they didn't have the balls to tell her what a cunt she was being.

Women are like that. Maybe they didn't say anything to her face but I guarantee they shit talked the hell out of her behind her back. None of them are going to be trusting their bfs to be alone with her. Hopefully this is the case, and you can take some comfort knowing that she's now labeled as "whore" in your friend group.

Hmm, I know its shallow of me but this makes me feel slightly better.

They might already know. Why wouldn't you tell them if they ask

Speaking from experience, yes you should tell them why you broke up. Otherwise they're only going to hear her story, and she will probably try to make it look like your fault.

It's noble of you to try, but she's already shown herself to be a selfish person. She's almost certainly not going to show you the same courtesy.

So she has a small group of close girlfriends that knew what was going on based on the chats I found, but I'm fairly positive that our broader group of friends, and my best friends, who she is also close with, don't know a thing.

Ok, thanks user. Obviously I won't add any extra details to make her look bad but I'll tell them the truth.

Not quite the same, but i was having problems with this girl i'd been with for 4 years, she was really toxic but sweet at the same time. It fucked me up. Anyway, i needed a break to get my head straight, she goes to stay with her mother for a while, one of the fucking guys who's been hitting on her online is a fucking soldier, he gets so shore leave, he fucks my girl for a week solid, she wants to come back to our place, i was hella pissed, wanted it ended, hadn't confronted her yet. Go to pick her up from her mothers while she was out, i hate fucked the shit out of her, came in her knowing she doesn't take the pill (she was bad at remembering to, so we always used condoms). She didn't know i hadn't put a condom on. I tell her now she looks like the slut she'd proven herself to be, i got in my car and never saw her again. She tried to contact me for months, was so desperate to put it all back together, but it was so cathartic, i felt amazing. My friends were really supportive, apparently she'd been making passes at a few peeps, tried to hit on my brother even, and they didn't want to hurt me so they didn't say anything. Idk. Some times it's just better to cut them out if you know you'll never trust them again.

and yes, i know cumming in her was a bad idea, but it seemed like a good idea at the time and i knew that she'd get a morning after pill and more importantly, i knew it'd fuck her up.

1/3

I'm going to give you the best advice you ever received about a situation like this one, and I would advise that you take it. Consider this a 3-month process. No matter how heartbroken you are, you have it in you, user. Let's get to work.

Don't make any sudden changes and make sure the source of this shitty revelation stays quiet. If you are not fit, start working on it in ways you have talked about before. Move on to radical changes slowly. She sounds like a sneaky, sketchy bitch. She is just as ready to bolt as she was down to fuck; you need to protect yourself and perhaps bolt, quietly and undetectably before her with as much of your shit intact as possible. If you have neglected friends she did not like, reach out and start reconnecting with them.

Tell nobody that you will be making moves. The next step is focused on people and relationships. Some of your mutual friends (especially her 'girlfriends' who associate with you, too) have been treating you like a chump. You need to start applying this revelation to oddities in your interactions with them, patterns in discomfort and awkward reactions they have had. If they were originally your friends, or mutual friends met during the relationship, save confrontation for later.

Before we continue, I have some questions. These will help me advise you. I actually do this kind of thing for a living, but generally for cases of domestic violence or for fathers sensing the breakup/divorce/child support/custody discussion coming:

Are kids involved? Do you live together? Has she alienated your family or have you alienated hers (or both/neither)? How close are you to your family? What manner in which did you find her out? Do either of you have substance abuse issues?

you fucking sucks. You just know now, That humans are complete pieces of shit. Does not matter how long you know, love, been in a relationship with...People will fuck you over. esp. females. Im in the same boat as you fools. hopeless romantic, still love woman (could never be a faggot) Just gotta roll with it bros. life is suffering and visa versa. in the words of disturbed;;;

OOOOOWAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAAAA

Okay, I got some of my answers from the thread. Has anyone discovered that you know or not? If not, you have to chill. Kids? Family relationships status? Substance abuse/criminal issues?

No kids are involved, thank god. And thus far no one is aware that I know, in fact I haven't confronted her with it yet either.

I'm very close with my family but I've been completely financially independent since I was 18 so I don't want to turn to them for any help. Also, they live in a different state.

I have no criminal record and have never done drugs, partly because I dislike the feeling of not being in control and partly due to security clearance issues. She smokes weed but nothing more serious.

>I actually do this kind of thing for a living
Tell us more about your job user.

Nah I'd rather he didn't. He's obviously shit at his job because he waded in without reading the thread

Well in all those years of not doing drugs you clearly weren't in control were you?

2/3
Very good. This little bit of information tells me a lot about your situation vis a vis this woman.

First off, the mechanics of the situation. We'll get to friend sorting later. Do not start filtering directly yet. No questions, no letting on even to your most trusted pals. That's an imperative. Your direct deposit must go to a new account. If you own a home, then you need to weigh the situation. Is she on that deed, if so? If not, that's much simpler to deal with, even a lease situation. Utilities? Subscriptions and insurance premiums? Beneficiary and living will or trusts? Take what you need (income and benefits) and leave what you don't. If your mutual accounts are good, you can simply remove yourself from the old accounts and leave them to her with a visit to the bank after establishing your own.

I cannot emphasize the following point enough: Fucking up how this all ends, even if you are honest and direct with her, can impact your clearance and employment, and she could even try to do that to you if it is handled wrongly or rashly. Coincidentally, I deal with this element often. Once you have separated your finances to the degree manageable without drama, there are two relationship sets that need to know first and need to also be discrete with the information: Family and Employer. For family, tell only one person and make it the quietest and most distant from her. Do not confide in any family that disliked her outright. If she is spiteful or vengeful, your employer knowing you are breaking off the relationship will inoculate you from any madness to come from her. Approach that as if you don't expect any, but be aware that you never really knew her.

Since your work often means travel, you said, that is a perfect pretext for getting out. First, wait until her next trip. Then, let her know you will also have to travel around that time. Pets? Do you like them more than her? Vehicles? Are you both driving and do you have shared titles?

Touche.

you sir, are a god damn crazy mess of a person and no better than the cheating whore and "niggers" in your story, FYI

I know it's kinda hard to do but you need to get rid of her if she's just gonna make you feel like that. She's a sack of shit. The a thottie ho that doesn't need anything but the STD's her other mate is giving her

OP, don't become one of these red-pill assholes over this, please. There ARE wonderful girls out there who wouldn't cheat. Just like there are stand-up guys who wouldn't cheat.

And there are plenty of shitty girls out there and plenty of shitty guys. People are just shitty in general most of the time.

I know the hard part is figuring out who you can trust. And honestly, you will eventually have to open yourself up to the vulnerability of HAVING to trust someone. Because constantly checking up on someone is shitty and no way to live.

Anyway, I've been with the same girl for 14 years and I know she's never cheated on me and I've never cheated on her. And I've supported her through some really tough shit, and she's supported me through getting a terrible illness where I'll never work full time again.

So good people are out there. You seem like you have your shit together in general, so be patient with yourself, but put yourself out there eventually and you'll find someone worthy.

This

Fortunately all of our banking/credit accounts are kept completely separate and we have no shared loans. In addition to my full time job, I own a small business, including a small industrial property, but this too is owned completely by me.

Really, aside form our apartment lease, we have no financial entanglements. We've been terrific tenants and our landlord hasn't bothered raising our rent in over 3 years. We're currently underpaying the market rate by probably close to $500/month. I plan on letting her keep the apartment as an olive branch, and because I can just sleep in my business property for a while.

The family issue should be without any drama. My family all liked her but they aren't the gossipy type anyway. Thanks for the advice regarding letting my employer know in case of any craziness. I'm actually just about to accept a new job offer, one I will not be telling her about, so hopefully after another 2-3 weeks she won't even know what company I'm working at.

We have no pets and our own cars, we are not on each others' titles.

I appreciate the hopeful response. I'm definitely trying very hard not to let this one shitty situation poison why view of others going forward.

Anecdotal evidence. You dont have a girlfriend you live in a mental home.
Enjoy your hand

Your srsly that much of a bitch your still with her? Have some God damn self respect. Don't post nudes or do thay dumb shit just break up with her and cut off contact, there's no other option. It's going to be hard as fuck and she will most likely say everything under the sun about how it was a mistake, but it wasn't. She lied for God only knows how long, took miles of dick while u were dating her the entire relationship was a lie and something she clearly did respect. Someone who's willing to do that can never be trusted no matter what they say, she has proven her true colors. Break it off now, cutting off contact, it's the only play.

For the record im not a guy who thinks all cheating means break it off. I think mistakes can and so happen. But when someone continues an affair it's a different level and not something that can be recored from. You don't even know the real her.

>In addition to my full time job, I own a small business, including a small industrial property, but this too is owned completely by me.
I know you're in the heart-breaking phase now, OP, but I'm giggling to myself thinking about her reaction to finding out you know and you're going to straight up dump her ass.

Sounds like she definitely threw away a good thing, and she is going to be regretting it SOOOO fucking hard.

Just remember when she's bawling in front of you, that the thought of how her cheating could affect you never stopped her from doing all that cheating in the first place.

You don't get to rob a bank and say "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" when you get caught.

She fucked up and treated you with zero respect. Can you imagine treating someone you loved with that little respect? No.

Stay strong, brother.

>You don't even know the real her.
true

I've been cheated on one time and it was a mistake taking her back, but I do know things can work out from one time things.

Ling term shit, there isn't a chance unless you have no self worth or respect. You will always be unhappy. My buddy dated a girl for 5 years and she had a side relationship for about 3 months. Breaking it off cold was the hardest thing he's ever done and it's been a year and hes still fucked up about it, but he knows it was right. When he confronted her she didn't even care because she was still seeing the other guy.

Leave, never look back there's nothing left for you in your graveyard of a relationship.

I've been through the same thing.
8 years, she was cheating on me for a year and a half.
Don't do what I did and stay with her. Get out now.

If you want to, facefuck her or some shit.

Sex is a bad idea, just get out

I second this opinion.

Thanks and for the record, the reason I haven't confronted her yet isn't because I'm contemplating staying with her, I simply discovered this during a week when I was prepping for interviews and I didn't need the extra drama so I just sucked it up.

Thanks you user, I appreciate the encouragement, it's been a really tough time lately. I think part of the pain is knowing how hard I've worked over the last few years to get my career and business going, largely so that we could start a family and have financial security. I grew up super poor so this has always been a big issue for me. It appears she didn't really appreciate or respect the amount of work I was putting in for our future.

It's okay OP. All girls cheat.

I understand that you're feeling down and all, but don't ask Sup Forums for advice, it's a horrible idea. Imgur is all about community lately ask them you'll probably get fp.

This thread has actually been quite helpful and supportive. It's nice to know sometimes Sup Forums can still be worthwhile.

I recommend, then, that you wait until the job is cemented and she is on her way to a conference or work site travel of her own. Before that, you need to have someone local you can count on. Someone with a truck. I imagine you have your own or access, anyways. Don't make it a U-Haul. Neighbors are nosy and often involved in the drama, Inform your friend or confidant that you have to move on because you discovered she has cheated on you. Once she has left the house for her trip, simply call up the buddy and get your shit out. Do not take anything that is 'iffy', and that includes any gifts from her of real value. You can deal with those later. If a neighbor asks, you are getting the new furniture she wanted moved in as a surprise for her while she is out and need to take the old stuff to storage.

After you have taken all your belongings and personal papers from the leased housing you share, filter the friends. Be calm, rational and do it in person. Reach out to the mutual friends you most value and let the ones of less importance approach you later. Do not tell them you broke up, just ask casually if they think she would ever cheat on you. Judge the reaction. If they think she would, then ask if they knew if she ever had. Unless you have them dead to rights, gauge their facial reactions. If they might be lying for her, you will know. A good trick is to look away and then hit the question and turn to them. If they avoid your eyes or delay, stutter, break the gaze or stare and suddenly get a blank look, they know. Play it off and head to the bathroom, set an alarm on the phone or have your confidant call you and exit the situation with an urgent call if they are not trustworthy. If they honestly are out of the loop, you will know. Change the subject to something familiar and move to the next friend of relevance.

Do this with only the people you want to have around. Let everyone else hang. Once you have salvaged the people you can and want, call her.

I appreciate the detailed advice user. The one point I'm unsure on following is confronting friends. Due to the way in which I found out, by going through quite extensive chat records, I feel like I have a very good idea about which friends did and did not know what was going on. I'm not sure it's worth the effort on my part to dig any deeper.

Would you suggest breaking up in person or over the phone? I imagine I'll have to see her at least one last time when we meet with our landlord to have me taken off of the rent.

Also, what do you guys suggest I do if we end up in social situations together seeing as we share a large group of the same friends? Should i just not go to these kinds of events for a while until things cool off?

>Thanks and for the record, the reason I haven't confronted her yet isn't because I'm contemplating staying with her, I simply discovered this during a week when I was prepping for interviews and I didn't need the extra drama so I just sucked it up.

Damn man, you must have ice in your veins. I would definitely not be able to pull that off.

My work is fairly stressful and I've learned to compartmentalize things when I need to get shit done. Even with that this was a tough one to swallow.

Finally, the call:

Before the call, you need to be ready cut off everyone you do not trust or you know was in on her shit on any social media, and block email addresses, phone numbers and messaging apps, except one. This one must be able to reach the mass of them all at once or nearly so. On that medium, make a group of the ones you know you will not want to hear from again so you can immediately block them. Premake the message disclosing the discovery and your decision. Choose whether you want supportive calls or privacy after you announce this. I recommend you say that you would like privacy and that any questions be directed toward her. Now call her.

Simple, direct and factual is best. You discovered her cheating while looking through your old vacation photos. It's over, she can keep the apartment, and you never want to hear from her again. Don't wish her luck. Don't tell her you loved her. No feels. Ice your voice but don't be menacing or venomous. Let the impact hit, and as soon as she starts to talk, cut her off with a very firm "Good bye, ". Hang up immediately and block her phone(s). Open the pre-made message in your chosen app, hit send. Block the people you never want to hear from again. Log off of social media with a single "feeling free" post and say you will be offline for a bit to settle into your new job/life.

Enjoy your new life. Go meet new people. Good luck, user.

Thanks again man. I don't have any social media, partly due to my work, so it should be easy to cut off contact.

I appreciate everyone who chimed in with advice.

Like I said, only talk to the ones you really want to see stick around, but be ready to let them go. That is a short list, and this is not a confrontation, this is a house cleaning and affirmation of trust. You need to know where you stand. Avoid mixed social situations for now. Let the people you stay in contact with know that you do not wish to be invited around for social events she might attend for the moment, to give you both space and to let you adjust to being yourself again. Once you have met someone new or gotten along to a better stage in life, or perhaps just when you know you can deal with seeing her with some other user, then accept the invitations that might involve her.

Some of the things I am telling you are pretty basic, I know. But emotion can cloud things, so I am basically reinforcing the rational side of you that sees a clear path forward. This also involves giving you options that somewhat fit your situation and nudge you away from tendencies that might be unhealthy.

You can do it, man.

I'm feeling better already. Let's score this one as a win for Sup Forums.

Done and done. Fair seas and following winds, user.

Sup Forums is still a nice place, still my home anyway. Just have to sort through all of the goddamned 12 year olds, autists, and alphabet soup agencies posting niggerdick-cucktraps every time the previous one 404's to further the NWO Jew police state campaign of indoctrination for the reptilian baby sacrifices..

Anonymity gives people the courage to tell it like it is. Sift through the shitposting and you'll find good advice

Sup Forums saves another user in his daily life struggles. Stay ice man. It'll hurt, but then you'll feel good.

>tfw been in a relationship with an 9/10 for a solid year thinking shes the one

my biggest fear is being in OP's place exactly like 7 fucking years, damn cant imagine losing out on my girl like that

Word up.
Obviously has to be a win for Sup Forums cause its dubs. Checked.

It's okay to be distrustful to every woman and think that they're bent on cheating on you. Just think of them as short time and always assume that the shelf life of a relationship with a millenial is like 3 months max.