Owned thread

Owned thread
post people getting owned

No Sup Forumsfags allowed.

Exactly what I expected.

every single time the jig he does at the end kills me

Looks like she's fresh off the set of The Grinch.

my hero

Yes, I'm sure everyone will listen to your decrees, faggot.

holy shit this kid is alpha as hell

The good old days. Segregation and women did not have the right to vote

awww poor kid

not funny, just gay vine shit

Your a clown buddy....

dumb filthy filthy nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

story?

u mad?

Seen this before, but didn't notice til now that it's a black girl stealing from a white girl.

Can I get a story on this? I want to see if this nigger got put behind steel bars.

Kek

Nigger Detected

black men are the future baby
bitch lost kek

id still fuck

taking the bait, just to tell you to fuck off

A truck splashed me like that while i was walking on the side walk, every other car went slow and avoided splashing people, but this prick made a mistake. He had to stop due to slow traffic, i threw a rock at his window to get his attention, he got out and swung at me (a nigger of course), i got him in a hold and brought him down to the ground, someone waved over a near by cop car. nigger got in shit said i had all right to do what i did to get his attention, since i had my phone in hand he ruined it, so car damage was less than my phone. Nigger got some jail time and charged for instigating the fight and fined for splashing me. Here's the twist, I'm black. I hope when you picture a nigger you're thinking of the one i have in mind.

Black men are a sub-human species.

A nigger is someone who lives "da hood lyfe" or someone who starts fights for no reason, and anyone who attends those awful BLM rallies and "protests" (Which is just usually them chimping out, and breaking and stealing shit)

A black man is a man who acts like a man, and works and lives in piece like the rest of us. That's the man I can have a beer with.

if only niggers could be more like the guys on the right. That's a rare breed. Nigs takes the retard way out.

kinda mad but not surprised. blacks do make up the majority of crime statistics in the U.S and in most other countries are well know for crime and violence. im a visible minority myself and can say without a doubt that i trust blacks far less than i trust whites.

Just stay down and let him fucking rob you jesus.

My point exactly. He was a nigger, chains, low crotch pants flat beak hat fake rapper accent. All that dumb shit.

let me just weeesper do dis dug. "im going do fucking keeeel and eat your buppies"

This is incorrect. The left pictures niggers where as the right pictures black people. There is nothing wrong with black people. Niggers are the problem.

fucking bitch

LMAO! You know where it's from?

2004 called

No link but he was caught.

Have you never heard of the Dog Whisperer?

what a fucking monster

who leaves the door open when they leave like that

Woah he hit that car so hard he turn into a girl?

Dude, how sheltered of a life do you live if you don't know that show.

hes a nigger.

I had to scroll back up and see what the subject of this thread was again. Made me kek.

This gif has always enraged me....hahaha

This guy got a felony for this. Currently doing 2 years.

Anybody know the story here???

IDK man, i live in asia never heard of this show

fuk u

k

u cucked me out of a reply fuk u

fuck you man

get a life

gay

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I just realized there's a kid watching evertything from the couch

okay

screw you

This was from a cam where it was found out the girl in the vid is a nanny and she was physically abusing the guys daughter.

C5 Galaxy brought down by Taliban anti-AAA over Kabul, first Gulf War

rip

Oh god

who the fuck would spend the time to make this

Seriously always thought of doing this but never had the balls. I hate when impatient old people are breathing down my neck in line.

lmao that fucking kid didnt even care

Holy shit I think that statue is in Barcelona, it's tall AF. No doubt he died from that fall.

did he died?

That happened in Paris.

I knew the guy.

And some friend of me were there when it happened.

Yes he died

did he fucking die?

>paris man dies climbing statue

google is difficult isn't it

lol nope. airplane crash in Taiwan, a year or two ago

being this new