What track can I replace Student Demonstration Time with, Sup Forums? It totally fucks up the album

What track can I replace Student Demonstration Time with, Sup Forums? It totally fucks up the album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1XIgBZDeUc
youtube.com/watch?v=fJWmbLS2_ec
youtube.com/watch?v=QVamFiNw-rs
youtube.com/watch?v=H3JJXbF9_Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=kdrnEPl2zzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=M1XIgBZDeUc

youtube.com/watch?v=fJWmbLS2_ec

You can *delete* it

just listen to a day in the life of a tree twice

this

>being this pleb

I want to, but it makes the album pretty short. That's why I want to replace it with another Beach Boys song that fits in thematically with the album.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVamFiNw-rs

>deleting the best song

delet it

do people actually delete and replace tracks on albums?

No but my autism and hatred for Mike Love is going to make this the one exception

Mentally ill people sometimes do.

Delete everything before Student Demonstration Time and pretend the Surf's Up was released as one of the greatest EPs of all time

>deleting Disney Girls and Take A Load Off Your Feet
'no'

People on this board do it all the time. Keep in mind though, this site has a negative term for people who DON'T have autism.

Disney Girls is maybe the only song on Surfs Up that I hate more than Student Demonstration Time

>hatred for Mike Love
his negative contributions to the beach boys are grossly overstated.

go to bed, Mike

go to bed, brian

autism is keeping shit songs, or even forcing yourself to sit through them whenever you listen to an album, because you think "the artist wanted that" or completionism
reasonable is arranging stuff the way you like

OP here, so does anyone have any serious suggestions or is this all memes

he wrote a lot of lyrics and hired Bruce, their second best instrumentalist. He also wrote and cowrote a lot of non shit songs in the late 60s.

Hey I got two songs that Dennis wrote that he pulled from the album before it was released
4th of july
youtube.com/watch?v=H3JJXbF9_Ow
Wouldn't it be nice to live again
youtube.com/watch?v=kdrnEPl2zzk

wouldnt it be nice is the obvious choice
great fucking song

see This is a non shit Mike song that was supposed to be on the album but was replaced by SDT

I'm really digging Wouldn't It Be Nice, do you know where I can find it in 320?

Is this a joke?

my personal track list for surf's up has always been:

>Don't Go Near The Water
>Lady (song off unreleased album, Landlocked)
>Long Promised Road
>Take A Load Off Your Feet
>Big Sur (also off landlocked)
>Disney Girls
>Feel Flows
>Lookin' At Tomorrow
>A Day in The Life Of A Tree
>Till I Die (the extended version with the solo vibraphone part n what not)
>Surf's Up (stereo mix off smile sessions)

the perfect Surf's Up experience

Dennis Wilson can Dennis my Wilson any time he wants

No, I can't find it anywhere. It's only available on some random ass compilation from 2013 with on dls up

reminder that brian's return to creative control of the band after surf's up precipitated their artistic decline

Reminder Brian wrote two of the best pop albums ever and Kike Love wrote a few good songs at best

Just listen to Disney Girls and the last 3 tracks when you feel like it. Full albums only is a meme.