Hey Sup Forums, what's your favourite type of hentai and why is it tentacle?

Hey Sup Forums, what's your favourite type of hentai and why is it tentacle?

moar

futa/trap
especially when it involves autofellatio

Post some too

Nice pic

necromosis is fantastic
self-cest is another fetish of mine too

necrosmos*

who are these two characters?
Anyway, /ss/ rules, especially violent and forceful rape/bondage

What's necromorwhatever? Is that getting it on with dead people? And yeah selfcest is awesome

mother on daughter futa impregnation. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find with the mother impregnating the daughter, japs love it the other way around.

necrosmos is the artist

Its a commission by a artist named polyle

I don't want to sound intrusive or judging, but as someone who enjoys rape hentai, do you think you'd have the capacity to rape someone irl?

Ahh okay (great name) He does good shit

You'll find plenty of tentacle hentai in

Not unless they falsely accused me of rape, or it was the apocalypse.
When I enjoy rape /ss/ I'm imagining I'm the boy being raped, but rape also gets me off unlike anything else.
I think it's just genetics, we used to run down our mates in the past.
If you like brutal forced sex hentai, you should look up Not Another Kangoku HMV, really hits the button

Yeah that's what i like about bondage i fap because i want to be the bottom, helpless and being taken advantage of

Wow did you just prank me in my own thread?

I like both but there's something special about a woman raping a helpless man or boy. Or daughter.

I mean i would imagine that's the case. I hate having really specific fetishes because finding good material takes a lot of time

what do you have trouble finding?

Pegging is amazing, a lot of my bondage pegging and reverse futa stuff is furry tho, I hate digging through tumble pages trying to find something good

/d/ and /aco/ are your friends
also nhentai has a pegging tag

I like a lot of girl on boy bondage pegging, and the only way you can really find that is by meticulously thumbing through large albums and tumble pages

Futa/Shemale/Trap of all varieties
Milf
Incest (preferably mother/son)
Feminization and Gender bending.

Those are my go to's

Anything tagged with female:impregnation$ that isn't gangbang.

post some of your favorites

I also love bondage tickling, both anime and real, but i only really like it when the ticklee is gagged and there are no guys in it at all. Like i cant even get aroysed if boys are involved

holy shit that one girl is going to evolve wings in a few generations

Monster girl.

not that user buts fucking insane finding people pissing inside other people, not piss drinking, not pissing on, but literally fucking and the pissing while the dick is still inside

ive been able to locate it maybe 3 or 4 times

Excellent taste

Uh some of it is furry but it's still pretty great

my favorite is futa, but only if its actually futa, and not western bastardization that has balls. it has to have a vagina.

Yeah I've only seen it once or twice and I'm personally not into it, but if it makes you happy good on you

I know right the shoulder blades are very distracting in that pic but i still love it, kek

im not really "into" anything but lolis and vore but its interesting as fuck and i just want some more to have

I posted a really good one earlier in response to 601

That's a great pic. Don't see enough of it honestly

Loli threads are like popping up daily at this point it's like whack a mole for the mods

Loli threads aren't illegal. Why would mods give a shit?

I'm so distracted by the fact Bowser's sperm has spiky shells

Good choices

i meant the people pissing inside of each other dipshit read the whole chain of posts, loli is literally like the easiest thing in the world to find

I've seen a few threads about mods bitching about them

Okay wow 0-100

>it's like whack a mole for the mods
Fuck off, newfag.

Im like some foot/sockjob myself preferably with some nice knee socks
Cant really post tho since im on my phone wrestling my morning wood :^)

Thanks Fam

You guys sicken me...

More insect?

not to mention the genital warts

bump

loli threads have been hourly for 9 years plus now
mods don't give a shit.