ITT most fucked up things you've ever done

ITT most fucked up things you've ever done.

lurking

Sucked a couple dicks was pretty gay

Can't even remember all the shit I used to do for dope money.

I've posted this before but I'll do it again

>friend has little sister (I was 15 and she was 13)
>for some reason become super attracted to her
>one night i slept over at their house.
>normal shit
>she chilled with us
>they both fall asleep
>I have always been a night owl so I couldnt sleep
>just kinda watch her
>mind wanders
>mind lands on thoughts of her
>become super horny

cont so i can bump thread

bump for the story

Lurkin

>i sit close to her trying to calm my breath
>im blessed with a 8 inch cock so if she were to wake up she would be staring at a bulge 3 inches from her eyes.
>i very carefully touch her lips with my finger
>dry but still sexy
Should mention she is a kinda chubby little thing but still carries it well. brown hair. Maybe B tits and a super cute face

one more cont to bump

type faster faggot I gotta go to bed

bumpy bump

My friends and I used to beat the shit out of homeless people when we were in high school. We'd go out in the middle of the night, head downtown with baseball bats, and go looking for really pathetic and/or crazy looking bums.
One of the bums we beat the shit out of ended up in a coma and died, but he died from organ failure associated with decades of drug abuse, and since he was homeless the police never mounted and sort of investigation. He had a puppy that I took, and that pupper is still my doggo. Makes it hard to forget that I probably greatly expedited the death of a human being.

>Be me 19/M
>Sister owed a lot of money, so I took her place
>Got spit roasted by two guys to pay it off
>It was that or they were going to take it from my sister

End.

>8 year old me
>go to nursing home to visit some great aunt
>random old lady thinks im cute an dbeckons me over
>she gives me a fun sized milky way bar
>im the cutest so my brothers didnt get one
>she includes a hefty pile of napkins because shes old and thinks that half a bite of candy is somehow messy
>despite the whole 'dont take candy from strangers' shtick my family seems entirely unconcerned
>99% sure its poisoned so i just put it in my pocket
>later i give it to my little brother
>everyone talks about what a great brother I am for giving him my candy
>little faggot didn't even die
>the candy WASNT poisoned
>mfw i could have had a fun sized milky way bar

regret it every day tbh

Killed a cat because he took a shit in my bed.

checked

>grew up part time in a crack house with my dad
>seen some fucked up shit, but who hasn't
>always been a giant, am 6,4 now
>crack heads take a shine to me for my size
>started off with having me box with other kids
>forcing them to sit in the rain for hours on end
>breaking fingers while they watch and laugh
>forced one of them to wear a diaper and use it
>forced some to stick their finger in others mouths and upper cut them
Most fucked up thing. I enjoyed myself. I was 10, didn't know right from wrong. Now I cradle with chronic depression and suicidal thoughts. Can't bring myself to commit violent acts anymore. I'm 24 now, dads dying from aids in another state

Okay satan. Calm down.

>i feel her tits
>bra-less
>HardAsDiamonds.jpeg
>pre cuming a bit
>eyes darting between sleeping friend and girl
>heart pounding I pull my cock out
>for a few minuets i just jerk
>I dont want to do anything stupid
>as I continue the pressure and desire rise
>i inch close to her mouth
>the tip of my head barely touching her lips
>still feels amazing
>she shifts her body and I cram my dick back in my pants so fast im glad i didnt snap it in half

sorry to disappoint but thats all that happened. i finished myself in the bathroom afterwards. I touched her a few times after that, but nothing as daring

sorry i dont type much

Not copypasta. I just didn't really have an appropriate image. I had to come and tell you guys this.

My brother is about eight years younger than me. Tonight he graduated from elementary school. I ended going along, partly because my brother's an okay guy and partly because my parents dragged me. So I got there, and the first thing I saw was that there were all these lolis. And the thing about elementary school grad lolis is that they like to think they're grown up. So, of course, they were all dressed really slutty. That was probably the third reason I stayed. Awesome smooth backs and delicious flat chests.

So the entire night was like slutty lolis on parade. But then, near the end of the ceremony, this one loli, who was trying not to look slutty and so was wearing a dress that went down to her feet (but strapless, so she still failed at the not slutty look) goes up. She walked across the stage and got her diploma, and then she headed for the stairs down. Then, right as she got there, she stepped on the bottom of her skirt. I could tell right away it was going to go. She slipped forward and tried to grab it, but by then it was over her delicious flat chest and about to go the whole way. To top it off, she was stumbling toward the stairs. She was about to fall and my mom got scared, she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

you legit murddered him.

btw 6666 is still satanic cuz the actual satanic number ends up being 666.6 faggot.

you noble fuck

i salute you

bumpo

Guys this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC Slatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tomorrow. I am so embarrassed and I hope my gf doesn't blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

>customer comes into work one day
>pay for their shit and are about to leave
>They say "have a nice day"
>I reply "you too"
>I didn't really mean it

It was a Milky Way. Nothing of value was lost.

nice trips
bad pasta

read the last line faggots

i feel you user. I've never admitted this even online before but i killed my own brother. but i was a kid. i didnt know what i was doing. it wasn't on purpose by any means. dont get me wrong i feel sad about it. but it doesn't define us. that wasn't us. thats not who we are. we were just kids thrown in bad circumstances who did what came naturally.

its not secret that kindness is learned. despite what people say or think, it boils down to what we can teach others. its not your fault you werent born with some magically instilled moral code.

Okay, Sup Forums...

My sister (she's 18) came home with her boyfriend about an hour ago. Both plastered out of their minds, they struggled to even make it through the corridor of the house to her room (which happens to be right next to mine).

So, after about ten minutes I can clearly hear them fucking. It's some hot, steamy shit going in there, I can tell by the moaning. Thankfully, my parents are out of town for the weekend. God forbid they should witness their lovely daughter acting all hedonistic like this.

Anyway, shit dies down after about forty minutes. I then hear her boyfriend's creepy snore. It's like Jack Nicholson exhaling smoke through his belly, get the idea? So, being the dirty little pervert that I am (and because I forgot my iPod in her room), I sneak inside and can see them both still on top of each other, sleeping like angels in the light of the lamp. As I come closer, I notice something on my sister's cheek. It's cum, and it's LOADS of it.

If this thread gets over 100 posts, I swear on my grandmother's holy spirit that I'll go fetch the camera, snap a picture and deliver.

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

trips confirm

how'd you do it?

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.
"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.
"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of Manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.
Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.
God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.
I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.
I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

(There is a story for it.)
I had sex with my friends sister for a whole month behind his back, when I had the courage to test our friendship and tell him, he said he wanted to join and when he did he tried fucking me but there was no way

its a little blurry, but i think i buried him alive. i thought he was basically dead. looking back he probably would haveb een fine if i called an ambulance.

Wow that had me laughing way too hard. I come for the fuckery, I stay for this shit.

actually, that is the textbook definition of gay, aint it, faggot?

Is it bad that I've seen that hentai?

>but there was no way

I've been a Sup Forumsastard for years, so tbh I kind of liked it, but just not on that end. That's why I did it. We fucking do anything if it matters. True Sup Forumsastards do the fucked up shit.

>Find out girl likes me
>Go home and research finding all her pages on social networking sites
>Find out where she lives
>Go at night while masked
>Climb up to her bedroom
>Cover her mouth and rape her
>Tie her to the bed and leave
>Next day she doesn't show up at class
>Go to her house to see if she's ok
>Hugs me and tells me something awful happened
>Comfort her while she tells me all about it
>Tells me she feels worthless and is emotionally ruined
>Become her boyfriend
>She grows dependent completely on me
>Been like this for 2 years
>My facial expression when

Story now fag

>go to see jungle book
>realize halfway through the movie that I forgot my cinema shower pass
>realize what that means
>as most moviegoers during the credits, I remain in my seat like the other people without passes
>once they all exit I strip naked in the theater with the other peasants
>line up with the other pass-less theater patrons infront of the screen
>women loudly crying holding her infant child tightly, she knows what is about to go down
>the spotlights from the cinema watchtowers shine upon us
>the cinema warden enters and orders the guards to hose us down
>brace myself as i am hosed down by the powerful hose the guards use to hose down the screen after each screening
>several of us go toppling down, our naked bodies sliding about the floor from the pressure of the hose
>as the screams grow louder the hoses pressure only increases
>after 15 minutes things finally end
>we struggle to our feet, bruised and bloody
>getting dressed afterwards
>find my shower pass in my jacket pocket I was wearing all along

>go to cuba for a vacation
>wake up one morning in a crack den full of niggers
>ass leaking more cum then i ever thought could fit up there

I try to forget the rest but its kinda hard to block out.

We actually were Clockwork Orange-obsessed edgelords.

you should have just told them your pin number.

when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

...god I’m fucked up.

I shot a burglar and waited for him to bleed out before calling the cops. I pulled up a chair and sat over him watching his final moments.

pasta

I date-raped a girl last month by force.

kekd

dafuq did I just read

Gtfo. You disgust me.

Put chocolate milk in my cereal.

>be me
>10
>playing Minecraft on a creative server with buddies
>reading chat and messing around
>see one guy, who's shouting out their youtube channel
>i say
>"nobody cares faggot"
>first time i've ever been profane

Can't believe what I've done to this day

>14 staying with family
>uncle is a builder, they're in the process of renovating the girls bedrooms
>i'm sharing a room with my same age male cousin
>11 and 10 yr old female cousins sleeping in the "kids" loungeroom
>get up at bullshit oclock for a drink of water
>on the way back to the room, see female cousins sleeping, 10yr old snoring gently
>11 yr old has mostly kicked blankets off because it's a hot summer night in australia
>the buds of what will eventually become D cup breasts are almost showing
>i need to see them
>i get up close and gingerly lift her shirt away from her body a little so i can see the nip
>fucking diamonds
>heart pounding, i need to touch them, i need to know how they feel
>it took quite a bit to psyche myself up to it, but i eventually have my hand in her top
>already come this far, so with one hand on her tiny breast, i use the other to rub my dick
>a few moments pass and i need to go further
>i abandon the breast and eye off her thin little shorts
>a few painstakingly slow moments later, i've eased my hand under the waistband, desperate not to be noticed
>finally in, i go for it, i try to rub her pussy
>i can't feel shit
>disappointed as fuck
>i need this
>heart pounding, i slowly pull my hand back a little
>she moves
>i freaked the fuck out, hand instantly out and hovering in mid air as i wait to see if i'm dead
>my heart feels like it'll expode any second
>nothing, she just adjusted slightly, her leg moving slightly into an easier position
>fuck yess
>i'm back in, gently lifting her panties too, my dick is the hardest its ever been, my balls aching
>a little slow progress later and i finally brush my fingers against her little lips
>it's awesome, i'm touching pussy, fuck yes
>not knowing what to do exactly, i rubbed it a little, eventually slipping a finger into her slit a little
>feels amazing, there is a slight slippery wetness there, so i can feel my finger sliding smoothly in and around her hot little opening
cont

Fucking op mom.Till this day i still ponder if she can even be considered human.

>be me
>be 13
>Friend an I are tight as fuck, I babysit even though his sister was a year younger than me
>One day I was helping with some homework and can't see shit because I've got like 20/50 vision
>Climb on top of friends sister
>"You cool with this? I don't mean it in the wrong way"
>"Yeah, it's fine user"
>Jokingly shift around a bit
>Friends sister is a solid 7/10
>Finish homework and check around house, nobody is home
>Ohshityes.png
>Close door and lock it, get back on top of friends sister and turn on the TV
>Watch some cartoons n' shit for like half an hour
>Slide hands down friends sisters' pants and touch her butt a bit
>No response
>Keep going, eventually pulling pants all the way off
>"He's gonna kill you if he finds out user, you owe me"
>o shit she's right
>Great, now I'm in debt to this girl.
>She make me go down on her, and very rarely she'll give me a blowjob
>Eventually we step it up to fucking, I was a late bloomer when it came to cumming so it was all G

cont?

Story

lol rape

>i start rubbing my dick again, having almost forgotten about it when i got to her pussy
>eventually i stop, i realise i can't do anything further like fuck her or anything
>her face looks so cute though, her lips parted slightly
>bad idea time
>i pull my dick out and gingerly pull back my foreskin
>i need to feel every bit of this
>i pressed my dick against her mouth slightly
>yessssss
>a little bit of her drool in the corner of her mouth and my precum make everything feel amazing
>i get i bit into it, jacking it slightly as i rub it against her lips, she reacts slightly
>fuck, nearly had another heart attack, but her lips part more and end up on either side of my head
>worried, but feeling so amazing, i just stopped moving, starting at her lips around my pick and her still exposed breast
>i'm going to explode
>i gingerly touch her breast again and start very slowly jacking the base of my dick again
>i guess the precum was disturbing her because moments later, her mouth moves again slightly
>lips pressing and unpressing against my head and her tongue gently brushing my dick was too much
>with a concerningly loud gasp, i cam everywhere
>its on her lips, in her mouth, up her nose, down her cheek and on her pillow
>mid orgasm, the panic kicks in and i jam it back in my shorts, making a mess of them too
>i stare at the mess in horror, how the fuck do i clean her face without waking her!?
>i guess the cum in her nose tickled, because she ended up brushing her face with the back of her hand and most of it either slid onto her pillow or was left on her hand and arm
>fucking close enough, i pick up my glass of water and hightail it out of there
>back in the room i spend half the rest of the night worrying about getting busted or masturbating
cont

Con fucking t

what.
This is the most interesting thing I've read all day.
Please tell me more

>morning comes
>i'm fucked now
>my male cousin seems to have gotten up already
>every bad senario is playing in my head, i walk out as if i'm going to the gallows
>everything is normal
>nothing is weird
>11yr old cousin smiles normally as she walks into the kitchen from another part of the house
>not a knowing smile, but a, hey user, kind of smile
>noone knew
>worried later, i check out her pillow, turns out she drools a bit in her sleep as her pillowcase was pretty nasty looking, i couldn't tell what was my cum or her drool
>i flipped it for good measure

Where all the details at?

A classic.

Keep it going faggot

I created a huge lie about a gang I used to be in that was essentially the illuminati in order to get a friend of mine to cooperate and meet every demand I made.

I would use fake numbers and text her telling her what she had to do, or else people in her life would be killed.
To make it seem real, I intentionally made a car hit me to further insist that I would be killed if we didn't listen to the demands of this group of people.

I got her to send me nudes, blow me and even jack me off, but never fucked her.

Eventually I started falling in love with her, but I knew the only way I could keep her in a relationship with me is by continuing with the threats.

Eventually i took it a little too far and she snapped and tried to kill herself, her father found her after she took a bunch of pills and they almost immediately packed up and left the state but not before going to the police.

I haven't heard anything from her since, and I don't know whether she found out it was me all along, but I kinda miss using her for my own personal happiness.
Oh. And I also made her turn against the love of her life when I first started with all the lying.

I made her believe that he wanted to rape her and use her and he was actually a child predator (he was 24 she was 17, online relationship)
She believed me, because she thought I was in her life protecting her from all these "bad people" so why would I have any reason to lie to her?

I eventually started making her turn on more and more people in her life until it was just me and a few others that she could count on.

I eventually wanted even more attention from her so I told her that I found out I had cancer and only a few months to live, which brought her to an all time low.

after we broke up and she left the state, I got her best friend to stop talking to her by making up a bunch of lies and saying she had been black mailing me and taking advantage of me.

I don't feel bad at all. dunno why i don't.

Oh man that's pretty bad

I was pretty attracted to my friends' younger sister at teh time, and this is what happened:
>friend and I get drunk
>he's occupied in the living room
>I went to go "use the bathroom" lel
>walk into his sister's room (she wasn't there)
>grabs pair of panties from closet
>actually goes to the bathroom
>jacks off while wearing panties
>oh shit
>came in sister's panties...
>debating whether to take home or leave there
>still drunk af
>decided to put back
>bury in bottom of drawer
>left and went back to living room
>never said shit

put a hamster in the microwave. idiot 8 yr old.

To be terribly honest....I witnessed a mugging in my highschool years. Older guy just walking down the street got pulled into a side alley by two niggers. Had him at knife point. They start getting heated and the guy with the knife just sticks the old dude. The shock on his face is just...the two niggers dip. That's not the worst part man....I walked up to the guy, he sees me, I look at him. He's bleeding out. In an old dirty alley. I just watch him gasp and plead for help. I coulda called 911, or anything but I just stood there. Fascinated. It took 20 minutes for him to stop breathing. His hand stretched out for me. I've done a lot of fucked up things, I mean alot. But that....I just watched an innocent man die. Literally for no reason.

Holy shit! that i was thinking mannnn

>date-raped
>by force

no shit.

She's older than me, but she owed this guy who was a FWB, but she ended up owing him money, to which she had none, but she said she'd fuck his two friends. They were bi so I took her place.

>I got DP
>I didn't swallow
>I lasted about 1 hour
>No kissing, just bareback fucking
>At least they were all white

>molesting, the thread

I ain't even mad

>ff about a month
>Friend and I are fucking around in bamboo woods.
>Just us, about to head in.
>About to confess, ask him to only punch me once
>"What's up user? What'd you do?"
>"I've been doing your sister for awhile now."
>fuckmylifedude.jpeg
>He punches me as hard as he can in the shoulder.
>"I know user"
>bitchwhat?
>He says it's okay but don't let the parents find out
>Boi, do I look like an amateur
>We come home, mom is about to go get groceries, asks me to babysit
>Signal to friend I'll be plowing his sister
>Wait like 15 minutes, I'm going down on his sister
>She's aggressive, fucking grinding on my face.
>Friend walks in and starts laughing
>Friend's sister covers up and throws pillow at him
>"What the hell user, I thought it was secret. and you, you're not beating him up! You're okay with this?!"
>BrosBeforeHoes.gif
>Awkward silence for like one minute
>Friend leaves room for a minute
>Go back to her riding my face
>Friend comes back naked.
>"I want in too if you're gonna be fucking my sister user"
>Please don't be gay Please don't be gayPlease don't be gayPlease don't be gayPlease don't be gayPlease don't be gay
>"That's weeeeird"
>Friend's Sister reluctantly starts blowing her brother in front of me
>Tfw your mom was right for once about your friends being crazy white people.
>Swap positions. Start fucking Friends sister
>"You've got a girly looking butt to be hung like that user"
>Oh god no.jpeg

Part 3 coming soon.
Pic related, my 'girly' butt.

topkek

Sounds like skinheads.

gay =/= fucked up

You shouldn't. That's mastermind shit for some good benefits my dude

I also picked up my mean/skittish rabbit by his tail sometimes and one time his tail just popped off. completely. It grew back later but I was forever scarred by that and the other things I did, like making him go skidding down the kitchen floor because bunny bowling. God, that poor thing, he was adorable too.

Also I stupidly (slightly sadistically) put a hamsters paw in a glue trap meant for mice. suddenly it was all kinds of tangled in it and i panicked and broke him loose and tried to clean him off and hid him in the hamster cage and went and cried for hours praying. he apparently cleaned himself and lived. I was completely surprised.

>Talked to a black like it's a human being

We weren't racist, we were just shitheads.

what hentai is that?

user
W
H
A
T

Sounds fun. Did you at least nut?

Just look up orc (goblin ttoll whatever the fuck) elf on xvideos

Taking TWO for the team shit, hope your sis took care of you lol

Pasta

10/10

Totally did. The one guy was kind of small, but the other guy was 8 1/2" and hit that prostate point in my ass. Totally unloaded all over that guy's body pillow.

3x btw

Gotta love it when your bitch button gets punched.

Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru

She watched, and it turned her on, so now there's that...she's a 6/10 I guess. Sorry no pics though. We hush hush.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:UNEAQDYLBQCQ4A5HXGOO5KFAEYC6OOS6&dn=%5BEng-Sub%5D%20%5BSub%20Desu-H%5D%20%5BBD%201080p%5D%20Kuroinu_%20Kedakaki%20Seijo%20wa%20Hakudaku%20ni%20Somaru%20-%20%E9%BB%92%E7%8D%A3%20%5B%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8C%5D%20%EF%BD%9E%E6%B0%97%E9%AB%98%E3%81%8D%E8%81%96%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AF%E7%99%BD%E6%BF%81%E3%81%AB%E6%9F%93%E3%81%BE%E3%82%8B%EF%BD%9E%20Ep.01-04&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2F149.5.241.17%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2F5.79.83.193%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F168.235.67.63%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F37.187.96.78%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F37.187.96.78%3A6969%2F&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F37.187.96.78%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F91.218.230.81%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.sktorrent.net%3A6969&xl=2815731071

I frothed up morning liquor shits into a nearly chocolate milk like substance then made strong coffee from it and told no one

>Friend grabs my butt and starts prodding me
>"Yo, chill out with that. We're not gay."
>Friend asks his sister if she wants to try both holes
>Sister rejects.
>ytho.
>Friend goes looking for his his moms bottle of lube
>I start trying to coerce her to take one for the team
>"You didn't help when he wanted me to suck him off user, this is what you get"
>My biological urge to pull out and go home starts tingling, but I ignore it out of curiosity
>Friend comes back with the lube and I just start saying prayers
>Friend lubes up and starts prodding my ass while I fuck his sister
>"This is better than punching you, this will make us even"
>How.
>Feel something slide into my ass
>Start clenching friends sister tightly
>Low key start choking her because she's the root of my suffering
>Friend is ignorant of me choking out his sister, thinks it's something kinky. She does too
>Friend is a one pump chump and does his little dry orgasm in my ass
>Thank god, I was not prepared to clean jizz out of my ass.
>Release friends sister and tries to orgasm like normal.
>Subtly slide dick into her ass when friend leaves.
>Payback is a bitch

Friend never really joined back. Either he realized he's better off being the beta male of a situation, or he just wasn't interested. Me and his sister still fucked around, but one time her mom was drunk and caught us. It was awkward but I don't think she remembers, or she loved me to the point it was okay. Either way, loved it. We still codenamed our fucking to "studying" but y'know how it is.