Both on my bed as my slutty little slaves fuck them both until they collapse

wwyd with megan?

Tell her to open wide obviously

mmm, hot, mind doing more?

Wwyd?

I can do some over kik tomorrow if you have it, about to head to bed :P

sorry user, dont have kik :(

Ah damn, guess I'll do one more than :P

fuck user youre the best, can you finish them off while at it, maybe a cock tribute? i know her irl and shed suck your balls in a heartbeat

the left one's face is really familiar for some reason. are you perharps from central/eastern europe?

Sorry user gotta go! Not actually hard right now just thought the slut would look better, make a kik soon and hopefully I'll run into you in another thread

oh fuk post moar and i'll tell you

Hey man, I got a kik Wanna do WWYD for her

I can do wwyds before I sleep, I'll just do it here.

I'd love to force this slut onto my cock, grabbing the back of her head and pushing it so she takes every inch. Force her to look up at me with her watering eyes. Tell the slut to get up off her knees and bend over for me. Once she's bent over, pull up her dress and slide her panties to the side. Ram my cock inside her asshole and yank her hair. Keep doing this in a rhythm, with thrust comes a yank. Once I'm ready I push her down on the ground and pin her down and shoot my thick hot load of cum on her face. Leave her there dripping

Getthelube.com

wwyd if you found her passed out like this?

So hot man. Wanna exchange kiks so we can do more later ?

Barely legal ginger whore

Wwyd

WWYD

Honestly... what wouldn't I do, just to put it short since I'm getting sleepier and sleepier. She'd wake up to every hole of hers dripping of cum, not her mouth I would've made sure she swallowed it and checked. Definitely leave cum to cover those soles of hers

Sure, what's your kik

That's probably a great pic if you already know what she looks like

Rip her top in half .
Take that Necklace hang it on my cock then grab her and force my cock down her throat as she gasps for air and kick and stuggles all the while saying race based stuff like how asian were made to suck down cock.

I'd keep shoving her head into my hairy cock then I'd pick her up throw her on the floor so gets concussed remove her panties with my teeth finally shove my dick inside her pussy while forcing her to kiss me, licking her neck and squeezing her tits as hard as I can making her scream .

Finally I'd blow my load in her and she'd stop fighting back then I'l whisper "I'll be back tomorrow" in her ears and leave

kik palt2121

College freshman from my school

that must be one tight asshole

WWYD to me

gonna need more of her. Would bury my cock in those tits.

bump

Snap:jamaelacey

Used to have an entire folder of her, the dumb slut even posted her new nipple piercings on insta/snap. Came buckets to those. Hail Satan.

So first we'd go clubbing, get nice and drunk and sweaty and limber, maybe get a little blow, a little nitrous, lot of gin.

Back to my place, keep music blasting, keep doing whatever we've got. Start making out. I'd grab your neck and lift you up firmly, pushing you back against the nearest wall. Run my hands down your chest toward your stomach, down across your hips, under the front of your skirt, caressing you through your panties.

I'd pull up your shirt and spin you around. Pulling off my shirt as I press your tits against the cold wall. I reach around and slide my hand into your panties, gripping you, feeling how wet you are. Pull your hips back and tear your skirt down.

As you moan I'd grab your hair and pull your head back, sliding my thumb into your wet slit, letting my hand sit comfortable over your clit. I'd move my hand on your hair across your back and under you and grab your breasts and squeeze, moving back and forth.

I'd pull my hand out after working you to a fervor. Keeping you pressed against the wall I'd pull down my pants and slide into you, slowly, deeply, firmly. Wrapping my arm around your neck and holding you tight to me as I slowly and rhythmically thrust into you, feeling you grip my cock.

When you start moving in time with my motion I'd start speeding up. Moving faster and faster, my free hand shifting between your nipples and your clit, getting you closer and closer as I pound harder and harder.

With every thrust you'd start moaning and gasping, until finally you shuddered yourself to a thunderous orgasm.

Then to the bedroom and some whole bondage fantasy. More pics? More fantasy?

Post snap

more?

Jamaelacey

omg that was hot....first time reading a wwyd about myself based off my 1 pic, Im already wet, imagining your "cock in me while your free hand moves over my nipples and my clit", got me closer to cumming, will definetly post more pics. Fantasy Ive had for a while is being stacked underneath another girl while being forced to watch her get fucked on top of me and begging for my turn, making me wait until im about to explode.
posting another pic

wwyd

well, wwyd?

Tell you to take your fucking shoes off. Don't track dirt on the goddamn bed.

thatda boy! way to tell a bitch what she needs to hear!

wwyd

toothepaste -_-

more pics :)?
yes please

more passed out wwyd

here ya go!

If that is you, gorgeous. Please post tits so I can cum to something better than the fantasy in me head.

I'd pull you off of the wall, still trembling. Guiding you backward by your throat to the bedroom. When we get there I push you down onto the denim bedspread.

I reach under your legs and pull your hips up so I can lean in and taste your pussy. As I flick my tongue accross your clit, I reach under the bed and pull out a set of cuffs, tightly securing your ankles into them.

Your hands grip fistfulls of my hair, pulling me tight to you as your hips rotate, trying to find the best angle. I tease. Playing with you and keeping your on the edge of another orgasm till you're moaning with every flick.

I stand up and pull your hands with me. My fingers clenched around your wrists I walk you hands up to the top of the bed. Pulling out two more cuffs I secure your wrists and tighten the straps so you're pulled taught across the mattress.

I run my fingers across your exposed form on the bed. From the nightstand I grab a bottle of lube, a vibrator and a blindfold. I slip the blindfold over your eyes, and in darkness you hear the vibe turn on.

Cold lubricant pours over your spread pussy, my hand follows it, rubbing firmly, massaging, exploring. My other hand grasps your breast hard, eliciting a trembling gasp from you.

I raise my fingers up and run them across your lips. You suck at them, darting your tongue out to touch them. I slide them into your mouth and press down your tongue. I keep rubbing you with my other hand, and simultainously slip two fingers from that hand in.

Do you want the more sadistic or sensory deprivation ending?

more?

wwyd?