What dose be think of my deck ?

What dose be think of my deck ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ygopro.co/News/tabid/89/EntryId/84/Released-YGOPRO-1-033-0-For-Mac-OS-X-and-Linux.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag
Real men play mtg

i play what ever i want faggot

8======D

>60 card deck
Do you like not drawing the card you need?

is a big deck that bad?

>60 card deck
>Almost all singeltons
Do you like losing?

what?

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

FILTHY fucking casual, do you even know how spell speed works or a chain resolves? Either get laid or get away from konami's dick grabbing claws

>2 kuribohs

No Exodia?

You get the fuck out of here.

I always try to not go above the minimum of 40 by more than two or three cards.
Do yourself a favor and take out anything that's not a dragon or dinosaur, except for gene-warped warwolf

What does user run?

i found old bag of cards look thru it and made a dino deck well most of one

It's not that bad, just too many cards which makes for harder strategies

In person hunder rank 4 toolbox of outdated gayness, still wreck every retard with out meta shit though, i would probably play tramids with koa' ki meru when they released if people actually knew how to play here

what should i take
before anyone say it know there is no jurassic world i just could not find it :-/

>99% low tier monster cards
>all low tier trap and magic cards
.000000003/10

i made this deck out of a bag i found

You need better bags, honestly though, if you want to win, cut down to 40 cards, im only telling you this in respect for the pents

i'll try tomorrow

Dont try annon, pints are sending me a warning from the gods, i need to help you sadly, want a list of shit to cut for now?

sure

Just throw your deck in the trash already. It'll be the same as going to tournaments without bringing a deck, only you're not wasting peoples time.
Look what's a bit more meta. Also even if you just play for fun with friends, get some better cards, your deck has too many vanillas and no synergy or strategy.
Even a burn deck or magical library exodia fag deck is more honorable than yours.

Here you go

why do need to get rid of my black stego's?

>Not running a 60 card deck in a format where That Grass is meta and running rampant
Enjoy giving your opp a free 30+ card mill.

They are bad cards, the rest are meh, meddling on okay for normal bad play, but steg is a useless card all around, and yu gi oh needs 40 cards if you want to win against normies more than you lose

but there my lowest level highest def monsters

Do you guys still play this as adults? I don't see normal people play this anyone, only weirdos at the comic book store.

>88888

why do you care? we not bothering you

Pretty much, only reason i only play online anymore, i dont fit in with the crusty guys

We were those ppl.

duel links?

Def doesn't really matter too vanilla cards, you take no damge reguardless if a monster is in defense position, and if yoyr 1900 attack monsters are destroyed, a useless card in defense wont help

How does yugioh even work? Can you just place any fucking card you want all willy nilly whenever?

I can play mtg but never got into yugioh.

What? Look up devpro, those guys are the people who will shit down your throat if you dont play metaish stuff, play there if you want to get better

there just in my deck just to get my high level on the field

Level 1-4 is your one free normal summon
You can tribute one monster or token for level 5-6 , 2 monster as tribute for bigger, now a days its all special summon and very fast, look up for devpro if you care

Do whatever you want, its sub optimal either way, you will win more cutting them then keeping them

i looked it up cant use it because i have a mac :-/

That took all of 2 mins fag, learn to google
ygopro.co/News/tabid/89/EntryId/84/Released-YGOPRO-1-033-0-For-Mac-OS-X-and-Linux.aspx

i asked them on there discord they said its not for mac

You could download a windows os to run on the background of a mac, but you might not care enough, i know you can get it on android, or at least before konami purged all of the links

Lowest form of TCG

im not a tech person
so i use link it will act just like a app
no outer programs i need to use it?

After pendulums i have to agree, that mechanic killed it so hard for me, hard to put down for good though, so many years with it, nothing really makes me forget it, mtg and vanguard cant fill that soft spot for me

that deck would have been shit even in 2004

and now? you wouldnt stand a chance against anyone

You need an android version, its will be called ygopro, YouTube ygopro on phone or Android should work

i want on my mac book

Someone probably cared way more than you and made a way for it to work, so just google fu or YouTube search for ygopro or devpro on mac, should be fine if you spend like 15 minutes

Those are some gay-ass pokemon cards there, faggot.