Rule 34 on this mouthy little sandnigger?

rule 34 on this mouthy little sandnigger?

Are you sure you want this OP?

I would masturbate to it, quite vigorously

ideally I'd like to see a Taliban raping her in the anus while shooting her in the head

Which one the left or the right one??

it'll do to get me in the mood but if someone could photoshop her face into this I would be most grateful

You had to specified of course man just give me a minute

>youngest ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
>mouthy little sandnigger

a teenager who is a total piece of shit like you middle schoolers on Sup Forums, who actually dealt with hardship in her life (shot in head), and tried to do something positive with her life, who got more attention than she ever dreamed, and tried to act with dignity during this unexpected attention, and the Sup Forumstards respond:
"hey, lets do something nasty to her so that I forget what a faggot i am for 5 minutes and giggle"

fuck you faggots
hope the school shooter bullets find your skulls

nm, I made this myself, going to beat off to it now

>hey, lets do something nasty to her so that I forget what a faggot i am for 5 minutes and giggle

Sup Forums in one sentence right there fagballs

Go fuck yourself you made me feel bad for trying to be funny. I need to take it out on someone now I will delete them and cuck OP

the non retarded autistic ones, maybe.
but you, no....

malala or whatever , sounded like the most chill 15 year old i ever heard talk about a total fucked up situation that happened to her, especially when compared to the spergs here. I know she is older now. I am not a fanboi of hers or whatever, really dont care about her, but I thought she came off well the couple times I heard her talk like a teenager, i mean, fuck, she is just a teenager with a thousand cameras in her face, and is the exact opposite of a kardashian or whatever you fags worship

Funny when the guy who try to white knight on Sup Forums is the same one telling me a faggot deserve to get shot for a cheap laugh. It's almost like you don't even believe what comes out of your mouth

im not white knighting, i am just the guy who likes to beat up retarded sperg faggots, and shit, wez got a buttload of them here, faggot

yeah but she should at least pose naked or release a sex tape

Of course you're not white knighting. You told us a faggot deserve to get shot for a cheap laugh. That's fucking horrible

>she is just a teenager with a thousand cameras in her face, and is the exact opposite of a kardashian or whatever you fags worship

That would be a perfect reply right? Of course you had to take it to the extreme and tell us OP need to get shot. You're a fucking hero dude

but you are a waste of a life, and deserve all the bullying you get at school.

I bet a school shooter would target fucks like you would be on my list, I think i would be doing you and the world a favor, by eliminating a wasted sub human piece of faggoty shit like you.

or maybe you are okay, I dont know.
see. life can take funny turns like that

oh wow the sandnugget defense force is out strong today.

Feel better yet?

Come on dude take it off your chest I can take it. don't stop here

>but you are a waste of a life, and deserve all the bullying you get at school.

I had to quit school because of people like you who enjoy bullying others. Thanks for bringing back all those bad memories I'm almost crying

Let me guess - you're a liberal and think faggots are people?

Depend, what's your definition of faggots?

bump for more sandnigger r34

is that jontron

Can we get more Jon Tron r34 pls?

They're called homosexuals and they are people. Seriously what the fuck is your problem?