I'm high and having panic attacks. What's something that is good to help me wind down?

I'm high and having panic attacks. What's something that is good to help me wind down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not smoking weed.

DonĀ“t be a pussy.

watch episodes of the original He Man cartoon on youtube.

Just take a break, relax and chill, it'll pass

Don't panic

It'll end soon don't worry. Listen to saturnz bar by gorillaz. The VR one too. And put that shit on blast. Also high on fire-black port

milk

DON'T THINK ABOUT SPIDERS

DON'T THINK ABOUT SPIDERS ALL OVER YOUR FACE

Music. Jon Hopkins, the art of chill CD 1 & 2. Especially 2.

Get something to eat. Like sweets or buy a Dr Pepper.

its counter intuitive, but you need to smoke more, youre at the second to last weed level, you need to ascend

ice cold chocolate milk, pb&j sandwich and turn on a movie that you can get into.

Xanax

Take a shower

Getting comfy under a blanket and watching a movie with a snack. The snack is important.

some xanax. or some relaxing music. here, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U

Best suggestion, gorillaz always gets me through! Just chill and realize you're overreacting

This is true. Smoke through it. And like I said before- get some food dood

thats not how panic attacks work

Play "Helter Skelter," and visit your neighbors. Be sure to take a kitchen knife.

Its fucking weed dude, not some hallucinogenic

Deep slow breathing and counting down before doing something.
Also eating.
Those are your best choices

go on craigslist find a hung black genetalmen and suck his dick, let him drain is gorilla juice down your throat. It will instantly stop and reverse bad cannabis side effects - MedFag Here

Xanax
Exercise

Just catch the wave and hold on, ride the damn thing out.

Smoke until you don't care

Jack off

Towel something something

jerk off and kill ur high if its a bad one

You wanna talk about what you are thinking about?

You're so high that the cops are actually going to be able to sniff it out. When you have a panic attack, it's literally your body telling you that danger is near. It's most likely your third eye being able to detect some sort of drug dogs in the area because somebody around you reported you. Best thing to do at this point is to take your clothes off and hide in the most secure spot in your house, like a closet. When you start hearing the noises, that's them approaching and you'll want to hold your breath for two and a half minutes to decrease your heart rate and prevent your marijuana laced breath from reaching the dogs. I have a feeling you're already fucked though but good luck

is that resin or dab?

ever try where you take the bud, soak it in hash oil, roll it in dab then roll the sticky mess in some keef then smoke it?

its fuckin nuts

Breathe in deep through your mouth and hold your breath for 7 seconds, then proceed to exhale out your nose for 8 seconds. Also, in the long run, they're only going to get worse. It's the reason I went from smoking a quad a day to now, having not smoked for almost 7 years. Good luck lad

Smoke more

I have this on DVD! And The Mummies!

Also OP weed would give me panic attacks all the time after I'd smoke it so I had to give it up. Find a hobby, that will help you relax more since weed isn't.

Both of you are retarded. That advice has never fucking worked in the history of panic attacks. Yet some fuckhead always comes along and says that shit. Like it's an acquired skill or some shit. Just stop.

So last Thursday I ascended with some edibles. Lost about 2 hours of my life, have no idea wtf happened. When I came down enough to know what was happening the fire alarm went off in my dorm so I had to go on a fucked up trip down 3 flights of stairs. All in all, woud recommend. Ascention is not for the weak though, your mind gets really weird.

Seriously, do this. Make it a romantic solo, take your time, browse a bit while beating it. Make it last half an hour

Sort of. I had the kind where they soak keef in hash and then I topped it with this.

Ice cream.

eat or jerk off. i still get them when i smoke and it's the only thing to fix it for me.

Listen to Xasthur and Dystopia.

Kek, dubs confirm, good luck op.

stop smoking, watch netflix, sleep, sell it. you can't smoke anymore.

He said he needs help to calm down, not shitty teen music to convince him to kill himself. Jesus, the gorillaz shills are fucking thick tonight. It's a little ironic you shits started touting gorillaz right after YouTube, yahoo, buzzfeed, etc. Started.

For like an hour. I do this like once a week. I smoke for a medical reason. Migraines and visual snow

i wish i enjoyed weed like other people enjoyed weed

Or you're just a dick? Yeah that's it, you're just a grumpy dick who doesn't enjoy life.

Stay away from the drains

More weed

i do too, autoimmune. im more paranoid without weed, it's never made me panic or paranoid before.

this
this
this
this

listen to CHILL music
Panic is all in your head
if you try hard enough you can not feel anxious.
same thing happened to me
this is one of my fav songs
youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

meditate

Painkillers is your best bet (they help incredibly when an acid trip gets too intense)
But if you dont have those than just relax. If your thinking negative thoughts just remember none of this matters. Were only here for a short time amd its no use worrying about all this stuff becausw most of it isnt true amd whem your high you blow it out of purporsion.
Get your mind off it by watching a movie.

thats not irony you fucking faggot, and second fuck your opinion how's that? Suck my dickkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

I'm actually feeling good. Streaming video was a good idea. This indica was supposed to be more chill than this. Blackberry banana Kush. Never trust anything that's near 30 percent THC and no cbd.

It's the weed bro. Some people are genetically predisposed to having anxiety when smoking weed, and it isn't apparent right away. I am, I used to smoke every day for a year and now I can't because it gives me rank anxiety and I'm worried I might be genetically predisposed to schizophrenia. You might be too, take care of your body bro

just smoke some more fag

It's better for me than other painkillers. No schizophrenia in my family.

throw up for about 30 minutes then pass out

fap

So wait are you saying mentally, you started to lose it or this was just a thought in your head? Also have you noticed any differences with not smoking weed?

I read chewing peppercorns can weaken your high. In fairness I got two high a few months ago and it didn't help me, but I guess it works for some.

Yeah I had a rank anxiety attack while I was with my friends once, I had a half gram dab and it ruined smoking for me. I went to the doc about it because it felt like someone was standing on my chest and I couldn't get a full breath, and after quitting my mind is a lot more clear, I don't have problems with anxiety at all anymore.

dont listen to that
stop thinking about stressful shit when youre smoking and stop being paranoid.

Consider yourself lucky then, I wish I could smoke but I can't.

Op don't listen to this retard, my friends always told me exactly this, and it just bit me in the ass in the end.

Remember OP, it's your body and you only have one of em. Take care of it while you're here

Shitty teen music is BVB and BMTH. Gorillaz is enjoyed by all ages my friend. And dude use a VR headset with that video and a shit ton of acid and weed.

Eat something

smoke more. then contemplate the fact that some day you and everyone you know will be dead

First of all, you must kill yourself

Show us how it's done faggot

Gorillaz is fucking retarded. I have tried listening to there music when high and panicking because someone on here said to. It made me feel embarrased and cringe at my existence.

That Clint Eastwood song is the lamest thing i ever heard when he starts rapping

medical treatment instead of marijuana?

yo the best thing you can do is realize the irrationality of the fear you are experiencing that moment and most importantly, stay calm, think about this, even in the worst of the cases lets say, cops arriving, your parents noticing, w,e ur fear is, being in a state of panic won't help at all, your best shot is to stay calm, stay in complete or semi control/awareness of the situation

rigorous exercise

This may seem silly but always have like some CBD with you. That shit always calms people down when they smoke. I keep a disposable CBD vape in my box that I offer when people are too high or when the paranoida sets in.
>oasis brand, $20 for about 150 puffs.

Just take solace in the fact that all of reality could potentially just be imaginary and you would never really know it. Lather yourself in the idea that at any moment, you could cease to exist in this reality, and all of a sudden begin existing in an alternate reality, that is run by terrifying cockroach people, and they are all trying to sell you watches, and what the fuck you don't need a watch, you need to get the fuck away from these freaky ass cockroach people, but everyone keeps just trying to sell them to you. Like why are they not concerned that you are a totally different kind of person? Do they not have the same kind of vision as humans? Maybe they can't tell you're not a freaky cockroach person? What kind of currency do they use here? That watch looks kind of nice. You go ahead and buy the watch, it looks nice on you. You settle down in cockroach people world, you have a child here. Her name is Cindy. you die before your wife at the age of 56 when you come down with the flu and they can't treat you because your physiology is not the same as theirs. Your wife and child cry at your funeral. The end

That's entirely too much THC at once. You'd be fine if you didn't do that. Look at the date I took my pictures on. That's when I got it. You probably don't have schizophrenia. You overdosed. Weed overdosing isn't particularly dangerous but it sucks. I cannot imagine a half gram 70 plus THC percentage hit.

Is gorilla glue number five bubblehash at all mellow by itself? I'm thinking I'll have to re-up in an hour or so. I'm experiencing a sort of rolling migraine

maKes you think, doesn't it

Who are you to say that it's too much THC? You're not his daddy.

This or splash water on your face

I'm 36. My biggest fear is that these visual and pain problems are caused by a tumor they didn't catch on the MRI. I have enough medical issues without that shit.

How would they not catch a tumor on a MRI? That's not how that works dumbass

eat something, take a hot shower, and then jerk off

Dont panic but remember that you are going to die one day and it might be today

If someone said they don't drink because they once had an 8th of absinthe and puked all over the place wouldn't you advise moderation? I've never seen someone smoke that much and have a 100 percent good reaction. Dabs are only a good idea if normal shit stops working.

They only looked at a narrow area associated with visual problems. All they found was a slight malformation of a blood vessel. Kind of a knot.

So many people in this thread have no idea what a panic attack is. Putting on music and "not panicking" is the kind of advice a 12 year old would give you.

This

Uhhh...smoke moar, faggotiest of faggots.

Whatever you do, don't panic.

Knowing that there is no way that marijuana can actually physically or mentally harm you

Sleeping pills

Dude its on netflix. HD, niggro

masturbate

This makes sense to me.

Its all part of the experience, just calm down. Remember its only the weed and you'll come down soon.