I'm 22 and a fucking worthless NEET that's 80 pounds overweight

I'm 22 and a fucking worthless NEET that's 80 pounds overweight.

How do I fix this?

no one?

>Blow this pic up.
>Remember it.
>Live it.
>Never forget it.

literally doesn't help me at all...

Get on the fucking treadmill or go to the gym. Don't let your dick be a second nose.

Stop eating so much? Workout? Get a job?

I need to get out of the house more. My biggest thing right now is trying to wake up at a normal time every morning and keeping that up for more than a week or two.

move to SE asia for a year you fat fuck

Every year you're more than 10 lbs overweight, that takes one year off your life. So right now, you're taking 8 years off your life every year you're so overweight.

Charles Murray? Is that you?

if that was true my uncle, who smokes, would be dead by now.

Stop eating. If you're addicted to food, replace that with another addiction, like biking, or even smoking meth. You'll be thin in no time.

not really the food thing, I just sit in front of my computer all day. And too worried about running into a fucking bear to go biking/running

I live in the sticks

We're all shadows and dust Maximus. Shadows and dust. So get the fuck outside and pound some pussy. That's how I lost weight.

If possible get active some other way. Pushups and squats are very easy to do with just your body.

>sex before marriage

1. Make the time to go to the grocery store and cook your own meals. Start easy -- just make things like chicken with mushroom sauce or ground beef with green peppers and onions. Use olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Easy shit like that only takes 15 minutes. You can move into even healthier meals later.

2. Cut all simple carbohydrates (i.e., added sugar, white rice, processed wheat) out of your diet. Sugar is okay if it's naturally occurring (such as in fruit) but avoid processed foods, including fruit juices. This is a super easy change that makes a huge difference.

3. Take a bit of time to learn how to count the calories in your meals. Reduce your intake to 1800 a day -- 1500 if you can handle it. You can do this slowly over time or just start right away.

4. Do some light workouts. Start out with pushups and situps in your room, and take brisk walks for 45-60 minutes a day. You can move to a gym once you feel ready.

This should get you on the path, user. Easy changes that make a huge difference.

It's fun desu. Pound it and burn 100's of calories per hour. Or, run on a hamster wheel all day.

>stop eating bread meme

I'd rather cut my dick off and shove it up my ass and turn full tranny, thanks.

honestly wish there was a hamster wheel in my room. It would be hilarious and I would use it as a joke that became a real thing.

KYS

Seriously.

They make them I think. In all seriousness though, if you want to lose weight with exercise, then make it fun. I used sex b/c I didn't realize it's excellent exercise.

Just make it fun or else you'll get tired of it.

spent about 6 years with that attitude, actually looking to not be a piece of shit and kill my genes off, thanks.

just start eating veggies and lean meats like lean ground turkey/chicken and fish

get a gym membership and go there to lift weights 3x a week, and cardio 2x a week for 15-20 minutes at 150-160 bpm (heart rate)

do that for 4 years, track your lifting progress doing push/pull/legs one of each on your lift days, steadily increase your weights on your exercises by small increments 2.5lbs each side, track progress by writing it down, experiment with 8x4, 5x5, 10x3, 12x4 rep/set ranges

after the 4 years are done, you should assuming your starting point is 300lbs or less be more fit then your average guy, assuming you actually stuck to a diet of veggies/fresh lean meat

Step 1. Limit yourself to 100 carbs a day.
Step 2. Walk 1 mile everyday until you lose 5 pounds then walk 2 miles everyday. It doesn't have to be in a gym it can be in your neighborhood.
Step 3. Apply for 5 jobs a week. If your NEET let whoever your mooching off of buy you some nice clothes and go to every single place you apply for.
Places I recommend working for NEETs
1. Local grocery stores not Walmart. Find a regional place down south we have bag boys it's the perfect job for a NEET
2. Gas stations and truck stops. Working at a truck stop will make you feel so much better about being neet dude you'll see some shit but the work is more or less easy.
You probably feel like a hopeless fat NEET at 22 because you've got some enabling twat in your life who puts up with your toxic lifestyle. You've got to grow a pair and be accountable for yourself. I'm 21 I've lost 15 pounds (I weigh 185) this month and I just finished my first day at a office supply place making 9 bucks an hour.
Good luck out there OP..

>enabling twat
That's the fucking golden ticket there. I've been telling them that throwing me out would be the best thing they can do for 5 years.

Eat a extra large pizza, now you 81 over instead.

here's your (you)

this, its all about what you eat

Eat less and smart. For example no sugar so you'll have to stop drinkin Coke by the computer!

And less computer. Go up and get out. Fucking "jog" 3-4 times a week and just walk the other days.

Does that sound hard?

Welp OP if you think leaving asap is your best option get you a job stick to my plan save all your money and move the fuck out. I knew a fella who when his kids turned 18 he'd buy them a month at a hostel in Austin and let them sink or swim. So get out there and sink or swim user

Yeah but you are a piece of shit though. And a fat, retarded one at that. It would be better if you didn't pass on your worthless genes.