i want heroin, how do i get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0uk4a6peH1Wf2db6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

walmart

From a drug dealer

how?

how do you ask for it?

Go into a police station and tell them your name is officer con fiscate, then go into the back room and take all the drugs you wants

idiot

Go to Connecticut and you will find it everywhere you go

Trust me dude, you don't want heroin. If you get your hands on any, do yourself a favour and smoke it. If u poke, you'll ruin your life, op.

i came for knowledge not a travel guide

ive already done it before but the kids i did it with are dead so idk where to get it and ya ive only smoke bth

Snoop around. Go downtown if u have to. Find a junkie friend.

Nice try FBI I leaned my lesson

My friend has a heroin problem. We used to just drink, blaze and Ide buy Coke once in a while. He started smoking that shit man, it changed him like really quickly.

ive tried this before and they tell me they want to beat my ass. idk wtf im doing wrong

If you cant figure out how to buy drugs, than i suggest you start on a more minor note...
Alot of ppl cut their stepped on H with Fetnayl these days, and Op, a microgram of that shit would rek ya. Be warned.

first you have to grow the poppy

This is true. Fentynal is a huge problem in my area. People od all the time cuz it's so powerful and they can double profits by cutting with that shit

Trips of truth.
So close to

tried to plant some wild and they never took.
ive done heroin a few times. i just want some and dont know how to ask. i walk up to "junkies" and say, "hey i dont wanna make this awkward but i got 20 bucks do you got any dope" and they either walk away or want to fight

Go to NA meetings or find a needle exchange or methadone clinic, go ask around. Tell them you'll break them off. If you're not a complete mark everything will be fine

Not op but I've just planted some Danish Flags. How do I get them to grow big and healthy?

don't do heroin try a safer drug like marijuana, lsd, xanax, percocets, molly, adderall, or shrooms

Same, ppl going straight for that shit, im seeing recently.
Hits godamn hard.
Ny here.

gotta hit me up bby
discord.gg/0uk4a6peH1Wf2db6

that's all it takes, any real junkie would take your money and hook you in, then drain you for everything your worth "teaching you the ropes"

> Don't do heroin
> Percocet

I was addicted to heroin for a while and it kind of fucked up my life and drained my bank account, I had like a good 3000 dollars in it then went flat broke, barely got off of the shit, went through withdrawals and managed to stay clean. Don't put yourself through that shit. Just don't.

OP:
so smoke bth? how do i ask for it?

OP
im already in to drugs. money isnt a thing

Use a slang name like h or down or brown. Makes u look more experienced. And your having a hard time being trusted cuz a) dealers know their junkies usually and b) you've never even seen heroin before so quit trying to lie

kek is this really a thing now? grow your own? far as I ever known all the H is from golden tri, mexico/south america, and afgani

OP
no ive smoked it a few times. im more of a cocaine and benzo person

But i want to feel good about my life
I can control it

OP
im "clean cut"
so "junkies" take me as a joke i feel like

junkies will do anything for money you need to find better junkies

Marion, ohio

OP
tbh its me drinking a few beers downtown and finding "junkies" and asking . they are probably tweakers too and are hella suspicious or some shit i suppose

is 200mg of klonopin a monrh normal?

ROFLWHAT

if you got a dealer for hard drugs you might ask him if they know where you can plug in to the H train

ye 2mg x 100 per month

Eat them all.

how old are you?!

2mgs are rare, user. Surprised they havent hit you with 1mg alprazolam.

Fuck off Isaac

xanax does nothing for me. it gets me body high but my anx doesnt go away. kpins and valium are what does it.

hwat?

Not really for making h, just because it's legit a pretty flower

I did a mitsake

genius

kpins are the first benzo i tried and it works very well. my dr has been pointed out as a 'pill mill' by friends

It's a trap

Stick to Coke man. H is some next level shit.

how bad is it to drink with benzos?

Agora, Silkroad 3.0 etc etc
Never buy street drugs, they are ALWAYS shit.

OP
i got a grip of vicodin that im out of and h is way better though

Extremely

but ive had like 10 beers 20 mg valium and 4mg klonopin

Lol. Hmmmm... okay have u tried chugging Imodium or taking popping a fuck ton pill form? I heard somewhere that it has opiates. Idk could be a myth

so just buy powdered h? ive only ever had black

Klonopin is what heroin is cut with usually. Stay away from anything with heroin/opiates. It'll ruin your life.

wtf?

heroin is cut with fent. to kill nigs

wtf cut with klonopin

That sounds like a horrible idea, even by OTC high standards. Definitely do it and report back to us ASAP.

Exactly. It's much better than black.

should i just shoot it. or snort it?

Yo here's the deal. I did heroin for one weekend about two years ago now. A buddy and I got some from a friend of ours who used regularly, we bought enough to last us a weekend and vowed to just have fun for a few days and then never ever do it again.

We smoked it the first day, then shot it up the next two days. That was it. I've never done heroin since.

But even though two years has gone by, I still think about Heroin about once a week, sometimes more. It will never leave you. It's better than sex. Shooting it up is absolutely amazing. Once you do it a couple times or so you will think about it every now and then for the rest of your days.

So if you are willing to risk that, hop on over to /r/opiates and be subtle in the comments you might be able to post your area code and get a reply, I've had friends hook up with a dealer that way.

My suggestion is hang around /r/opiates and use it as motivation to not do it. I got off easy, I'll have to think about it once a week for the rest of my life, but some of the folks on /r/opiates are fucked for life. People posting about dead friends every day.

I recommend against it.

I forgot to mention the guy I shot up with got addicted and went to rehab a bunch of times now he is doing really badly we don't talk anymore

The friend who we picked up from he and his girlfriend are both on methadone treatment after being addicts for years

3 of their friends died

ive already smoked shards
and have an active coke habit
i take psychadelics every week
im not concerned with losing my life to drugs

>It'll ruin your life

Sup Forums is the wrong place to spread this bullshit. Heroin can't ruin your life. You can though.
There are tons of examples of people living healthy fulfilling lives and doing heroin on the regular basis.

You can do either, but I prefer shooting it to snorting.

just ask people who do drugs or look like they do..

is it scARY? ive never shot anything before but i know its almost a waste not to

story?

My neighbors died last weekend from heroin/fetanyl and 3 of there guests died also i watched them take the bodies out.

Shit fucking stupid man. I take painkillers amd xanax sometimes and have snorted h a few times but its nothing to fuck around with.

its nowhere near close you cunt happened yesterday

name was luke i worked with him and he partied at my place all the time he would go in my room to smoke bth then eventually started shooting it in my bathroom over the months and died a year later

Op get a tattoo. I have a small hand tattoo for this reason so people dont think im an oc when i ask for shit.

The first time can be a bit scary. But as soon as you make a habit of it, shooting won't be scary anymore.

thats heavy man

as long you don't run out of cash!

i have no tattoos or piercings

honestly. the funniest kid ive ever met in my life.
rip

Why do you have to think about it for the rest of your life? Do you think about your first blowjob for the rest of your life? Just shoot more...

as a drug addict. there are certain things that trigger "wanting to get high" that never go away

its like needing to piss in the morning

Right. I go to NA and that shit doesnt fly

OP
i go to AA meetings

Burroughs is a shallow shock author of whom is far removed from functioning. This drug will take everything you have. The withdraw is horrific, the drug is filthy, the shit kills people every day... Yes, it ruins your life.

i want to kill myself though

i have no goals

and money

why is it dangerous to mix benzos with alcohol?

I've done most RC's you've heard of and some you haven't

I've shot heroin as I said before, I've smoked meth, I've cooked and freebased methylphenidate, I was a serious hard drug user and psychonaut for three years and thought the same thing as you

Then my friends that I really love started dieing. I lost four friends, my friends of friends starting losing friends. I moved away to a city with my best friend to get clean. Biggest city in my state (huge city, you know of it 100%) and it was scary we knew no one. We got completely clean just kept to ourselves for two years working and stuff.

We moved back to our old town and found out some of the others from the main group got clean too. We are all great friends now and make sure we all stay clean.

I'll tell you this, out of the group, the only one's left are the one's that didn't do Heroin. I am the only one that did heroin and made it out okay and I think that's just because I replaced it with alcohol for that year i was in the city (drank every day). I'm now 100% sober besides cigarettes.

No other drug compares to this besides other Opiates like Phent and Dilauded. I don't care what drug addictions you currently have or how many times you trip or whatever. I used to be you and I'm telling you you shouldn't do this.

Every friend I have that has done what you are about to do even though they where experienced users didn't come back the same or didn't come back at all.

You think your life is fucked now? Shooting up will make the past two years of your life look like childs play compared to what you are about do to it in four months if you start shooting.

Go read /r/opiates.

ive been planning on killing myself for 2+ years
ik suicide is how ill die

Yes there are functioning narcotics users.

They are the 1% of those who use narcotics.

Do you have empirical evidence that you fall into that 1%? Are you 100% certain you or OP or anyone you know will be able to achieve being functioning while recreationaly abusing narcotics like heroin on a weekly or bi-weekly basis? Or even less?

You make sure your judgement is spot on before passing advice like that unto yourself or others. It's a big risk your putting onto others spreading info like that.

Some people can shoot basketball really well and get paid millions to do it. Does that mean you should quit your job and pursue a career in the NBA? Probably not, because you know you either don't have the genetics or the drive or your already too old.

It's the same way with functioning narcotics users. They are the 1%. They win the lottery. They are able to do it regularly without problems. There is a 99% chance you are not one of them, just like there is a 99% chance you aren't going to be getting signed to the lakers any time soon.

So stop your bullshit, it's gonna get somebody killed.

OP
ya i jus wanna get high and nod out

dont harm.
heal.
try san pedro tea first

fag

Yea, well, I used to think the same thing. And so did most of my friends. We used to say "We will all be dead by 23 or something let's have fun".

We used to talk about suicide all nonchalant like it was this inevitable outcome of our lives.

One of us did it. He was the local xannax dealer and I lived at his apartment. One night I see him walk out the living room late at night as im high on the couch. I never see him again. Turns out he walked to the train tracks near our apartment complex and waited for the train to come. I miss that guy.

The rest of us? We didn't do it. We kept on keeping on. None of us regret it. We all bettered our lives. You should too. It's worth it.

I promise you its worth it. Doesn't seem like it now, I know, but uhh. well.. It's worth it. Just keep going.

you can speed up the process of getting over wanting to kill yourself by trying to get sober but I know it's hard I had to have friends help me do it (and i moved cities). You could also start picking up hobbies. Reading more. If your friends aren't supportive go get better friends, which I can tell you how to do if you like.

It's worth it man you gonna make it, just don't shoot up. It's ok if you keep using for now whatever drugs your doing just don't start shooting up. Slowly you will get better. I promise. Just make small mental choices that will eventually lead to a better life. Right now one of those choices is to not try and shoot up heroin.

In a week from now maybe one of those little choices will be to go on a chill walk.

Just keep makin those little choices, no pressure, no pressure. little choices.

In a year or two you be aight man, you be aight.