Daily reminder that goblin girl is a shit waifu

Azor Ahaisaac

Id breed her

Is rob NIIIZA NIIZA?

yiss

Her and Bran are perfect for each other

I'd breed him, and hold him gently.

Dude, just drop it.

Even if Luwin had said it, you and others would just say Bran was only seven at the time so it's still not clear, or since he was still in a coma it's not 100% certain.

S1 S2 S3 >>>>>>>>> S4 S5 S6

>Salsa
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough to send her an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered

Name a more eligible bachelorette, political match and better broodmare in Westeros for Jon Starkgaryen, First of His Name, the White Wolf, The Prince that was Promised, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, King and Warden of the North, Leader of the Free Folk, Wielder of Longclaw, Master of Ghost, the Lord of Light, R’hllor’s chosen son.

Pro tip, you fucking can't

She may suck but she is not infertile.

She's Ramsay's used goods who is still technically married to Tyrion. She's shit.

Jon would be better off marring Lyanna.

Wouldn't have to be while he was comatose. All I'm saying is it's ridiculous that you are taking a single line as concrete evidence of anything. Anyway, consider it dropped.

>Dude, just drop it.

Why don't you just fucking drop it? you have no proof and keep telling others to "accept" something that isn't true.

>She may suck but she is not infertile.
And you base this on what? A magical witch cast a spell on her (that clearly, inarguably worked) and specifically told her she was barren because of it, and that's before we account for all the pregnancy free sex she's been having. What makes you think otherwise?

She gets her period at the end of Dance when she didn't have it before.

Lyanna doesn't get Jon the Riverlands, Robin still on his side and a key to the North no matter what.

That's diarrhea, not period.

>That image
I mean it's a joke, but it's true.

If she takes over the Iron Throne but has no children beyond the dragons, then what the hell is going to happen when she dies?
Another inheritance war? One where untamed dragons are flying around having lost the only person who could keep them in check?

What's more, she'll basically re-institute the Targaryan bloodline as the ruling House, so whether Westeros wants it or not, this will just make long forgotten off-shoots of the Targaryans crawl out of the woodwork looking for their slice, especially if the Dragons will be fucking up Westeros, claiming only they can put a stop to it, gathering armies of fearful idiots.

There really is no outcome for Westeros that ends with anything other than the total obliteration of the continent, is there?

Not that user I don't think the period i the problem.

>She was bleeding, but it was only woman's blood. The moon is still a crescent, though. How can that be? She tried to remember the last time she had bled. The last full moon? The one before? The one before that? No, it cannot have been so long as that

She does get her period, she just couldn't remember the last. The important part is this

>The sight of so much red frightened her. Moon blood, it's only my moon blood, but she did not remember ever having such a heavy flow. Could it be the water? If it was the water, she was doomed. She had to drink or die of thirst.

Which because of the heavy flow and it not being a full moon like her usual period, might mean a miscarriage. Or an illness but people think miscarriage.

But depending on the interpretation of Mirri's curse prophecy, she'll never bear a *living* child. So she might still be able to get pregnant, but the fetus will always die.

Neither the show nor the books seem to address this much, but rulers generally had someone set to inherit even before they had children, just as a back up plan. The only exception really is Robb naming Jon is heir before he had kids with Jeyne, but stuff like that should be way more common. I don't remember if Tommen ever named an heir, for example.

That isn't to say that it didn't lead to wars or disagreements, historically speaking, but it was always certainly addressed.

Dany probably became fertile again at the end of Dance, but she could just name someone her heir and hope that that works out.

She avoids inheritance wars if she makes Jon her heir and gets him to start breeding some highborn bitch quickly.

Just gotta hope he's Targ enough to tame one of her dragons and one of his kids can tame the other in time.

That's the issue though.
Everyone hates everyone in Westeros.
If Dany comes in, they'll play nice, but that won't make age old rivalries go away.
The moment she dies, they'll be in a situation like after the death of Aegon the Conqueror, only there's no way Dany will command that much power.

And once more, the issue is not so much if there will be a designated heir, but whether Westeros will be stable enough to accept that heir, at a time when no one's left to control the dragons she brought there.
I cannot see an outcome that won't lead to those dragons starting to scorch the countryside when left to their own devices, and I cannot see half off Westeros NOT jumping at the opportunity to blame all of this at Dany, and by extension everyone close to her, including any heir, who according to the prophecy cannot possibly be her child, and as such cannot control the dragons.
Unless Jon can do it, but he might as well take over Bran's duties too at that point.

Again, the books make it rather clear that taming a dragon isn't something you can just do with a bit of practice.
Them just managing to tame those would be an ass pull to the degree of Valyria just coming back because reasons, and it's definetly not something Dany should be banking on.
She should've thought of this.

>might as well take over Bran's duties too at that point.

Wot?

>Again, the books make it rather clear that taming a dragon isn't something you can just do with a bit of practice.

Isn't the most difficult either if you have the right blood.

You've had kids bond to and tame already full grown dragons and 3 of the dragonseeds tamed fully wild dragons with only Nettles needing to feed hers sheep to get it tamed.

The undebatable truth.

S1>S3>S4>S6>S2>S5

S1:
+Amazing character driven episodes, good OC, great actors and characters,
-Low budget really shows

S3:
+amazing character-driven episodes like kissed by fire, many new but interesting characters introduced, god tier Jaime scenes
-slow pacing in the middle of the season

S4:
+many of the best moments from the books adapted in the show, great individual episodes
-some piss poor filler like missandei x grey worm, assault on dreadfort etc.; Dany's story arc starts to slow down to zero

S6:
+amazing final episodes, generally a good first half, music direction is at its highest, visuals too
-poor job at wrapping up loose ends, arya plot makes no sense, some terrible individual episodes, like No One and Blood of my Blood

S2:
+still good dialogue and character driven moments, great new characters introduced, god tier theon scenes
-low budget still shows, especially during the battle scene, Qarth plot, qhorin halfhand and other crucial moments changed for the worse, no major deaths, therefore the season feels like nothing really happened

S5:
+Hardhome, Walk of Shame, Slynt's execution
-the rest, but especially Dorne

Femanon here.

Cersei is my role model.

Here's why:

She's strong, intelligent, and bold. She plays the game like a pro and never looks backs. Cersei isn't cold and mean for no reason. Cersei is cold and mean because the patriarchy forced her to be that way. Her whole life she has been told to be nothing more than a frilly submissive hole for men. The good thing is that she doesn't submit to this. She stands proud and says "fuck you" to the patriarchy. I yelled in joy when it was revealed that she was behind Robert's murder. My pussy screamed when she was crowned Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

But the thing I love the most about Cersei is how still she is. She never fidgets. She's very cool and collected and I admire this a lot.

Cersei just wants to survive. She knows how fucked the world she lives in is. She knows she can't rely on anyone but herself. She's a narcissist who's only preoccupied for her own success and survival. This is completely understandable. Cersei isn't a villain, she is a misunderstood hero.

>hot chick that gets naked basically all the time
>not fit

she hasn't been naked since early in season 1

get out, idiot

>she hasn't been naked since early in season 1
Did you even watch last season?

Good. Now take that post to tumblr. Stay there while you are there

What is the most interesting plotline going into season 7 and why is it the North?

>plays the game like a pro
Nothing she has done has turned out in her favour.

the only plotline that interests me that's left is Cleganebowl

Can we talk about some things D&D did that were good?

>Aging up the characters (didn't work for some of the children, but all the adult characters work way better as more mature people)
>Brienne vs. the Hound
>No Darkstar
>Arya working for Tywin instead of Roose, which gave us a few god-tier Tywin scenes

What about CIA? I still wanna see if he can adapt his game plan to how fucked Westeros is by now.

Entirely because of Littlefinger

sneakily fucking shit up so he can exploit the chaos is how he rolls

Post your pic.

Pussy pic is optional.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread.

HBO put captchas on the poll to prevent bots. Will it work?

Bots, normies, wtf is the difference.

Just let it die. You still come here trying to keep the thread alive. /got/ is like a festing wound thats still alive but slowly dying. Better to put the beast down rather than let it suffer.

Pretty factual

but I actually liked what they did with Meereen in S4 with Hizdahr so another plus point there for me

What did he mean by this?

her crotch must look like finely cut raw prime rib.