I need a credit card. Credit score is 650, have about 1.5k in debt. Got declined by Capital One and Citi...

I need a credit card. Credit score is 650, have about 1.5k in debt. Got declined by Capital One and Citi. Are there any cards that are almost guaranteed to get approved? I don't give a fuck if they APR is 30%, I just need a credit card.

You can afford it, fag. Get a job

With 650 and only 1.5k in debt, you should have no trouble getting a card from most banks, user. There's got to be more to this.

Go to a credit union

Seconded.

The fact that most Americans keep their money in national banks is a mystery to me.

>need card
>in debt 1500

How the fuck can you be in debt if you have no "long term" payment forms like a credit card??

The reasons they gave me for being denied were some retarded shit like "lack of auto loans" and "too many inquires". I don't know where that comes from considering I've checked my credit like once ever and have only applied for maybe 4 credit cards in my life, including the 2 I mentioned.

I'm not OP, but I did this when starting a business. I had no credit card, just a checking account, so I went to a bank to get a personal business loan of $9000. Took a while to repay, but it all worked out, and I still haven't used a credit card to this day.

This is not funny. Stay awake if you can.

discover usually starts moist at $250 or prepay
or just get a prepaid mc or visa

Sounds like you're a retard who can't handle money. Ask mommy for an advance on your inheritance

How the fuck is a prepaid card going to help? You fucking moron.

You can get a secured credit card.

discover credit card approves anyone

if u need more than $250 from D u r going to have to

You are going to die OP.

You need to understand the difference between debit and credit. They're not the same thing

and not enough history to get a dif in the patient and the only symptom it presents is to wine

>I need a credit card
>I just need a credit card

Why?

because money

Bump

I deadass need a credit card too thanks!

its hard to keep it anywhwre els since everyone is corrupt and you cant get much off keeping it yourself