Ok what the fuck Im on this episode and have to pause it here why the fuck is he doing this I cant take the cringe what...

Ok what the fuck Im on this episode and have to pause it here why the fuck is he doing this I cant take the cringe what the fuck why why this whole show is sprinkled with Family Time Cringe Moments but this tops them all off why is he doing this what is he trying to prove help I cant take it end my life

Please help I cant take the cringe Im not unpausing until I get an answer

This is the first time I have been to this board why is no one answering this place sucks answer me

He's asserting himself to Hank who used to consider him a weak effeminate pushover

take your fucking blog to reddit

why the fuck cant you autists just watch a goddamn tv show and like it without having to pick it apart and suck all the fun and enjoyment out of it

Ahhh that makes sence
jk its still cringy as fuck hes a dumb ass cant wait until he dies of cancer

Why do you type like a hyperactive teenage girl, OP?

Terrible bait

Its not fun to watch this cringe

wasn't he drunk? been a while

You're already on reddit, retard.

Ok I JUST UNPAUSED IT AND HES STILL DOING IT FOR LIKE AND HE WONT STOP WHAT THE FUCK I CANT WATCH THIS SHOW ANYMORE WHEN IS THE NEW SEASON OF THE BLACKLIST COMING OUT

OK WHAT THE FUCK HANKS SON JUST PUKED BEACASE OF THE CRINGY SHIT HE JUST DID FUCK FUCK NONONONO WHY IS THIS SHOW SO FUCKING CRINGY ITS GOOD BUT SO BAD WHY THERE IS NO REASON BEHIND THIS RETARDATION

Yeah I don't get that scene. Was he just in a bad mood and decided to teach his son to have resentment for him early?

OK NOW IM AT THE PART AND JESSIE AND THE ONE EMO CHICK ARE SMOKIGN INSIDE WHY THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT SMOKE INSIDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOW

>dies of cancer
He won't.

Spoilers, by the way.

I know he dies by something he caused himself thats all I know desu

he was tired of hank parenting his own son, and generally just fed up with hank's shit.

this is the faggotiest OP i have ever witnessed this week

>leeeee cruuuuuuueeengee xdxdxd
kill yourself

How many layers of irony is this guy on

This isn't even Reddit

This is tumblr style posting. All caps, unnecessary exaggeration and replying to yourself