How do i contact the devil Sup Forums?

How do i contact the devil Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov
youtu.be.com/watch?v=r6S9mNYaAgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a shitty fucking pentagram and where are the black candles? Fuck you op read a book

he's got an account on fetlife you could message him on

with this

Satanism is a Jewish construct designed to keep strong Aryans weak and degenerate.

Start a YLYL thread and he will come to you in the form of a banana

Read Aleister Crowley

why

Bc i need help and a light

Ouija board worked fine for me.

Watch South Park.

Contact? He lives inside you, dude, just talk to Him; REALLY talk to him, and listen what He wants.

you want contact?
forget that pentagramm
forget what you might have heard about

This Dude seems to know how, he is the wise guy here.

And Forget that shit about selling souls or doing bad shit, Lucifer isn't that bad just misconception over the years

Have your tried dming his Insta?

contact him? fucking pleb you become him
do you even Satan?

whitehouse.gov

KeK

makes me laugh almost 100 years later and ppl still think Crowley was down with the devil

Call him on the phone. Duh.

We are here.

Isn't that resort at Mar-a-lago in the phone book?
pic related

crossroads, dipshit. bring an acoustic guitar

"The Devil" isn't real
there are many devils, many demons, Jinn or whatever you want to call them. It is a bad idea to summon them, I've done it but it freaked me out.

easy to do really, not a lot of effort required. Draw a circle of protection, write your intent to summon the demon, have a candle inside a smaller containment curcle or triangle

focus on your intention and place the paper you wrote on into the fire within the containment circle.

You will then begin to see shadows in your room every night, bugs, spiders, hear sounds, see black electrical whispy energy and feel like shit.

I still have no idea how to cleanse my room of the evil I've awaken. They are not our friends and I didn't know that when I did it.

The same way you contact the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy

I dream O' demons
youtu.be.com/watch?v=r6S9mNYaAgQ

Seriously though OP, I'm right here, what do you want from me?

world peace and good will for all

Well that doesn't sound like any fun. You do know who you're talking to, right?

Nice role-play.

Oh you know I know who I am talking to right now

the real question you should be asking yourself is who are you talking to right now?

We are here.
We are listening.

Unless you where raised on a monastery you are probably already connected with the devil.

The hard part is unconnecting yourself, red pilling, waking up and finding truth snd prosperity.. not lies and damnation (like 99% of sheep running around listening to illumusic and drinking alchohol, and doing whatever they fuck they want regardness of morallity.

but you are not hearing

16 billion ears and def as slaughtered lamb

This. The devil, god, and ghosts/spirits are a psychological phenomenon. A shared hallucination of humanity if u will. But that doesnt make it any less real. Contact is possible and these beings can be manipulated. The mind and brain and programmable. I wont tell you how because if you don't know what ur doing u can go insane or have something similar to a bad acid trip. But if u ask the right questions and look in the right places u can find the info ur looking for. To b honest idk why im bothering dropping knowledge like this on Sup Forums. I guess im bored

actually the universe as we know it is a computer simulation designed by a creator we call "God" just like how we design video games, our developer designed this reality for us. We are part of the simulation, artificial intelligent beings. Our science in this simulation is very different from the science our God has outside of it. Demons and angels are much like administrators and moderators to this game, we can contact them and they alter the game code for us.

Tell them what's the worst that can happen?

that is if you actually know

Satanic meditations?

That is just a theory. But again that doesnt make it any less real for you. The human mind shapes reality by what it is programmed to believe. If enough people accept ur theory it will become fact. All I can say exists is my own awareness. Therefore it is the only thing I have control of. Once this is understood u realize its possible to "hack" it. Aka magick

Already told u. U can go crazy. Without proper banishing the spirit can stay attached to ur personality and subconscious. All kinds of things can go wrong. Mostly going crazy. And there are no psychologists or psych wards trained to deal with this sort of thing. How to get u out of the think hole u dug urself into.

you dig through the other side obviously give me something hard

Why do u want to contact him? What do u want to ask him?

Why do you need his services

devil gets serviced not the other way around
kek

I will tell you the secret for 1btc.

Satanists did 9-11

>I won't tell you how

Because you don't know, nuqqa

I would say go to /x/ for this but you would most likely get a bunch of shitposts. Try asking /x/ anyway and if that doesn't work I heard goetic symbols/ Solomon seals work wonders.

I've been with you this whole time.

Oh fuggg

call 911

Goetic seals can be a useful tool.

Honestly, start with Peter Carroll's 'Liber Null and Psychonaut' or Phil Hine's 'Condensed Chaos.'

You Sup Forumsudding magicians will be cooking up some real magicks in no time.

Y'all faggots need to learn a thing or 2 about the devil

The what?