Too bad heroin apparently ruined this band

too bad heroin apparently ruined this band

It has to be good first in order to be ruined though

but sublime is sublime

This band is so overrated and overplayed.

shut the fuck up

why the fuck pic is a gif but it doesn't moves?

its in the fucking name

god you're such a fag

anime

why don't you two do me a favour and go fuck yourselves, you fucking failed abortions

>says the band is 'good first in order to be ruined though'
>correct him
>stays buttblasted
what the fuck is wrong with you nutjob

>200% edge

>this mad because he can't appreciate good music

I'm sick of your shit you spic fuck
Give me your adresses so I can beat your shit right fuckimg now

I mean, not the best band ever, but they had a lot of songs I love. Santeria and Badfish for instance

lol you're such a tryhard

I have examined this thread and many like it on Sup Forums and it seems to me that the posters of this board are making a great push to reduce their posts to the absolute minimum of content.
If you were to combine every other post itt for instance (so far), it would be not approach this post in terms of interest density.
I am not making any suggestions nor criticizing the happenings. I am sure there is a great purpose behind this reductionist movement.
This is merely an outsider observation. Do not be angry. I simply want you all to know that this is what is the state of Sup Forums right now.
Good day.

>OP posts a disliked band on Sup Forums
>shitposting entails
Did you really expect anything else?

>I'm sick of your shit you spic fuck
Holy fuck
I achieved this
By the power of fake image titles!
FEAR MEEE

>I was only pretending to be a Spic
yeah right. I can smell your shit stained briefs and taco breath from here.

not the best band ever, but i would say they are one of the best extremely accessible bands.

Yeah. OP here, I didn't expect this thread to gain much traction, but I guess the like/dislike divide is strong enough to create arguments

What's that
Are you angry I ran over your mum in Times Square :^)

Robbin the Hood is a half decent ska punk album with a few experimental songs but the rest of thier discography is trash

You disgusting monkey. You subhuman piece of shit. You Nigger Worshipping ugly.How dare you post in my board. How dare you positively contribute in a
SUBLIME

FUCKING

THREAD

get out. Get the fuck out of here

"takes one to know one, user!"

>tfw porch monkey self hate

>my board
JAJAJAJAJAJA

i like sublime

It doesn't get any worse than Sublime. The only people who like Sublime are men whose older brother's died when they were younger. They were originally turned onto Sublime by their retarded, fucking mongoloid brother. He died by accidentally driving a go-kart off a cliff with his buddies when they were tripping. So now the younger brother uses Sublime albums to reminisce about how things used to be when they were in 8th grade and their brother was a senior. There also seems to be a degenerate strain running through the fanbase. Stay away at all costs. I dated an Italian girl who was somehow obsessed with Sublime and she was bonkers as can be.

glad to know, user :^) keep it up

Its what i got.

fucking minionposting goddammit

>quints aren't dubs

>Italian
>bonkers
I don't think liking sublime has anything to do with this

That band reminds me of the summers growing up.

Who are you quoting?

I'm inclined to agree

They made some crazy good shit but most of their stuff actually all sounds the same

holy fucc

I'm the quints guy from the X thread, nice quints too mah man!

love this band so much

thank you :3

I'd love for you to show up at my place all raging like an idiot.

I thought it was weed

>
>Who are you quoting?

best post of the month on this website not kidding

i like sublime though

user kills it. get some rest, you've done well.