student in Canada

i'm not sure yet. sometimes yes, sometimes, no

USA
no

Iraq
yes

USA
No
I graduate from college in August but I'm depressed af and barely passing my classes

>Canada
>No
The weather is as if Mother Nature is on her menstruation from spring to autumn

Czech Republic
Yas

USA
No, i havnt been happy for a long time

Denmark
yeah very much so

Panamá
no

USA
No, living in a degenerate and dying country sucks ass

>Romania
>I feel okay with bursts of happiness and sadness

Student in France and soon in Germany
Shit happen in two weeks

Australia.
Yes.

Sauce on the pic? More like it please.

Poland
No; not because of answer nr.1 tho

Sweden
Hell no, Not in it's current state

Russia
No

Guess

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=5353222

Can dump some if you want.

Thank you, and by all means please do.

I wish I could live in this world where cats fucking sit still with you
and I also have friends

USA

Not in the slightest

>your country
Memezuela

>are you happ...? HHAHAHAHAHAHA
[^%

>canada
>fuck the fuck no

South africa
Totally happy
Best gf ever, nice house, im white, good job.

USA

I'm not a liberal, so I've been happy all my life.

These images are fucking candy. Thanks for posting these.

New Zealand. Pretty happy.

No problem, she's one of my favorite pixiv artists.

Germany

No

t. Klaus bin al Mhani bin Westfalistan

Syria
very happy!

Straya, under capitalism is has its high and low's :)

USA.
No. I hate America and I want to move to China or Australia, maybe New Zealand. I love the idea of China because Chinese girls are nutbustingly hot

So much this.

'Murica

Fuck Yeah

>greece
>yes im not even poor

Enjoy your escalators and elevators

finally, an american who claims to be happy.

Mongolia

Only since recently, but 80% happy which is pretty good

too bad mandarin is one of the most awful to listen to languages

People in this country have no fucking idea how good they have it. Boogles my mind sometimes.

I ain't happpy, I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag

i was actually more miserable in america than in any other country i was in.

why?

everything there felt so fucking artificial, even the people everyone is trying to act a certain way, and its rare to get a decent friend. The white dudes where either trying to scam some money or talking down about someone. only decent people where the black dudes lmao

lots of people in this country also don't realise how bad many of us have it.

Australia

Yup, for the first time in a while. Just started a new job. The old one was weighing me down and I didn't realise just how shit I actually felt until I left it. Feeling optimistic for the future for the first time in a long time.

Where were you? How long did you stay? Were you just in the city or did you go out in the country?

UAE

Nah not really

World travel is one of the most important parts of life. Really puts things in perspective when you see how other people live. I always chuckle a little when people complain about the American police, because they have no fucking clue how bad the cops can get in other countries.

>St.Charles, MO
>1.5 years
> cityish, lived in a campus

>tfw user gets it

>Canada
>not really

I think I'd have offed myself if I lived elsewhere, though.

>don't realise how bad many of us have it.
>posting from iphone

Let's switch, you come to the USA, and I'll go to the UAE.

Would not mind tbh
Unless you're a native, it's basically a third world country

if youre not rich as shit, life is shit in UAE

Netherlands.

I am depressed, but it's not because of the country. If I lived in a less developed country I would kill myself because there would be no support network. Or maybe I wouldnt even be depressed since depression is a first world problem.

>MO

Unfortunately you didn't really get to see the best America has to offer. Both coasts are much much better than most of the middle (which we call the flyover states). Depending on where you are in America it can seem as different as a completely different country.

i've never actually had a smartphone.

That's not all
The religion is crap, the people (some, I have a few native friends who are cool) are crap, and as you mentioned, everything is expensive

>Ami living in Germany
>never for long

Germany
No

>Italy
>Fucking NO.

>dubs must mean truth
I would loved to have lived in the coasts, but to my understanding its really expensive and the part time jobs wont cover half of it ?

Let me guess. You haven't been out of the country much, have you?

'Murica

It's okay, but, taxes are the bane of my fucking exisitance

any particular reason?
do you live in berlin? or a smaller town?

damn, I honestly blame white people for that. the emirates wouldve so awesome if the oil export went to literally anywhere else

>Philippines
Yeah, if it weren't so fuCKING HOT

>really expensive and the part time jobs wont cover half of it ?

I wouldn't say that's true unless you are talking about the big giant cities like New York, LA, San Francisco or the like. Plenty of the cities on either coast are pretty affordable. Currently I live in Richmond VA and the rents are pretty reasonable. I live in Portland Oregon for a number of years and the rent prices were very similar, if not cheaper in some instances.

when you said coasts ny and la was what i had in mind, do you know how expensive new orleans can be?

Personally I have no idea since I have never been there. However, I have never heard of it being especially expensive. It is worth noting that every person I have ever talked to who has been there (who doesn't have a crippling alcohol addiction) absolutely loved it.

where have you traveled to user? ( outside the us)

A number of places in South America and Europe.

>Brazil

Here poor people do shit all the time, they call you albino if you are white, fuck, i am only proud of south part of Brazil... but a bit...

And things are expensive, people are brainwashed,
I just want to go to other coutry :/ but i think that economy is increasing a little bit

France.
Oui.

>Scotland
>no

World?

Australia
80% happy
I don't like our PM

Travel to S.korea and Japan if you have the chance. the ticket might be expensive for you but, the living expenses are decent and youll prov like it

Both of those countries are most definitely at the top of my list. Where is good to go in SK beside Seoul?

Australia
Mostly happy. Worried for the future because i dunno whether i wanna be a tradie/average salary earner or continuing studying psychology in uni.

England
No

>Russia
> No way

France.
No, but moving to Scotland soon

Russia
not

Isn't it illegal there?

Australia.
Love this place. came here 19 years ago as a refugee baby. Now finishing my bachelors degree, might continue study after that but i want to land a part time job, working on and off casual jobs at the moment. I wouldn't mind better internet though. but yeah as someone said before, politicians here are ruining Australia

In the summer time jeju is awsome, its a great tourist place. But the nightlife in seoul is the best, you can't get enough, theres always something to do. well besides drugs, but im sure you can find some if you REALLY looks for it.