Blocks your path

>blocks your path

Are you aware of how priveleged you are, white cis scum.

>IMG_1133.jpg

When will you leave?

I'm a spic so id probably rape her a get away with it

Judo chop

>"I identify as a woman you ignorant pig!"

check mate.

>implying I go outside

Beat to death with a brick. Blame a nigger.
(Profit)

You forgot "old", "financially stable" and "well hung."

Did you just got a fucking 1940 SS color skin guide ruler to determine i'm the so called white?
No look, there's even a fucking swastika on this thing.
This "those are the good guys" you wrote on the darker part of the ruler don't make it any less racist.

Yes.

I'm sorry sir, I am not interested in talking to you

*kicks him in the face sending him into the chain link. *continue walking*

She looks like she's in a 90s nickelodeon cosplay of some side character who is also a huge bitch to the main character, probs is sarcastic... definitely molested

Like some bitch who works at the mall and criticizes whatever the main character picked out

im mexican

"Wow I'm surprised you fit into this. Oh, and with this top too, did you plan on wearing these together? PFJHAAA"

michael cera thread now

>slits her fucking throat

How dare you
I identify as a black gay speedboat
Im getting my homies

why always with the feet pointed inwards
fucking spastics

you guys are missing the point. this is a michael cera thread now.

speaking pigs?

I'd drag her into a dark alley and proceed to rape her

Hey, we had that yesterday, don't you have something better to do, like, well, a job? At least you don't assume my gender anymore, so you seem to be capable of learning. Hope is not lost, uncolor your hair, hide the tattoos, get better clothing... oh crap, just kill yourself, it's easier.

shitposting at maximum speed.

Out of ceras

She's really pretty honestly. I know you guys are asshole and you think I'm being sarcastic but I think it's cool how she's out there not being scared of confronting white cis scum. Not all white people are white cis scum but some of them need to be confronted on their hateful ideologies.

Maybe she doesn't date white guy but I would still ask her on a date and if she refuse it's just sexual preference. Nothing wrong with that. More power to her and saying no is a power all women should have.

I hope one day I will get to date a women like this. We could probably talk about feminism for hours and even if we don't agree we will still love each other at the end of the day. I know she will never read this but I mean it. Keep standing for what you believe in mysterious lady. Some people will hate your for it but some people will love you for it. Have a nice day/night.

:)

Of course I am
Who am I to gaze upon such divine beauty

>her

Every time you use the word white to describe a person,you're being a racist because you're using the nazi germany classification of humans.
And yes, your voice gets more and more hitlerish.
It starts very soft and numale,but it goes picking up and around the hateful, you're sounding pretty much like hitler on the megaphone.

GAWD DAMN! Mrs piggy turning tricks now?

>cis

did you just assume my pronoun

I think it's cool how you're out there not being scared of confronting white cis scum. Not all white people are white cis scum but some of them need to be confronted on their hateful ideologies. Maybe you don't date white guy but I'm still asking you to be my date for tonight and if you refuse it's just sexual preference. Nothing wrong with that. More power to you and saying no is a power all women should have. I hope one day I will get to date a women like you. We could probably talk about feminism for hours and even if we don't agree we will still love each other at the end of the day. I mean it. Keep standing for what you believe in m'lady. Some people will hate your for it but some people will love you for it.

>tfw my mom told me a few months ago that we're jews
That slut won't get away with her insults

I'm pretty much Hitler right now

What's the name of those memes?

"Did you just assume my gender, race, and sexuality? How dare you you privileged swine!"

Throw it right back in her ugly face.

Say some racial word like black or white or asian a few more times and your mustache will grow.

Post pictures of Jewish milf plox

I couldn't even grow a Hitler stache if I tried

Trans-Romanian-Demi-Nuke.

Jumps over her turns 360 degrees and walks away.

Just select your beard and press invert.

Lost

Nice sandbags

Who is it?
Would bang.

De que estas hablando, me no spic inglish

you got it, buddy