Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

my ex gf

is she on birthcontrol?

No

Id love to take her to starbux looking like this, crush up a few xanax into her latte or mocha whatever, get her back into my car and just drive her the long way home till she started nodding and rape a baby into her fertile womb.

cumming inside her pink pussy, cranking the next load out with my hand and pop off inside her a few times before dumping her off

wwyd to megan?

well, is she on the pill???

depends if she remembers to take it, but she can be so forgetful...

oh yeah, more pics.

wwyd

id love to slide my unsheathed cock across those unconcious lipsticked lips, pressing the head further into her mouth

her unconscious mouth would still feel better than most

oh shit shes getting fucked, raped and creampied in that skirt, i wonder what panties she would be wearing when i pull them to the side

really want to bind those cute pasty legs of hers

more of her

all i really have left is feet

time to jerk off

if anyone wants to tribute her shed love it

whats her fav drink?

she like dr pepper a lot

why?

Deciding whether id show up at her work and cum in her dr pepper and watch her drink it.

I used to stick the head of my dick in girls iced coffees and those mocha frap starbucks things my dick would go right through the lip into the cofee, sprayed many a load into friends drinks

she does really like iced coffee, that would be hot af

thats if were being sneaky, I want to rape her at work, maybe drug her, you drug her and ill rape her? I'd blow my load in her in a heartbeat if i could get caught in the office

wwyd?

I wanna wrap a electric cord around her throat and make her start thrashing about, smashing the back of her head against the bedroom floor and breaking her neck, then nut on her face

blow inside her unconscious body at work? so hot, she'd wake up and not even know a stranger used and abused her as he wished

ooh i want her lucid enough to moan and beg but not have any fight, i want her cunt to clench my cock as spray rope after thick rope of pearlescent semen on her cervix

My gf

ex gf. WWYD?

she probably wouldn't even fight it if she could. shes no stranger to cock. even if fading in and out of consciousness shed be trembling on your dick

>7
oh that makes it so much easier and more fun to get her pregnant

wwyd

I'd like to make her gag on my cock before finishing doggy in her ass

I wanna overdose her and in that third pick i wanna tie something around her neck and that door knob, lock it and force fuck my dick down her throat so itll be the last thing she ever tastes and feels is my cum pouring down her throat

got anymore

wwyd, shes a good christian girl

My Wife, WWYD ?

yes

this slut deserves a rough wwyd

nothing much show her puss

show puss or tits

moar. ill make choke on my cock while facefucking her.

WWYD?

not how this works

tits?gag?something not covering her face

you want her bred or dead??

do whatever you want with them

>good christian girl
>show her puss
???

is she on bc do you know her?

She's good at hiding her face in most

i know both of them

Come up behind her, use one hand to choke her, while i use the other to finger her ass and cunt riough.
After she orgasm, i bend her over edge of the pool and fuck her sensitive cunt, while she struggle to breath, and beg me to stop. I pull out when close and cum over her ass and swimsuit, leave her there for her friends to do what they want.

Wwyd to my friend?

I wouldnt kill her immediately then, i'd get a cervix speculum and some sounds and lots of lube and lock her place down for a night.... wanna imagine what happens next?

I'd scrub her hideous lipstick off with steel wool and a wire brush and fuck her bleeding, flesh ripped mouth

I'd take her to the controllers office and change her fucking horrible name first.

I'd put her fat ass on diet and see if she hot got enough to fuck

I'd hang them upside down naked from the ceiling. I'd use left as a punching bag. Then I'd cut left down and fill all of her holes with my cock repeatedly fucking her while her friend looks on.

Wwyd to Eiry?

Girl on left needs a shotgun to the head. Then I'll fuck the gaping skull hole left by the close range blast.

WWYD?

Wwyd?

For more

Them faggots smirking behind... lulz

Wwyd to Jordyn?

I'd hitch the nose ring to my belt buckle and keep it there 'til I was shooting dust.

wwyd?