So I'm fucking this girl I've know for a while. Nothing serious, just FWB...

So I'm fucking this girl I've know for a while. Nothing serious, just FWB. Her best friend texted me earlier today and told me she wants to have a 3some with us. Problem is, this girl is fully.

What do? Pic unrelated

Meant fugly, fucking auto correct

If u havent had a 3some before do it, otherwise one is always going to be third wheel, so u can focus on the hot one while fucking the fugly one
- fun to try tho, just do it

Tell FWB. "You friend ish text me saying she wants a 3some". Find out if FWB is on board. Not worth losing good ass over fugly.

If she is down and you want to experience a 3some, go for it. Unless she is so bad you would be ashamed if word got out to people you know. Might be something you never get a chance to do again.

I thought about that, her body's not bad, a 6.5 maybe, and she's Filipina, but her face looks like it slammed into the ugly side of a barn. Maybe I can just hit it from behind and not look at her too much?

Will give this a try, will report soon as I get a reply. Probably tomorrow since it's 4:30am

I would just ignore the text, not respond to it, and continue fucking the girl.

Sounds like nothing good could come of this.

If the girl you're fucking asks you if you want a threesome, then we're having a different conversation.

now i wanna see that
>slammed into the ugly side of a barn-Face

I mean, she'd be cuter if she didn't have a continent of acne on her face. Looks like Pangea with active volcanoes all over it

If your girl set it up as a pity fuck, you could be in for good times to come.

Pangeaface - even more interested now kek

OP, do you have a pic of the ugly one? I guess it really depends how ugly she is

maintain your eye contact on your FWB.
even when fucking the ape, lean over and kiss your friend. if the ape blows you, eat your friends pussy. dont do eye contact with gorilla. make her do the work, almost ignore her even when fucking her

Count me in on that, would do the same!
True words spoken

Ape girls only picture since all her shit is private/blocked off. Never added her cause ugh

Added

Done-zo

yeah, I kinda see your dilemma now, what are your FWBs thoughts on this?

Haven't told her yet, deciding strategy

Abort abort abort like that bitch should have been. Yikes.

i banged worse

grab the opportunity OP
as this guy states

She is more than acceptable for a threesome with a hot girl

Tbh id have a go on the ape on her own. I like the taboo of fucking a dog