>protip:: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wTsdbKUwenI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds legit

Would smash

His feet are too big

Human men can't even compete

Back in 2011 my dad had one cross the road in front of him on the way to his deer stand at around 5am...never hunted again...spooky shit

Bigfoot? Just hairy, inbred rednecks. See them all the time at the flea market.

Seriously though...my dad wasn't even drunk that morning...he's been an outdoorsman all his life...whatever he saw stopped him hunting from that day forward.

Give me a good reason you don't believe you would like cock in your ass

youtu.be/wTsdbKUwenI

Seen that video user...cali has all the good sightings. My dad's happened in southern Iowa. He said this thing was a medium grey color...took like 3-4 strides across the road and was gone back into the cornfield

If that thing was realy, we already killed it and showed it to the world

dude your fucking "photographic evidence" is clearly a guy in a suit.

You're* dumbass.

Just look for a hairy nigger.

a more relevant question would be:
can you give me a good reason to care, if bigfoot exists?

Thanks for stopping by.

If he does, he might give you some Jack Links beef jerky for free. Jack Links is pretty expensive user.

Not only have I not seen tangible proof that he exists, even if he did, his existence doesn't really impact me in any way. So I give it no thought.

Have you not seem the commercials? He won't give you any jerky, fag.

Give me a good reason you don't believe Agarack and Ragnara are real

>protip:: you can't

That's only because fags are mean to him and mess with him. He likes it when you work out with him.

Do you believe him? I'm kinda a believer

A complete and total lack of any evidence, in either the fossil record or as a living current animal, you total fucking smeg head, go back to you tube you Nessie watching retarded fuck.

You cannot prove a negative, therefore the burden of proof lies in the positive. I cannot prove bigfoot is real, and therefore he is not.

This would mean a lot to the scientific community and give us further understanding of the meaning of life

This was just taken this year. It's definitely unsettling and could be it

whataya talkin about

Same. This is also why I believe females are not real, just men with fake prosthetic to fool virgins into believing there is something to lust over. You are all falling for sci-fi movie monsters!

Another questionable image from just this year.

All the clues are paramount to show ACTUAL proof of the existence of "Bigfoot" some are just so near sighted that they can't see the evidence. This is real and only a fool would believe otherwise. People have sighting and find scat all the time

bobo find

Guys, have you ever run into bigfoot as well? If so, did he ask you the same thing he asked me? He asked me for about "tree-fitty". I only had about a buck ninety five, however.

is it a single being or a species? I don't believe it's a species because reliable evidence hasn't been presented to me. By now a body should've been found.

I can't see fucking shit

>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

I literally got this from your post..and cancer

Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them.

My theory is very limited numbers. Solitary individuals. Very old very smart. They would have vast habitats and not friendly to others e.g. 3-5 per the states or where have you. They would have great memories. And could sense their doom and hide their body b4 death.

You are delusional. If he is real are you aware they could rip your arms completely off of your body? Lol i bet you'd fuxkn cry. Be more open minded

So "you are fucking evidence is clearly a guy in a suit"? Fucktard.

If you live in 'murica you don't have any idea how stupid expensive that stuff is in europe. At least you get to buy half a pound in one bag, while the largest packaging in europe is 75g or about two and a half ounces for like $6.

Sorry to hear euroanon. More reason to find bigfoot and get free jerky.

I live in a town where bigfoot "lives". It was a ruse to keep the law away from someones whiskey stills.

>filename
there's your proof.

Grodin