Why does Sup Forums never talk about them?

literally who

literally kys

This album is amazing, my favorite of them.

It's a solid conceptual album, i feel 80 years old when a listen to it.

Mostly because there isn't much to discuss.
as far a I know everyone likes their simple folk/pop songs

personally i prefer Parsley > Bookends. But that is by a small margin. I still listen to both albums quite often

bookends is my favorite by them, bridge over troubled waters is my second
mods we have an underage

What does it say about me if I like Graceland better then any of their albums together?

Because they were shit (poo)

They were a great group, and made some amazing music, and top tier albums.

Art is a pretentious, arrogant asshole though, I've had the misfortune of working at one of his shows.

you dont like folk much I guess.
Graceland is a great album anyway so I can understand why you'd like it

HELLO GRANDPA MY OLD FRIEND

Care to share

No, you just feel like that because you're listening to Simon and Garfunkel.

because when i was a senior in high school i would get high and listen to Bridge over Troubled Water and watch the cars drive past my house and i really dont want to go back to that

He wasn't mean to anybody who worked at the venue, but he treated his roadies like shit. Have you ever heard that Orson Welles clip about the Frozen Peas commercials? That's how Art was being. If I wasn't in the room with him, listening to the audio probably would have been hilarious. I don't think he ever swore, but he was being so passive aggressive, and putting down everybody who worked for him.

Paul Simon was an absolute genius, jeweyness aside. His first album was incredible. S & G as a group lacked a cohesive vision; Garfunkel was lucky that Simon grew up with him and carried his ass for as long as he did.

Paul Simon is Jewish?!
WTF

We all know Paul Simon has lots of solid solo albums, but does Art Garfunkel have anything worth listening to?

That sucks. I see what you mean

Yes.

Bad Timing