This guy just evacuated 600K ppl from his capital so there will be place for ppl in the Nuclear shelters

This guy just evacuated 600K ppl from his capital so there will be place for ppl in the Nuclear shelters.

>ITT: Say goodbye to our fellow americans before they are getting vaporized.

What if my fellow americans are jews though?

i call BS.

f...fake news?

No actually it's true. A jew moved into my neighborhood. We've been trying to run him out for weeks now, but it won't leave.

I know this is weak bait but how will Americans get vaporised when the north Korean missiles can't even reach the us. The best they could do is launch it at an American Base in another country.

Call your local gas company?

He did evacuate, but thats it. Nothing will happen, just like it always does with Best Korea.
Nothing is happening, besides starving.

Alejandro Diaz?

With all the alleged secret technology the US possess. Why cant they cause some sort of natural or biological disaster in NK?

Just put an end to this shit once and for all.

doesn't the USA have something like the star wars missile system to shoot down the nukes?

It's actually funny how nobody shot this fucker already.

yeah we'll just send the sharks with lasers

Doesn't that tell you something you dense fuck

what nukes lol, i doubt these shit missiles would even reach south korean border.

are americans really soo retarded to believe the
>muh korean nukes meme?

Yea boi we good

Pentagon has deemed our missile defense system "unreliable " at best

I'm not sure if that was ever finished, but there is a myriad of defense nodes in a web-like system in South Korea that would prevent any long rage threat from hitting mainland Korea or the United States. It does not cover submarines that move outside of the range of defense of those South Korean placements and launch from the ocean. Of course, if a cold war era submarine can get past US and South Korean observation we kinda deserve to get nuked by some rinky dink asian mcgyver'ed missile.

Have you tried dogs? If dogs don't work, maybe bust out his windows and make him wear a star. Or just gas the fucker.

>cold war era submarine
That's a tad generous. The WW1 German subs were better than the shit NK has...

We've definitively sent the dogs on him several times. Luckily the jew like all the filthy kikes does not believe in guns, so the dogs really have fun with him. We've broken into his garage several times, but we haven't busted any windows. I think we should try that next. I don't think making it wear a star on it's clothes would change anything. Everywhere it walks everyone around it know that it's a dirty jew.

"Laser"

The sharks shall be supplied from great nation of Australia

Lol. What kind of shit-dicked faggot deceitfully brags about harassing a random Jew?

>inb4 jidf
>boring, utterly predictable loser

You understand that this is a filthy jew right? A kike? Would you want an infestation of the dirty jews in your hometown? What would you do if you saw a jew walking down the street towards you? You see you got to ask yourself these questions before you post.

Jew detected.

You've never even met a Jew, kid.

So you don't consider Alaska or Hawaii part of the US?

I live in the real world okay. I don't live in my parents basement like you. Here in the real world we have to face realities. And the reality is that Jews are moving into our hometowns. They are becoming more emboldened. They now walk the streets without the expectation of harassment. They buy homes in good neighborhoods. They are even working in good jobs. People in the real world understand how terrible this is. We cannot allow the filthy jews to regain control over the world economy. The real world cannot function for people like you if the jews took over. This is why we have a moral imperative to harass the jews wherever we see them.

Some people make the exact same argument about Chinese people in my country

And it is almost certainly a valid point. The chinks can be as bad as the jews in many cases.

Do you reckon they would have international economic turf wars?

Yeah but mostly likely the niggers would take over.

But what about the slavs how do they enter the equation?

Their missiles still can't reach us, dummy.

NK has subs armed with nukes that Trumpland cant detect

Well Slav is another term for slave so that pretty much sums that up.

There's nothing important in Alaska and Hawaii is a meme state.

We're talking about the mainland here. You know, where the important things and people are.

they have like WW2 era subs.

Oh, you mean their hand-me-down Soviet-era diesel-powered subs armed with missiles that are lucky if they actually hit their targets? Yeah, we're shaking in our boots over here.

Nah not really.

We need a war to man up these fucking trap loving homosexuals, fur fags and hipsters.

How about Uruguayans

Jews in disuise

How about the teutonic order?

Did you mean to say JEWtonic Order?

You guys realize nk could to war with someone else besides the US, right?

the concern is NK attacking SK or Japan, US allies.

How about the Holy Roman Empire?

What!? Best Korea is known for how many friends it has let me list them. 1. His mum, China 2. The weird kid Malaysia he hangs with and ummm...

I think you meant to say Holy Roman Jewpire

How about Nicaragua?

poorfag can't afford to visit hawaii

It's cute that you think people could just fly nukes over like they wouldnt get shot out of the sky...

Well I'm against the filthy kikes so of course I'm against jew nigger aqua.

The US doesn't fear NK missiles, but instead are afraid that NK already smuggled something into the US. Japan should fear the missiles.

They could help us out and nuke Mississippi and Alabama tho

How bout Iceland people?

Well they are cucks to the sand niggers, and the sand niggers are just cucks to the kikes. So I hate IceJEWS.

How about malta islanders?

Probably a nuke already smuggled into Freedom land years ago, just waiting for a moment li,e this.

xizz zobb

How bout Ecuador

That's good of him. But that makes no sense.

You would only evacuate to lessen casualties by decentralizing the population.

The shelters....there is either enough room or there isn't, but the right people will always get in thanks to the state. You don't even have to tell everyone where they are.

He would only do that if he expects attacks and wants to protect people. But hendoesnt give a shot about people, so what gives?

Dude you just had to ask I'm turning on my earthquake machine right now

What if they use commercial plane?

It's cute that you think they could just shoot down commercial planes out of the sky

All they would have to do is "borrow" or copy a Chinese commercial plane put a few nukes on it and fly to wherever. Then detonate.

Americans are smart enough to prevent t...

North Korean nukes can't reach the us yet you fag

barking dog on a chain

you don't know what he'll do if he breaks off the chain, but do you really want to find out?

it'll be a short war, the population of NK is not exactly ignorant as to the state of their world versus the rest of us. we have more allies there than the media would lead you to believe.