Has the Third World War started?

Has the Third World War started?

Well the third Reich has started. If that's what you mean.

Only people who voted for drumpf are rural and suburban retards

America has started the Third World Race, maybe, but not a third world war

Third reich technically never ended.

That does not contradict what I said.

The check my dubs war sure has

>Third reich technically never ended.

The dumbest thing I've yet seen this morning.

Why is it always the USA who invade countries, start wars, or join into existing wars to make everything worse?

USA is war country

This

Speak English, fuckstick.

Amerifag mad

Third Reich was Hitler's Reich, you dumbfuck.

It's all the american soldiers fault.
How can anybody be so dumb and risk their life in war for the interests of rich capitalist jews?

>Thinks Americans are the only ones who speak english
It's like 5am in america you retard

This is why I think of other people as animals.

The third world barely have food. How could they have a war?

a bunch of country boys raised by those whom were spoonfed the same bullshit as they are now are not to blame.they are usually half-educated decent people that have little else to lose in life or they are all about MURICA and freedom and all that shit.

Remember when I told you Hitler was a zionist cuck shilling for Israel, and turning on Syria as soon as he became president, and you said "nono, muh Trump hate jews, he's a hero!"
Well, this is what you get for voting zionist shills again and again America, this time your country is finally getting nuked.
R.I.P in pepperoni american posters.

NO!

There's no such thing as USA, the country has been just a proxy used by Israel to invade and take all over middle east since like 100 years ago.
America = ZOG
Too bad this time american citizens will pay the price for worshiping Israel's cock so hard.

Nigga did you autocorrect trump to Hitler just nau

Yeah, that's for reading so many comments from cuckservatives saying Trump was Hitler.
My bad

Good luck Kim!

North Korea has no allies and isn't capable of fighting a war against a world power so... no?

> no allies
This

The thing about countries that didn't had allies for so much time, is that they work on their millitary forces harder than anybody else.
You can be sure that if North Korea joins Russian side at this point, america will be fucked.

none besides China... and probably their friends, Russia

>implying china would support north korea after cutting all financial ties

Nah.

China isn't going to war for NK. Not worth it.

Russia doesn't give a fuck past the middle east. They just have too much bravado to contain, but they're not dumb.

It is in no one's interest to defend NK. They'll condemn like they have with past US military....outbursts, but they won't intervene unless utbserves then, which it does not.

China will not go to war wit the most powerful nation and it allies over some dumb fuck in Korea, just the same as Russia won't for Assad.
>nothing to gain for either.