Any Indian who can explain to me that shit about India's castes?

Any Indian who can explain to me that shit about India's castes?
Is true that Indians not considered persons all the people outside Hinduism (this includes the outcast from India)?

Other urls found in this thread:

newindianexpress.com/states/odisha/2017/jan/27/breaking-stereotypes-in-a-first-transgender-ties-knot-with-man-in-bhubaneswar-1564029.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-nation_theory
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080932
reddit.com/r/indiangirls/
researchgate.net/publication/272202234_Deep_memories_or_symbolic_statements_The_Diba_Debuli_and_related_traditions_of_the_East_African_coast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie_trail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, the caste system is for Hindus. Lower caste people are probably only harassed in backwards villages. Everywhere else, no one cares. (also, you can't tell a person's caste by looking at them) and there's no discrimination against them in the cities.
There's also affirmative action for all low caste people and non-Hindus. I have a friend from a millionaire (in USD), low caste family and he still benefits from this affirmative action because he's "unprivileged" somehow.

>and there's no discrimination against them in the cities

This includes the "Outcasts" from the India? I ask you this because a philosopher called Raimon Panikkar once said that people "Outcasts" from India are out from the cast and they are not considered even as humans.

Also:
Is true that about people in India shitting on the streets or is just a meme?

you want us to educate you on shit in your own country? fucking lazy dipshit. you have access to the internet.

FUCKING USE IT

>Raimon Panikkar
he's a fucking Christian pastor, who will most probably paint Hindus in bad light..

>muh Christ.

>tfw you can't tell when someone from your own country is pretending to be retarded or not

Well, in fact, he considered self as Hindu, Christian and Buddhist (all at the same time). This shit he called as "Ecumenical ecumenism"

Also:
Do you believe that Modernitation= Westernization ?

P.S
May you please tell me your caste?
And why you country hate so much Tamil people?

Hey where did all you guys go? It seems like I never see /desi/ or /AFR/ post anymore :-(

>he considered self as Hindu, Christian and Buddhist (all at the same time)
that's the most stupid stuff anyone can say about religion.

>Modernitation= Westernization ?
no. I don't believe that.

>May you please tell me your caste?
my 'varna' is kshstriya and I'm not comfortable discussing my 'jati'. There's nothing called caste in Hinduism. Caste is derived from Portuguese word Casta.

>And why you country hate so much Tamil people?
Indian State of TamilNadu literally means 'land of Tamils' so, how can Indians hate Tamils? The entire province is Tamil.
What conspired in the 80-90s was a severe miscalculation on Indian administration which culminated in the assassination of Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.

>Where is /desi/
POO meme drove them out.

Where do I find awkward Desis to talk history and flirt with?

>Desis to talk history
Sup Forums and reddit

>flirt
if you are woman looking for a man:
everywhere on the Internet.
else:
no where.

why do I seem to exclusively attract cocky assimilated brown dudes

Question: have you ever heard of a hijra marrying and having a relatively normal life?

>and I'm not comfortable discussing my 'jati'.
Why not?

Yeah, you sure are kshatriya.

With a sharp sabre washed in the sacred Ganga river

TO INFECT THE WOUNDS

Calm down, man. You'll only earn more bruises.

Do you consider the cows as Gods?

Your opinion about Ghandi? do you think that he was a traitor against Hinduism (you know, for that shit that he said about accept muslims)?

Wtf is jati? (Yeah, I know that Mr.Google can tell me the answer, but I want o hear the answer from an Hidu from India)

Do you hate Hitler for steal the swastika and thanks to that everybody thinks that this symbol= evil?

>attract cocky assimilated brown dudes
how do you expect me to know? I'm just a brown dude.

>hijra marrying and having a relatively normal life?
I don't know of any hijras (including homos/enuches). The only hijras I know are those begging in trains and news articles.
newindianexpress.com/states/odisha/2017/jan/27/breaking-stereotypes-in-a-first-transgender-ties-knot-with-man-in-bhubaneswar-1564029.html

this is an anonymous board and my jati name indirectly refers to my last name.

>Do you consider the cows as Gods?

Cows are sacred. Every creature is a part of God including even the tiniest thing. Something like a drop (every creature) to sea (God)

>Your opinion about Ghandi? do you think that he was a traitor against Hinduism (you know, for that shit that he said about accept muslims)?

He was not a traitor, but a perfectionist in his principles of non-violence which many people couldn't digest.

>Wtf is jati? (Yeah, I know that Mr.Google can tell me the answer, but I want o hear the answer from an Hidu from India)

Jati is something that represent your family lineage.

>Do you hate Hitler for steal the swastika and thanks to that everybody thinks that this symbol= evil?

yes. so is the word 'Aryan'.

>Calm down, man. You'll only earn more bruises.
WHAT?

If you saw what looked like a Ethiopian hijra walking around in clothing similar to clothes Hijra wore (but less scantily clad) in the US what would you think? What about the generalized view point of Indians like you?

I'm asking because I'm kind of curious what folks think other than compliments to my outfits

fair enough. how do you feel about the naxalites? b.r. ambedkar? I've been trying to read up on both recently.

Shitting on the streets is a meme or something that just like 2% of Indian population do it?

Your opinion about Pakistan?

>my jati name indirectly refers to my last name.
Ah, I see.

>naxalites?
commie scum. EXTERMINATE

>b.r. ambedkar?
great man. rose from rags to becoming a great leader (first law minister of independent India).
but his followers have now reduced themselves to 'vote banks' for populist measures reducing his ideologies and principles.

>wearing dress like a hijra in US
feeling weird and curious amusement would be my first reaction.
>bost bic for academic purposes.

>Shitting on the streets
no one shits on the steets, but people do open defecation.

>Pakistan
a failed experiment. Pakistan was made on the premise that muslims and hindus cannot live together under a majoritatian Hindu population. A stable democratic India and a multiple times failed state pakistan is enough proof of the failure of that concept.

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-nation_theory

How many kangaroos you alredy killed? (hunting them with a gun or hitting them with your car)

Your opinioun about Commonwealth?

No pics, Malagasy have cloths similar to Indian clothing because Indians colonized and traded fabric and fashion for people. I'm interested in dressing more in Malagasy clothes, thus people assume I'm dressing as an Indian. I also have some very distant Indian ancestry that was confirmed by DNA too.

Read the bolded text under the photograph. I don't post pics of myself.

But yeah it's a bummer, the thought has come in my head that if someone ever thought I was attractive they'd never take me home, they'd be disowned I feel

When's the last time you had some good old cow urine for yourself?

>Malagasy have cloths similar to Indian clothing because Indians colonized and traded fabric and fashion for people
that's interesting and news to me. b..but we never colonized anyone, AFAIK.

>But yeah it's a bummer, the thought has come in my head that if someone ever thought I was attractive they'd never take me home

sorry to hear that, but Indians in general have a fetish for fair skin. But if some currydude finds you attractive, then good for you.

>they'd be disowned I feel
Why would you say so? Also why did you mention about hijra? Are you also from third gender?

Summer 2002

Do you drink it?

no. sprinkled on me by the priest.

No Indians colonized Southeast Asia long ago, those people went West and colonized Madagascar (Malagasy related to an extinct language related to Banjar contains many Sanskrit words). Later more Indians came directly to Madagascar bringing women and even later more came to sell Malagasy to Arabia on dhows that still survives in DNA on the island.

Arabs did as well
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080932

>third gender
Yes and I gather so many being afraid of coming out as gay even fewer would be willing to bring home some Hijra "Habshi" lol

I was hoping the Indians out here in Silicon Valley were more lax on light skin but I can also notice most young professionals are with Western and Chinese girls too. Caribbean Indians in NYC are much more lax.

how do you feel about guyanese indians?

>No Indians colonized Southeast Asia long ago
well I would beg to differ. We just exported our religion and language to SEA. The people ruling the land were native SEA.

>Later more Indians came directly to Madagascar bringing women and even later more came...
That was for trade. It's not called colonization... but anyway..

>so many being afraid of coming out as gay

but increasingly more and more are accepting it.. but I don't think a straight guy would opt for a third gendered person for married partner.

no personal contacts, but seems cool.
pics of guyanese indian chicks are most found on Internet boards.

reddit.com/r/indiangirls/

The foundation of Madagascar lies within a three to four thousand year old tradition of Indians and Southeast Asians following the monsoonal winds.

These people were dubbed the Wadiba, a mixed crew and peoples of old Asian Negrito, Austronesian and Southeast Asian blood who brought a nunber of plants from Africa to Indian (finger millet, Pearl Millet, Sorghum, Winged Bean, Hyacinth Bean, Cow pea) and brought Banana, Water Yam, Taro to Africa.

There is an oral history too that points to there former pitstop in the Laccadives but these people formed Madagascar's initial population that had for some time begun to mixed with Africans. They also introduced sailing and plank dhows before the Arabs and Persians arrived.

researchgate.net/publication/272202234_Deep_memories_or_symbolic_statements_The_Diba_Debuli_and_related_traditions_of_the_East_African_coast

The study of the Indian Littoral is expanding, trans-atlantic trade but especially Madagascar and the Swahili coast/Great Zimbabwe is expanding the official narrative by going deep into antiquity.

Yeah, I'm probs going to be forever alone but atleast I have my Lambas/Saris I guess :-P

>The foundation of Madagascar lies within a three to four thousand year old tradition of Indians and Southeast Asians following the monsoonal winds.
yes.. I know of the historical Indian merchants going to africa for trade and many of them settling there.

>but atleast I have my Lambas/Saris
>how can women love their dresses so much?
I can never understand.

Well when men fail you your clothes and adornments will not. I spend most of my days studying, speaking and flamming up for parties. I don't dress to impress boys, I go there to show off to others like me haha

Malagasy history and it's Colonization occurred long, long ago in the Late Harrapan to post Harrapan with former sea nomad traders. I'm always perplexed why Indian and Desi historians aren't spending more time talking about the Indian Subcontinent and Africa before the British.

are indians (and chinese) coming to madagascar for business and shit now?

The new ones yes. The former elite of the Merina Kingdom (the ones in the highlands that look more Filipino and Malay) are now the powerful politicans and care only for themselves. They push peasants off their land and sell to Indian farmers who having experience with their "green revolution" buy large swarths of land on 99 year leases and do well. The politicians profit from quick gains for lease selling and profit from produced goods.

The Chinese are middlemen but were once vanilla farmers or general store owners and quite poor.

Both during and before colonialism were much more in line to work with locals (though they often were slavers) and intermarried. Now they are more powerful and wealthy.

final question, are you in Madagascar muslims?

Are you asking if I am Muslim? No I am not. There are local Malagasy Muslims in the West Coast but among the Antemoro/Antanosy with Arab roots they were Muslim and then became pagan while maintaining Muslim traits like taboo/fady against pork and certain words.

The Antemoro/Antanosy were like sorcerers who travelled around teaching a script derived from Arabic called sorabe.

In total 7% of the island calls themselves Muslim, many more have Islamic tendencies in their ancestor worship.

no.. by you I meant you as a country.

Oh well no it's mostly evangelical Christian because of American missionaries, Catholic and some Muslims + a couple hundred local Jews.

>evangelical Christian
aah.. them again.

They spread anywhere they can make a convert with only a meal a day. Horrid bunch.

Mind if I ask what part of India you are in? Are you Muslim?

Mumbai.

no. I'm hindu

So ur a black tr*nny

Looking for pajeet's stamp of approval

Ah Sup Forums

> worship cows
Cows are fucking stupid. Can't get beef here because stupid religious bullshit
> jati
Hindi word for caste
> hate Hitler for swastika
The swastika here looks slightly different so it's not likely to be associated with Nazis

I'm a Sekrata which are like Hijra, I'm also a historian. I have a life and it's been awhile since I went on Sup Forums so I was talking about /desi/ back when we talked about Indian Ocean Maritime trade.

If you lack the intellect to grasp the entirety of the conversation well bitch that's on you.

Opinion on Modi? Opinion on China? How are Americans generally perceived?

My grandpa was telling me that the best vacation he ever went on was to India, when he saw the Taj and stayed in Varanasi.

>Opinion on Modi?
Based savior of India
>Opinion on China?
uncertain about their objective. don't trust them unconditionally. Just trust them to follow their self-interest.
>How are Americans generally perceived?
wealthy, promiscuous (blame your pop cult) and uncouth.

>Opinion on Modi?
Based

>Opinion on China?
We should have a live and let live outlook towards them. Let them pursue their own interests (but not in POK) and we pursue ours. But never fully trust them.

>How are Americans generally perceived?
If you have white skin you'll be treated special. But people will also assume that you are a billionaire and will try to make a quick buck off you.

>My grandpa was telling me that the best vacation he ever went on was to India, when he saw the Taj and stayed in Varanasi.
>Varanasi
Was your grandpa a hippie?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie_trail

>Modi
Hate him. Makes bullshit policies. Wastes taxpayer money on crap like dumb statues. He is literally making some retarded statue off the coast of Bombay for 550 million USD when 70% of India is living in poverty.
>China
Do not like them. They don't like us either. Already have a ton of border disputes with them
>Americans
I like Americans, but not their foreign policy lol. But no reason to dislike them otherwise.

I like chinese history and tradition/culture.
My opinion of america as a nation wont be too different from clownpiece.