Whats the most autistic music related thing you've done?

Whats the most autistic music related thing you've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8tmhHOH5uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try to make my own.

:/

I used to be in a twinkle emo band

Making music.

Browsing this board

getting into certain bands solely because some chick i wanted to bang was into them

I fell in love with a friend of mine who I knew was out of my league but I couldn't keep my feelings on a leash

One time when we were drinking in a group and jamming together

After too many beers I got the great idea to spill my heart to her on the spot and started playing The King of Carrot Flowers 2/3 but with modified lyrics

I really really should have stopped after I noticed the reaction I was getting when I went "IIII LOOOVE YOUUUUU VEROOOONIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Did you at least smash, user?

Having a waifu.

I once told someone irl they had pleb taste in music

I do this weekly oof

i listened to a violent soho song and thought it was jeff buckley

Fucking sperg.

holy shit

Are you a manlet?

alpha

Fall in love with Lauren Mayberry

Brandon plz rape Lavren

No.

I gave a speech on krautrock in my 9th grade english class. I played some examples and I used Can, Neu, and Faust
idk if that was cool or sperg as fuck

Fucking tragic. :^(

You're still here?

can someone give me a quick run down?

Yes,sadly.

Sperg as fuck. Krautrock has a great story behind it though.

Yeah I don't really talk to her anymore
5'11'' the universe hates me

yeah I talked about the history and the influence and stuff. I got like a 98 on it I think so it must not have been a bad speech

Knew it.

damn...

>IIII LOOOVE YOUUUUU VEROOOONIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAA
Holy fucking shit dude

she hates you so much

>using Sup Forums
>not being near the spectrum

I took a lot of drugs and listened to mmlp, scared the shit out of me

i bet you shes thought of him time to time

I regularly browse Sup Forums

>really really should have stopped after I noticed the reaction I was getting when I went "IIII LOOOVE YOUUUUU VEROOOONIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I used to listen to Crazy Frog as a kid.

I hate my younger self so fucking much

what band?

Jesus Christ Brandon

I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded.

Axel F is unironically still my jam

Yeah I know. It happened.

Play Day Tripper on my acoustic guitar with no vocals or any other instrument for a middle school talent show

i unironically bought a bass guitar to impress a girl for the same reason, ended up playing it maybe three time in my entire life

The worst part is whenever I'm exchanging songs or talking about music on a friend's facebook wall and she joins the conversation with a post directed at them and then I just have to quietly exile myself out of shame

if you just weren't such a fat ass and had your shit together

When I listen to music I sometimes make up a music video in my head.

For about the past 18 months I've been browsing area music stores. These are well-stocked places, plenty of good electronic vinyl, good general selections, nice, hip, whatever.

Many of these places have dedicated "Captain Beefheart" sections in the CD racks, with multiple releases. lick my decals off baby, safe as milk, some live stuff, whatever. I rifle through these... and I never ever find a CD copy of Trout Mask Replica just sitting there and waiting for me to just physically pick it up and take it to the cash register and buy it, though I've long since listened to it years ago.

It's ALMOST as if these stores are SO hip, that they REFUSE to stock the most meme-release in the entire catalogue. But I refuse to ask, and I am undeterred. I ask and order other stuff, but not this one, because this routine has gone on so long. One store had a nice spendy VINYL proudly displayed, once, taunting me. I will only pick up the CD copy. I like to take a physical CD with me in the car on trips and commutes.

So on general principles, and without ever asking (not out of embarrassment, but simple autistic general principles) I shall go on browsing the music stores until one day, somehow, a CD copy of TMR is available for me to pick up without having asked anyone about it. And once that happens, then I will pick it up, take it to the cash register, and pay money for it to take it home with me and listen to it. Ant man bee.

nigger I do that all the time, people with half an imagination do that.

How about the most autistic thing I haven't done that I have an urge to do?

>currently dating chick
>she's 22
>22 and into pop-punk
>fucking pop-punk
>talks shit about "mainstream" music as if Blink 182 weren't mainstream
>I sit there, nod, and laugh along
>the whole time suppressing my autistic urges to say something and shit on the bands she likes
One of these days I'm going to be drunk and something is gonna spill out. This board has ruined me.

the secret is to rip on your gfs pleby music interests eventually she'll start going to This Will Destroy You and toe shows with you it worked for me

> cares about someone who talks shit about him

I think discerning a singer's vocal range while going through their discography (and sometimes live shit) is a fun puzzle.

Most fun I'd say would be Peter Silberman from The Antlers. That guy is full of surprises.

Damn the amount of time and grammatical correctness in your post gave me autism. What if its just a popular album and it happens to be out of stock.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8tmhHOH5uk

I was talking with a friend, and he asked me if I knew of any "anti-metal" bands (he explained later that he meant metal bands that were the equivalent of "anti-music," like Throbbing Gristle), but this particular friend speaks very quietly and I thought he said "HENTAI metal" and so I showed him Cheerleader Concubine... yeah...

Judging people by what they listen to.

We get it Brandon fucked up and Lauren literally hates him. It doesnt need to be brought up all the time.

obvious pleb
music tells you a lot about a person.

>Making someone who makes the music I like hate me
Yeah, I feel bad about it but it's not like I can go back in time and fix it. What's done is done.

Lmao this is how i listened to arctic monkeys

Does it?
I feel like sometimes my elitism gets the best of me, and that's not really a healthy thing, it kinda runs on this board.

Did Lauren Mayberry actually call out a Sup Forums poster by name?

no, but she knows brandon by name..not in the way he wants either

worked on the death of pablo

still proud of it mind you but it takes a special case to organize and work on a fan album dedicated to yeezy going insane

Yes, Brandon is now permanently banned from their shows

i meant more in real life. But just following the opinions on here is like the same thing as a normal person only liking radio songs or pitchfork recommendations. no personality

D:

Jesus Christ dude

Love you Tau!

>the "i'm so tough i fight for the most pc opinions" man

But at the same time you like what you like. A lot of my favorite bands and artists are some that have always gotten pretty high reviews on Pitchfork, and yet I don't really feel embarrassed by that or anything.

For what? he didn't do anything wrong?

I didn't, she ended up seeing it and getting pissed. It hasn't been really confirmed along with some other claims. I like them, but no enough to go see them live. I would have in the TBOWYB days, I really have little interest in meeting her also.

why would you not want to meet your waifu queen lavren?

I still don't know what "it" is that was seen in this scenario

It'd be awkward and embarrassing.
I used to do a lot of gross out humor and played along with her begin pregnant, us dating, shit like that. Nothing I thought she would actually see anything. I thought she'd have more going on than having time to worry about stupid shit on Sup Forums. I was wrong. I never meant any harm by it.

It ended up me just memeing about her. and then pretty much falling for her and realizing how stupid it was to feel about someone I haven't met and that apparently wants to shove me off a building.

It's not that, it's the fact that I can be extremely judgemental towards people who have a very "normie" taste, who only stick to one genre or style or something, I even feel disgusted when I see some songs posted on facebook, and it's not like "lmao, what a shitty song", I get legit upset, it throws me into depression sometimes, I feel like I've even burned bridges with a lot people because the music they got into listening/making was so shit that it reflected on their personality or something, I don't really know what is it, that's why I'm saying it's kinda autistic of me to think that.
Jesus Christ, now that I think about it, I'm a fucking mess of a person.

Jeez. How do you know she actually saw this though, did she mention it in an interview or something?

right back atcha man!

word salad and shit, you're drunk, go to bed Brandon

I flew 10 hours to another country just to go to a concert for a group I like. It was three shows over three nights and I only left my hotel to go to those. I wanted to see more of the country but I'm a social retard and could not stomach the thought of inconveniencing people by not being able to speak the language.

i carry a usb with about 50 gigs of flac albums with log and cue files and i dont even listen to them besdies when im looking at their specs in audacity

>yeah i LOVE The 1975!

I've alwasy had a feeling she's been here since the "leave a trace" trolling, that I was involved in. So she might have seen it. I do hate that I made her hate me, because that wasn't my intent.

Okay but I still don't understand how you know she actually hates you

Like is this specifically confirmed or

I think she does, even though it hasn't been confirmed.

>listen to Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven everytime something meaningful happens in my life
fucking obnoxious, I did this three years too.

What a fucking man good on you mate girls are just gay haha UP TOP

so you're making assumptions

guy, this woman obviously doesn't even know you exist

I've said that before.

if she had a breakdown and yelled "YOURE ACTING JUST LIKE BRANDON" at her ex one time..she knows who he is.

When I was like, 13, I downloaded every single rare b-side nirvana related mp3 I could from kazaa and I made a fifth nirvana album with cutups and shit for the artwork and my very own liner notes

she does but it isnt in a positive light

I think you're giving rando shitposters a little too much credit

its just people fucking with him
even brandon's acknowledged this

lets just say in a crazy way they aren't. it isn't unrealistic for her to post here and know who Brandon is

It totally is.