Walk into your home

>Walk into your home
>You find Taylor Swift standing there

Wat do???

Make her eggs

i need backup tomorrow. i really am worried about this lunch tomorrow. fill up that room. every spare body you have.

Ask her about the flaccid golden penis

murder-suicide

Turn 360 and walk out. Basic bitch is basic.

Rape, Strangle, feed the remains to the hogs.

make babies with her. set her free after.

Honestly i would probably rant and tell her to stfu and stop playing the victim all the time. I would tell her she is annoying as shit and her ugly face irritates me

Defend my propertah.

laugh

Hey what's good?

I got the joke.

Force feed the bitch a dozen eggs

Ask for a small loan

It was the first post. The first post made this reference, and here you are, what, ten deep, making the same joke. Fuck you. Read the thread first, cockhead.

Invite her to watch anime and chill

Don't you mean 180 degrees?

Cum inside my pants on the spot.

"Uh, hey..You know I've never heard your music except for a few seconds? Hahahaha...ummm do you like video games?"

sniff her

*get nervious as fuck* *yells* GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD.. sry i mean MY FUCKING HOUSE y-you BITCH *start shaking* *piss pants* *shit pants too* ---2hs laters* cry over katana *cotemplate suicide viciously*

Strip rape and strangle

Start a family with her in my basement involuntarily.

I bet that you come alive in the darkness.

What the hell is your problem, Taylor? You can't just enter someone else's house! I'm calling the police, get out reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dude, get a grip before you shoot up a high school or some shit. GIVE THE BITCH EGGS !!!!!!!!

(Fucking sperg brat)

Invite her to an easter egg hunt this weekend just to watch her elbows and knees knock into each other as she runs around looking for colored eggs.

>being this retarded
>calling others spergs

> How the fuck did you get out of the cellar?

Ask her why the fuck she's in my house and sick my dog after her.

Get out. Now.

>mfw taytay is in my flat

And this is why you will never have your very own "tay tay".

mug her

Ask why she's in my house and help her if it's not something big, ask for an autograph (To be sold on Ebay, I don't like her) and ask her kindly to leave.

run away