Ever see a girl you know IRL posted on b? What was it like? Did you tell her or anyone else? Post pics and stories...

Ever see a girl you know IRL posted on b? What was it like? Did you tell her or anyone else? Post pics and stories. Pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7HmkC4_a3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp

Found a girl from my school I had a huge crush on... It was very satisfying. Pretty sure she already knew her pics were everywhere, but either way I wasn't going to try and ruin my own fun by telling her.
Pic related

Did you tell anyone else? any more pics?

bump

story?

Saw an ex on here. Her body is even better now. Great fap material.

yes, ex-coworker pics were posted, she had already left the job

saw my neighbor on here

nice! moar pics?

Cashier from my local grocery store has been posted, she must know guys have seen her pics, very cold reception

noice

have you told her?

A while back I found a friend of mine's gf on a hook up site. Tons of pictures - full nudes, spread pussy, fingering. You know the stuff.

I catfished her but did send my own cock pics. After I got enough evidence of her whore ways and screenshots of her making fun of my friend's small cock, I blackmailed her into sucking and fucking me a bunch of times. It was particularly sweet because I'd tried hooking up with her before they were together and she shot me down.

In the end, I pushed it too far and forced her into anal which I knew she had a massive fear of. That broke her, she confessed to it all and the guy left her.

worked with her, but couldn't get her to send wins

trips demands pics!

pretty sure she knows, she really is very quiet and doesnt really talk with any of us, she has a steady stream of guys coming into her place, the quiet ones can be wild !

my friends gf pic got posted, wasnt his dick she was sucking,

Keep seeing an ex-gf's feet being posted in feet threads, she looks sad.

Fuck her tho

kek always the quiet ones

only because I posted them, but I know theres more of her out there...she used to get drunk and used at parties in college

lol filthy

love to take a run at it

No, but thread reminded me of a funny story

>few years ago
>post pic of girl at school (gf's friend) along with a made up fantasy story about how she was passed out at a party and i fingered her and rubbed my dick on her vag etc
>pic was saved from fb
>user replies to me with "i've traced the fb account using the filename [back when this was still possible], i'm going to tell her what you've done"
>i wait excitedly
>he posts screenshot of a message to her describing what i had said and done
>don't care
>some days pass, having forgotten the thread, i talk to my gf and she says her friend has been trying to figure out who it was that violated her at a party
>i've never been to a party with her so i'm not even on the list
>she narrows it down to one guy, starts firing accusations
>people start finding out about what allegedly happened
>guy obviously denies it
>girl is convinced it's him (doesn't question validity of the whistle-blower)
>he gets a reputation for being a perverted ass-sniffer and their friendship is broken forever
>girlfriend comments to me, "i think it might be true... he must have posted it thinking no one would find it, just couldn't keep it to himself.."
>i reply, "yeah"

kekkles.

on Sup Forums some slovak dude posted her

sounds like shes a slut, you should give it a go

girl I went to school with quite the reputation bit of a group slut

working on it, she lot older (40's) than me 23

Someone posted her in a thread and said there was a blowjob video.

how do you know her?

Used to go to school with her. Do you know her as well?

they made a caption of a girl I know, though probably not far from the truth

Worked with a girl who posts on Sup Forums on the norm. Stumbled across the /soc/ board one day looking for Kik accounts and miraculously found hers. Talking to her through an alternate online alias. Turns out she's into some hardcore bestiality.

For years I've been hoping to see any familiar face. No luck. I did find a Suicide Girl who looks strikingly similar to a girl I met in the military, and a back-view of someone who looks like my sister.
I'd post that sister-looking photo, but I can't find it anywhere. I might have removed it.

nice, any pics?

I have had some luck seeing a familiar face looking on AFF or swing sites, most dont initially post face pics, but few email back in forth they usually do

Not for the internet to see. I respect peoples privacy.

once a girl I know whored on /soc
saw a couple girls I have hooked up with in the old aus nudes threads
it was just novelty since I wasn't involved with any of them

Speaking of aus threads I know this one girl in Perth who send nudes and says she considers working at a brothel. She apparently has plans to move out with a girl friend of hers who is willing to tape videos of her to make money online by selling her body. Quite sad really.

Found it in a desktop evacuation folder.

Very noble

My mom showed up on here
:-(

How about some Asians? Would love to see some pics and stories

What's aff?

Went to school with this one. Quiet and shy. Always wanted her.....Fapping to her set daily. In /s/ Redglory thread

Yesterday, but not b. Came across her tumblr. Took a look through, and tried to go back it it a few hours later, but it had suddenly been deleted. I didn't mention it to anyone, and wouldn't (I feel like it's her business) but I keep wondering if my finding it and her deleting it the same day were somehow related.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7HmkC4_a3g

Pics faggot

Dump set

Didn't save any.

i went to school with this girl

Stop making this fucking thread you reddit posting faggot

and this one

i AM this girl

cheating ex wife.

posted her ass myself

stupid cunt

ROOKIE

No.

Full set is currently live on /s/ thread name Redglory

Please more.

Not my type. And (I'm sure this will get me a shit storm) didn't feel cool about it.
Besides, if we let chicks post nudes and are cool about it, they post more. If we're creepy dicks about it, no more titties.

Tits and timestamp

I work with her. Haven't fucked her tho

My coworker backed up her iPhone to her PC. She then got laid off. I set up the system for the nxtvuser.

She had a few sexy pics and one nude. I had a hard on. Luckily nobody was there and I emailed myself the files.

She is a legitimate 9/10. That 1 point missing is because she has a kid.

I won't share though.

Haha hold uppp

Have any more dude? Looks like an ex...

Twice.
The first was a chubby bitch named Olivia I used to fuck. Apparently the shit stain she decided she "needed to be with" dumped a ton of nudes she sent him as some sort of punishment. I never got the full story. I was too busy laughing at her while she cried about it. TBQH it felt both good, knowing a bunch of anons were fapping to the cunt I had dumped more loads in than a garbage truck at a landfill, and vindicating knowing her asshole "soulmate" did her exactly as I said he was gonna. Not gonna lie, it felt fucking AMAZING hearing her cry about being betrayed.

The second was a friend of my xgf. Some user posted pics of her cringe inducing "medieval themed" wedding. Her and her cucked out husband dressed up like idealized peasants, while their friends were all dancing "in the latest fashion circa 1450" it was truly nauseating. I honestly didn't feel bad about laughing along with the rest of the thread.

A former friends mom gets posted on here a bunch. get so hard everytime I see her. tried to find him on fb,etc no win

Don't be a fag

pic?

MORE!! who's this ???

faggot

yeaah i saved them, don't know if i have any on phone. i'll look

A chick i know was posted on here and her ex hubby got sent to jail for it. She was a huge cunt.

Tight brunette I used to go to Bath uni with. So many goddamn faps

DAMN DUDE! That looks like my old chemistry lab from high school! You aren't from upstate NY by any chance are you?

fucking kek

nice

feel like sharing more?

nice! how does it feel being exposed?
and please continue sending more, i want to fap to you

Your penis must be very feminine

Oh yes it is, it even has sparkles

I'm ok with this.

>felt fucking AMAZING hearing her cry about being betrayed.
I dunno if I need to remind you about edges, or give you a pound for manning the fuck up.

Considering I do nude photo shoots literally all the time...I feel...comfy?

PROOF!!!! WE DEMAND PROOF!

link me bae

nah, don't have any on phone. couldn't believe it, when I saw her. they moved a couple years back, lost touch with him. would love to ask him about it

Lol the sparkles are VIP, how bout that

My cock is in storage with all my other toys

nice...got any more pics of her?

Still waiting for that day.