So a retarded friend of mine has discovered the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory and won't shut up about it

So a retarded friend of mine has discovered the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory and won't shut up about it...
He actually posts pictures of the sky on a Chemtrail project UK FB group and my other friends have started to troll him.
What's Sup Forums's solution to stop my friend from wearing a tinfoil hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

thevane.gawker.com/why-i-write-about-and-debunk-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-1581896346
youtube.com/watch?v=NhQUbuQIH44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Glory_cloud#History_of_exploration
congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/2977/text
youtube.com/watch?v=1xlt0FXMUeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What's Sup Forums's solution to stop my friend from wearing a tinfoil hat?
beat him with a stick until he stops breathing

seconded.
- the secret chemtrail society

moron, you see those little microplanes that do it for a long trail then disappear and reappear half way across the globe? that is the chemtrails

You think it isn't real because you just don't know and will never know because you aren't allowed to know about it, you're a lower class human

Show him this link OP:

thevane.gawker.com/why-i-write-about-and-debunk-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-1581896346

You can also benefit from reading the above link you tool...

You have no sense of scale and no knowledge of fuel composition.

>What's Sup Forums's solution to stop my friend from wearing a tinfoil hat?
You can't help him. These people have a mental deficiency that cannot be fixed.

watch this

wtf are chemtrails?

You think you're smart both of you suck your own cocks l bet, you dumb wannabes. Calling yourself intelligent doesn't make you smart. Neither of you have any idea about anything in life and have your head up your ass you spektic freaks l bet you would believe it if it was on the television fools you are the tool.

Chemtrails is real idiot.
Google: Geoengineering and HAARP
Also watch the sky every day.
I know it's a huge redpill but sadly it's true.

Tell him the Earth is flat, too.

is this the group you're referring to OP?

fb .com /ChemtrailsProjectUK/

Fucking moron

Retards believe that exhaust from planes is really poison and it is part of some plan for the government to kill/control us.

do you really need people to check that link? can't debunk stuff yourself?

Yup that's the one

vaggot

For proving something, you need arguments, not insults.

Cheers user, article gives easy reading...let's hope he can read though...

Do you think Queen Liz is a reptilian?

OH LORD that facebook group is full of nutjobs, easy trolling targets.....

Thank you, I'm saving this.

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NhQUbuQIH44

15,731 people like this and 15,288 people follow this
>We're all fucking doomed.

throw him out of a plane.

This is actually a good page for explaining the science in a simple way.

OP, get your friend to understand the real science of stuff. That's the only way he'll realize he's a fucking retard.

OH FUCKING HELL

It is probably written by the government to make us less concerned, meaning it is a hazard to us all and we should take it more seriously. So the question is... what is the game plan? How do we get fresh air when all the air is poison?

Isn't school that place where (((the government))) tells you what to believe and what not so you can't think for yourself anymore and be a good working slave?

Those tinfoil hats must be ripped from their heads if you're to save your friend's sanity.

Red pill him.

omg!!!!! oh noes!!!! oh fucking hell!!!!

fucking clouds drama queen you faggot

LOL they think morning glory clouds are man made despite being witnessed before planes were around...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Glory_cloud#History_of_exploration

Well if you continue studying science you can learn about how to verify or refute analysis of raw data and realize that nothing is published in science if there's anything that can be refuted by any of multiple scientists in that field of study. Then you realize that there's now this massive disconnect between people who know how science is done and what science says, and lay people who only know about pop-science and unverified claims of conspiracy theories without caring enough to test them or acknowledge tests done by actual scientists.

People who scream tinfoil hat ITT are either low IQ bluepilled kids or paid government shills.

>citing YT videos as scientific evidence

But everything scientists believe are just theories. What you have learned are basically theories of another person that seem to make sense.
I studied quantum physics btw.

>mfw I'm trying to get a government job doing science (astrophysics)
kek, I could tell you about real shit that's classified or formerly classified that actually impacts the public and here you are screaming about condensation and aliens.

Aren't scientists working with the government? Aren't all facts supplied by the government? We need to go beyond facts in this matter.

A rational statement on Sup Forums?
Maybe we're not so fucking doomed after all.

That classified stuff was made up to distract us from the aliens. Don't believe it. Aliens are evil. The government is evil. They are probably working together. Hangar 18. I know too much.

>scientists working with the government.
which government? every scientist?

Exactly. Every scientist. They were taught to spread us lies. If someone is a scientist, don't trust them, they are as bad as the psychiatrists.

Astrophys and math here mate.
Yeah, the most science can produce are speculated conclusions based off of observations of reality (data) that can be repeated and thoroughly tested by anyone else. If there is no evidence that a proposed theory is wrong and it can effectively predict future occurrences then it stays as a working explanation. If evidence is found that refutes part or all of a previous explanation (formula, process, model, theory, etc.) that explanation must be able to incorporate the new evidence or be discarded in the scenario where that evidence is found.

You should know that you don't use wave functions and quantum mechanics when working on the macro scale and you don't use relativity for small sizes and speeds but they are still valid for describing reality in their threshold.

I know right, what the fuck am I doing here at 5 in the morning.

How much meth are you doing right now?

so many bluepilled idiots here, maybe you should try to free your mind and clean your pineal gland from all the fluoride.

"We need to go beyond facts"
>Am I the only one who sees something wrong here?

>mentally unstable person who thinks psychiatrists are liars
Gee what a surprise!

None, I stay off all drugs. My mind must be always active in the event the government attacks us. Drugs are for those that wish to escape reality, I wish to know true reality. Drugs are a mind control weapon created by the government.

>fluoride
kek, but then how will I keep my white and shiny smile. I could do without the uranium in my local water supply but that'll be fixed once I move away from a military test ground.

So your saying I need to wash out a toothpaste ingredient out of my brain?

Also, saying we are 'blue pilled' is one of the most cop out insults I have ever read

ITT Poe's Law

Facts are lies. Plain and simple. When your government is the one giving you facts, how can you know them to be true facts. Look up the Mandella Effect. The government is changing things, like the name of the Barenstein Bears and the Star Wars movies. The only things we can trust are that which we can see, and even that is a lie as all perception is made by our brain and our brain is being affected by chemicals from the government.

They are! They like to give you happy pills and blind you from reality. They love to fix your concerns and make you think everything is wonderful in this society. If you don't, they lock you up in a concentration camp. You can't actually believe the ones in there are insane, can you?

So your saying the mean old government is changing the name of TV shows just for keks?
Are you inbred?

sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple sheeple

Not for keks. They are doing it because some of us will remember the old way, causing confusion. They want mass confusion as we argue with you about the name of a family of bears so they can spread chemicals into the air.

Define inbred.

Your 'reality' consists of unproven, unbiased myths spread around by the mentally ill.

BRAINWASH

>hurr I can paste a meaningless word that can be applied to any group of people over and over again
Just inhale some evil government fumes and die already

Maybe the mentally ill are just those that know too much and the government want to shut up. Maybe they are actually the geniuses of our species, locked up before they have a chance and heavily guarded.

Show him a picture of rhese WW2 bombers "altering" Japans weather patterns.

They spray the whole sky like every 3 days in germany.

MIND CONTROL

We're moving quickly into DSM-5 land.
>I'm gonna go brush my teeth and watch a movie.

Encourage him until he does something stupid and gets hurt or jailed

It's no myth anons

Space preservation act of 2001
congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/2977/text

Maybe I'm a god, maybe I can fly, must be true because it might be true right?

Not so fast Mr. Dubs

Public oversight

Your country will soon have none

Toothpaste is mind control. That movie will brainwash you. Can't you see that the reason people die is because the government decides to kill them? Old age is a myth, diseases are lies created by the government. Yet you would defend innocents dying, your family dying, you eventually being killed.

Potentially you could. But you are grounded in a simulation created by the government where you no longer are a god and no longer can fly, so you accept both as a truth, thus losing your ability to fly or be a god.

The primitives' monkey brain can't comprehend
A FUCKING CLOUD

Can't you see this isn't about countries? This is a worldwide control factor, us versus them, where they are those in power who plan to make us mindless servants while they migrate to the moon.

i believe the same, they get "mentally ill" from knowing too much.
if you are seeking the truth for a very long time, you will come across some really shocking facts.
some people can't take huge redpills.
they try to convince the brainwashed people with facts that sound too crazy for a person who never seeked the truth.
that's why they will believe you're crazy.
they can't think outside the box.

And where's the proof for that?
(Ten bucks on that its either mk ultra, the boogeyman or something involving a third eye)

Tell him this:

If chemtrails are real, why aren't the powerful and rich wearing a gas mask or something of sorts 24/7?
you'd think they would.

Well, you can certainly differentiate between degrees of validity of knowledge. We're working with correlative mathematical models, but they rock and helped us get to the moon. The question is how to tell bullshit from valid theory, and that's why we use the scientific method

see

Exactly. People believe they understand everything, know everything. They were taught in school, so it must be right. There must have been a Roman Empire because all these people who have been here before said so. Anyone who questions is ousted.

Here is a quick gestalt of it for you

youtube.com/watch?v=1xlt0FXMUeo

>helped us get to the moon.
suuuuuure they did. we never went to the moon open your eyes sheeple

You dont hang out in the crazy section of facebook but the answer is usually nanobots

Are you saying I'm a CIA nigger?

I can't give proof. How can you prove you are in a simulation? I can't. But explain how we have been living in terror for quite a bit of time while no World War 3 has broken out. We have things that can destroy the world, people who don't care about their own life and wishes others dead do as well, but yet somehow nobody uses them. How can we not have had a nihilist leader or some country with a nihilist philosophy? When a press of the button can destroy the world, what has prevented it?

You can't prove that people were on the moon.

So they imply that ANYONE who goes to work on flying planes handles chemtrails?

a bit risky to let someone fresh just handle a "toxic" or "dna altering" substance

Also, you do know that "chemtrails" does not only apply to this wacky conspiracy theory, right?
it can apply to weapons that i think were also used on WW2 or 1, planes dropping toxic substances onto the troops below.

You can't prove I'm not a robot

"The first step to free your mind is to forget everything you believe to know as a fact."

you can't prove that reality is not actually 'real' and that we're not on a simulation made by anime characters to worship them

So... essentially just become stupid?

Man I'm shocked you guys don't believe this, Sup Forums always jumps on the 'alternative' bandwagon

Not same user you replied to, but this. People are so closed up in this little world being shaped around them that they immediately dismiss any ideas that pull it into question as madness. Not every 'conspiracy' can be true, but you can't condemn someone for believing in their merits.

Also, it's sad the ambience the word "conspiracy" has around it. Another example of people refusing to listen to questions.

you got it user
i'm proud of you.
you have learned your first lession:
you know nothing, and nothing is as it seems to be.

If chemtrails are a big conspiracy, why aren't they doing it at night when nobody can see? Why would they be doing it during the day??

OH FFS This is probably why my friend is into this shit in the first place, he bums Alex Jones to fuck but wouldn't of thought that nutjob would be into this conspiracy...